Bonus-chan.

Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two girls have already talked to JYP about their relationship. They agreed to keep it a secret, and only the employees and idols of the company knows. 

The award show Twice attended just finished and they are currently in the waiting room. The staff fixing and cleaning their things, the idols taking pictures just outside the room. 

The girls walked in, the room is already cleaned. Dahyun is sitting on a sofa and Sana sits next to her. "Hi Dahyunie~" She greets her girlfriend with a wide smile. "How was I?" 

"You were amazing, unnie!" Dahyun's eyes sparkling. The girls really know how to deliver a stage. "You deserved that award-"

"Dubu unnie!"  Chaeyoung comes barging in, heading for Dahyun. "Wanna get dinner?" 

"Huh? Wait, why are you here? It's your day off. How did you even get in?" Dahyun asks, looking up at the photographer in front of her.

"Unnie, I have a JYP ID, ofcourse they'll let me in."

"Oh." Dahyun smiles sheepishly. "Uhh sure we can go get dinner." 

"Yay! Wait, let me go say hi to the managers for a quick second." Chaeyoung headed for the other employee's.

"Right. What was I saying?" Dahyun stops to think. "Right! The award. You girls deserved it, unnie. I'm so happy for you guys!" The girl exclaims, smiling widely.

"Awww thanks babe." Sana gives Dahyun a peck on the cheek, making the younger girl go beet red. Being pale really has cons. The other people in the room are used to the two being all lovey-dovey now. It has beein 4 months after all.

"Unnie! Let's go!" Chaeyoung yells from across the. 

Dahyun was about to stand up when an arm wraps around her. Looking at her girlfriend, she mutters, "Unnie?"

Sana looks everywhere except Dahyun's eyes. Smiling at her girlfriend's cuteness, Dahyun looks back at Chaeyoung, who is looking at the scene.

Understanding the situation, Chaeyoung was about to leave when Momo calls her, "Chaeyoungie!" 

Chaeyoung turns her head and sees Momo pushing Mina towards her. "You can take Mina woth you instead." Momo smiles at her, Mina clearly nervous and panicking

Laughing softly, "Sure. Mina unnie?" The girls extends her hand out, waiting for Mina to hold it. 

When she does, Chaeyoung spoke out, "You should change first. That outfit is-" She looks Mina up and down, furrowing her eyebrows, "-showing too much skin. You can't dress like that outside." 

The two went on their way, Momo wriggling her eyebrows at Mina.

"Those three." Dahyun laughs at the interaction, still has Sana's arms wrapped around her shoulder. "Unnie?"

"Hm?"

"Wanna go walk to my apartment?"

"Isn't it like a 30 minute walk?"

"Exactly." Dahyun smiles at Sana and the girl nods. 

After Sana changes into a more comfortable outfit, they step out of the backdoor of the building, ofcourse with masks on. 

They make their way to the apartment. Dahyun takes Sana's hand, making the girl smile. Swingin their arms back and forth, the two girl share a comfortable silence. Walking through the streets. There were a couple people but not a lot. Each one minding their own business. 

The stop by an ice cream booth just beside the street. "What do you want, unnie?"

"Cheesecake flavored one." Dahyun nods.

"One cheesecake ice cream and one chocolate ice cream in cups please."

The two girls patiently wait for their ice creams. Dahyun hands the payment to the girl behind the counter, the latter giving the girls their desserts. 

The two continue their walk, eating their ice creams. "Unnie, can I try that? I've never had cheesecake flavored ice cream before." Dahyun asks.

"Sure, it's good, don't worry." Dahyun was about to reach for the ice cream with her spoon when Sana brings a spoonful of ice cream in front of her. "Dahyunie, say ahh~"

Smiling, Dahyun obliges. Surprised by the new taste, the girl's eyes widens. "Woah! You're right! This is pretty good!" 

They start walking again. 

"Give me some of yours too." Sana turns to Dahyun, pouting. 

"Sure, here," Dahyun looks down and scoops her ice crea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter