sneaking (ryujin/chaeryeong)

want it?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ryujin—“

Chaeryeong can’t finish her sentence because a pair of soft lips shuts her up, making her groan and relax at the feeling of Ryujin’s delicate and familiar touch.

“I’ve missed you,” The short haired girl confesses between kisses. “So, so much.”

“I’ve missed you too,” Chaeryeong says shyly when they break apart, giggling when the other girl kisses her jaw. “But how did you even get here?”

Ryujin shrugs. “I just waited until my parents left for some late night reunion they needed to attend.”

Chaeryeong smiles and wraps her arms around Ryujin’s neck, still not believing her girlfriend was right there in front of her after such a long time. The blonde didn’t want to waste any of their precious time together, so she decided to close the gap between them and let herself get lost in the taste of Ryujin’s lips again.

The slightly older one pulls away for a second, grabbing Chaeryeong’s face with all the care in the world. “I’m sorry.”

Chaeryeong shushes the girl with a kiss on her cheeks. “Shh, you don’t need to apologize, it’s not your fault.”

Ryujin sighs and Chaeryeong knows the girl won’t stop being so hard on herself so easily. She was the stubborn queen, after all. But the blonde still loved her — and she knew she would never stop doing so.

“We said we would find a way, remember?” Chaeryeong starts as she caresses her girlfriend’s face, feeling her heart break at the sight of Ryujin’s eyes getti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter