RiGht oR wRonG.1

Right Or Wrong?!

***World of Darkness***

     A new day arrived, Krystal's entering her school gate with her usual school uniform and walking apathetically through the crowd of fanboys...also girls! Yup, she is popular in her high school with her beautiful/chic looks. The girls can't help but fall in love with her...a lot of girls. Even the famous pretty cheerleader team captain's IM NAYEON. They have been dating since junior year of high school, and now they're enjoying their last year of high school. Today, the school has an assembly and the popular girl group Red Velvet will be performing their new song Bad Boy! Everybody is excited about the performance because Krystal is going to be in the performance and everyone knows that Krystal is a good dancer with her perfect S-line body. Krystal can be really cold to the person that she just meets but she would treat you right with gentle if you're her one in a million! 

- Good morning baby!! - Nayeon runs up to Krystal and kissed her on the cheek.

- Oh, Hi Love - Krystal replied with a kiss on Nayeon cherry blossom lips.

- I miss you babyy - Nayeon is showing her cutie baby smile.

- I miss you more my love! How was your sleep?? - Krystal gently patted Nayeon head.

- I dream of a ghost~~~~ - Nayeon is playful... showing her girlfriend the aegyo that she saw every human doing..

- Oh no, my girlfriend is so adorable! - Krystal smiled at how cute Nayeon was.

- Alright, let's go to the class baby or we will be late and Mr.Park would be mad at us again! - Nayeon pulled Krystal with her to their first class.

~~RENG REENG~~

- Attention class!!! - Mr. Park walked into the class

- Today, I have some announcements to make. Our class is welcoming a new student, so please be nice to the new friend - Mr. Park spoke firmly

" NE" the whole class replied.

This is Mina Myoui, she is actually a year younger than you guys but she's already finished all of her credits for her junior year, so she is in our school just not around you guys - Mr. Park introduced the new student, then tell her to take the seat on the second roll a table away from Krystal and Nayeon table. 

" This girl is actually pretty as my girlfriend, but she is a little bit skinnier and very shy.....she couldn't lift her head to look at the class and hide her face behind her hair " - Krystal thought in her mind

- what's wrong baby!! why are you dazed out?? - Nayeon patted lightly on Krystal's arm

- Nothing my dear ^-^ - Krystal smiled 

- Okay boo boo Chup- Nayeon pecked on Krystal's cheek.

.

" OHhh wow, she did that right in class time !!! Everybody knows you are dating her, don't have to make an impression!!" Mina rolled her eyes

" I finally get to be this close to her, she looks so beautiful up this close. Every inch of her body is perfection!! I will get her to be mine....again " Mina set's one heart on Krystal....  

    Class time is over the students rushing out of the classroom to get to the cafeteria as fast as they can. Nayeon has to go to her cheerleader dance practice because they also participate in the performance of the school assembly, so Krystal has to spend her lunch by herself. Krystal's walking to the rooftop of the school since her girlfriend is not going to be with her at lunch. Sitting at the rooftop, Krystal noticed that she is not the only one there...

- What are you doing here, Smartie - Krystal saw Mina sitting on the edge of the side. 

- I'm just thinking about someone, what about you the star of school? - Mina looked at Krystal's face,, something that she misses a lot.

- Just need some peace, since my girlfriend can't be with me at lunch - Krystal turned her head to take a full look at Mina's face,,,,and she realized that Mina is actually a little bit prettier than Nayeon. 

You really don't remember me?? - Mina looks straight into Krystal dark brown eyes

I can't forget someone pretty like you.......but I think this is my first time meeting you? - Krystal looks confused 

Jung Soo Jung - The only three words that just made Krystal's heart skipped a beat just came out of some girl that she just met.... Mina approached Krystal with a hug 

   The two just there with the blue sky upon them, one hug the other one being hug...No words need, just the comfortable silence between the two. Nothing else!

~~RENG REENG~~

  Just then the bell rang, snapped both of them back to the reality that they just lost for a long second. Krystal broke the hug and looked at Mina with a confused look, how she knows my significant name. Even Nayeon doesn't know about it, but she knows...."who is she?, how does she know? I know her before? why do I have this kind of feeling when she hugged me? " so many questions popping in Krystal minds.

I want you, Soojung ah! - Krystal is trapped in the spell of the words that come out of Mina's mouth.

b...bu..but you know that I have a girlfriend right! - Krystal just snapped out, she knows that she truly loves Nayeon and would not want to hurt the girl.

Soojung, don't deny your feeling toward me because I know your mind wouldn't remember me, but your heart would always speak the truth.  - Mina looks up in Krystal's eyes, with her hands looking for the rather hand.

- Don't worry Soojung, I'm not pushing you to choose right now. Just please let me stay by your side, I don't need any official position... I just need you.... I miss you a lot - Mina moved her hands up to Krystal's face and slowly touching her cheeks. The most precious person that she loves so much.

   Can't stop the feeling inside... Krystal pulled Mina into a hug. Mina can hear Krystal's heart beating out of pace so she just smiled, then put her arms around Krystal just to tighten their hug. 

 .

   Mina leads her head on Krystal's shoulder and enjoying her moment with her beloved. The love that ounce lost but now found...she has to push herself to do the best so she can be close to Krystal. Then now, her dream just comes true...laying down on Krystal's shoulder.

Muammk!~~ Mina pecked on Krysta's cheek then looks away with her blushing face.

. Now, it's two in a million!

.

.

TheEnd!! 

Au: I hope you guys enjoy it...this is my first one-shot, so there would be a lot of mistakesssss!!!!  Please tell me, your thought about it~~

THANK YOU