yoo and mina

One Shots/random prompts

There was a small beam of light shining through the ever so tiny gap in the curtains of their bedroom, soflty hitting Mina's face forcing her eyes to lazily open up. Vision still blurry, she could hear the birds outside the window chirping away, she reckons it was about 7:00AM. Her eyesight now fully clear she tilts her head slightly to feel a weight on her, smiling soflty to herself as the other occupier of the bed was still asleep. As much as she'd love to stay in this position there was work to be done and she couldn't waste her day lounging, so with a slow motion she begins to remove herself from the bed. Or so she thought she was going to, only to find out in fact her sleeping companion wasn't really asleep and had tightened her grip around Mina not wanting the younger to leave just yet. A tug pulled at each corner of Mina's lips as she tried to resist and move once again only for a groan to be heard this time. "no, stay" a soft mumble from under the sheets. A small laugh escaped Mina's lips, "Yoo Jeongyeon we have a busy day today, I'm sorry" she said in such a gentle tone, now pulling back the sheets slightly to Jeongyeons dark brown hair, it had grown so long, she really hadn't thought she could get anymore beautiful but she did. "mmhm.. You can stay just a little longer can't you" Jeongyeons face now finally revealed as she'd adjusted her position only to show off the pout she was now sporting to her girlfriend. Once again Mina released a laugh but with a bit more volume this time and leaned down to kiss Jeongyeons pout away, it worked. Jeong now trying to suppress a grin shifted to a sitting position, Mina just rolled her eyes, smile still content on her lips. With a small sigh she resisted getting out of bed and opted to take refuge in her girlfriends arms, thinking that maybe another 10/15 minutes couldn't hurt.