Surprise

Surprise Pick Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene’s flight back to Seoul is at 3:00 in the afternoon.


Time check; 2:30PM.

Seulgi just arrived at the airport, parked her car and immediately went inside and walked towards the Gate where Irene will be arriving.

It’s been a week since the last time Seulgi and Irene saw each other because Irene decided to stay longer in Daegu to spend more time with her family while she can and before their North American tour starts.

Manager Oppa was supposed to pick Irene up at the airport but Seulgi insisted. No, she begged that she would do it. Management wasn’t going to let her but she promised that she will make sure that no one will see them since Irene's flight will arrive two hours earlier than expected.

Dressed in a black leather jacket over a white loose shirt, half way tucked in front, black skinny ripped jeans, black & white converse sneakers and a baseball cap on top of her long wavy hair, oh and a pair of black Raybans, Seulgi was standing there, waiting for Irene to arrive.

Time check; 3:00PM.

Seulgi scanned through the passengers and her face immediately lit up as soon as she saw her girl, wearing a blazer over a white shirt, denim skinny jeans and a pair of booties, her right hand pulling her suitcase and clutching a book and her phone on the other.

Irene looked up and saw Seulgi waving at her. To her excitement, she ran towards the monolid girl and hugged her. Seulgi hugged her back, tightly.

“Surprise Baby!” Seulgi said while pulling back from the hug and looking at Irene through her dark shades.

“Yeah I am damn surprise! I thought Manager Oppa was going to pick me up today.” Irene said with a wide smile.

“Well I couldn’t wait anymore, I wanted to be the very first person you would see and hug and kiss as soon as you land. We already did the first two and you have no idea how bad I wanna kiss you right now Hyun.”

Irene started to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter