Final ❤

"Unsaid"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ஐ〰ฺ・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・

 

"Hey!" Jinyoung hears Youngjae cheerfully greeting him as he opened their shared apartment's door. "How was your day-"

But he just walked past the younger and headed to the kitchen, opened the fridge, and poured himself a glass of cold water. Maybe it could help to cool down his boiling temper?

There's no harm in trying.

 

"Do I have to spell everything out? Can you not figure things out by yourself? God, you're so annoying!"
 

Jinyoung put the glass down on the kitchen counter. Maybe too harshly, that it made a sound. Thank God it didn't break.

"Whoa!" his room mate/best friend is now on the other side of the counter, facing him with that worry-etched face. "What did the glass ever do to you, hyung?"

Heaving a sigh, and in the hope of calming his tired self, Jinyoung glanced up to him. And because they have known each other for more than eight years, Youngjae gave him a knowing yet a comforting smile before reaching to touch his arm.

"This calls for an all nighter talk." The younger walked over to his side of the counter. "Go and change, and wait on the couch. I'll go make some popcorn with spray cheese. It'll help our brains work in plotting how to kill that jerk."
 

That jerk...

That jerk's name is Mark Tuan. One of South Korea's most famous idol. And well, Jinyoung happens to work as a staff in the company which handles him.

Now, he has to remind himself that he wanted this. When he moved to Seoul with Youngjae after graduating in mass communications, Jinyoung immediately applied for this job. As a fan, there's nothing he'd want more but to work alongside him; to get a chance to always see him, and be with him.

It's a dream job of any fan, be a boy or girl.

 

But that dream isn't what he imagined.

 

Ironic as it is, despite of being an actor, Mark finds it hard to show emotions other than being annoyed or impatient, especially towards Jinyoung. No, not especially, but only towards Jinyoung. Mark is fine working with others, but with him.... well, that's debatable.
 

But he's not always a jerk. For almost a year of working with Mark, he has seen different sides of the idol. And all those sides... only made Jinyoung fall further.

 

"Now, tell me what happened." Youngjae started as soon as he finished setting up the small table they have in the living room, a big bowl of popcorn topped with spray cheese and a pitcher full of orange juice- Jinyoung's favorite.

Heaving a deep and very long sigh, Jinyoung did. He told his bestfriend what happened in the practice room earlier.

 

Jinyoung was heading to the elevator when he received a text message from Mark, asking him to meet the older in the practice room. Mark's rehearsal for the first leg of his world tour just ended. So, being obedient, Jinyoung did go to meet him. Although, he was hesistant because these past few days, Mark has been really cranky towards him for an unknown reason.

But when he went there, all Mark did was ask what he did for the entire day and as to why he wasn't around during his rehearsal. "I went to check the concert hall, with Jackson." He even told Mark about how large the venue was and how excited he is for the idol's concert when Mark suddenly snapped about him doing something which can be taken care of by someone else.

"Why did you even tag along? Do you really need to be there? Why didn't you just stay here?"

That marked the start of their argument. That's where their "talk" turned into a whole lot of shouting at each other's faces (mostly from his part though, not mine).

"And yeah... he even called me stupid." Jinyoung whined and crossed his arms.

With this, Youngjae could only laugh. "Maybe you are..." he glared at the younger. How dare he laugh at me? "Okay, okay. Just try to talk to him and try not to piss him off, alright?"

But how is he supposed to do that? He doesn't even know what exactly is he doing that pisses Mark off that much.
 

************
 

"Stay. Here."

When Mark succesfully put him by his side, only then did the older let go of his hand and went back to signing the albums handed by his fans.

 

What is his problem now?

Jinyoung was certain that he was just doing his job in assisting the fans when Mark suddenly stood up and dragged him on stage, making him stand by his side. Even the other staffs were surprised by how strange Mark is acting.

Rolling his eyes, Jinyoung just stood there and took care of the gifts the fans were giving. He's just there, standing by Mark's side.

 

"Hey, Jinyoung!"

He glanced at Jackson who is now beside him, handing a bottle of water. "I got this for you, maybe you're thirsty."

Smiling at him, Jinyoung was about to take the bottle when he heard his stern voice. "Jinyoung, stay at the backstage and arrange these gifts." Mark said while glaring at him.

Now what did I do again?

Mark then turned to Jackson. "You. Go back there and make sure the fans are staying in line."

Choosing to not say anything about it, Jinyoung just followed his order and headed backstage.
 

************
 

Walking past Youngjae, Jinyoung slumped his self on the couch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter