Ch9

A PANDA AND HIS DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DEAR READERS SHOULD I MAKE AN EPILOGUE TOMORROW???  PLEASE TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS THANK YOU Btw sorry for grammar mistakes.

 

------------------------------------------------------

18 months, 722 calls, 850 messages, 275 letters 0 visits.

That's what it took to get to this moment.

Jiyong was still trying to calm his heart that beat at full speed because no, it is not easy to see the love of your life after 18 stormy months in which the only thing that went away allowed were messages and calls.

Ri's flight back to Korea had just landed with two hours of delay and Jiyong's heart could not take it anymore, at any moment it would come out of his chest, run with his own feet, break the doors that were in his way and he would drag out if necessary his precious panda from that plane that had separated them, would take him home. It would put him to bed, It would wrap him up so that the little panda would not cool down and chain him forever, Jiyong's heart could already imagine they would be really happy together, yes to Jiyong's heart that sounded like a magnificent plan and  it would have set off if the gateway of the entrance 9 of the flight just arrived from London was not open to the most magnificent sight that Jiyong's eyes and his heart have seen before.

Dressed in torn black jeans that perfectly accentuated the that from day 1 had been the reason for Jiyong's obsession, sunglasses and a gray sweater that perfectly highlighted the now developed body of the traveler, but what it call the most the attention of Jiyong was the beautiful, silky and slightly longer hair of Seungri, now platinum blond, Jiyong didn't think he could feel even more attracted to the younget but apparently he was wrong, and there was something even more different, the way Seungri walk had changed, now it was accompanied by an aura of security that the little panda (now not so little) did not possess before, and if there was a reason why Jiyong was not filling the floor with drool it was probably because of the mask he was wearing. to get away from the fans.

This moment watching Seungri approach with his hair flying in the wind and a smile that came to his eyes showing those beautiful white teeth to a dragon that was paralyzed with such emotion would have been perfect if it were not for the amount of flirtatious and libidinous looks that the minor was attracting his step, there is no respect, perhaps these people did not know who belonged the heart of the blonde panda, it is perhaps that Jiyong had to make it more obvious?, Jiyong spent so much time getting into his rage and his murderous thoughts that he didn't notice when he already had the owner of his heart in front of him being embraced, not correct being crushed by no one else but Kang Daesung  "seriously ?????".

"Dae hyung I have missed you, how is my nephew, and Minzy noona? I have missed you all so much"

"Ah Ri ah 4 months without seeing you is too long I almost didn't remember your face, look how much you've grown and you almost reach me, I've missed you so much you can't imagine"

"Hyuuuuuung, I have also missed you a lot, I was dying to go back and see my adorable nephew, and I brought him many gifts"

"Yahhh Seungri, you buy to much toys to your nephew, you really should put a limit, do you want to be his favorite uncle? Kekeke"

The pleasant conversation was interrupted by a throat clearing accompanied by a face not very friendly, saying that the dragon was annoyed to be ignoring did not even cover the beginning of the dark energy that the dragon was emanating at this precise moment.

"Hello Jiyong hyung it's good to see you"

"Hello Jiyong hyung it's good to see you?, it's all you have to say to me after 18 months of not letting me see you, really? apart from certain muscles you must have also grown a lot of brave for behaving this way" Jiyong said as he approached to the face of the minor.

"Okay, Daesung hyung close your eyes please"

Not a second since Daesung closed his eyes for Seungri to be joining his lips to the delicate ones of the dragon, in which it must have been the softest, tender and at the same time passionate and exciting kiss in the history of that airport.

Allowing to separate only by the lack of oxygen the two lovers who were still united by the forehead looked at each other with eyes full of so much love that the words were no longer necessary.

"Hello love, I've really missed you a lot, how is it that every time I see you, you be look even more beautiful?"

"Yahh Lee Seungri, if you think that by telling me such romantic words, I will fall at your feet and forget for all that you have made me spend these 18 months  you are ..."

A kiss even more passionate than the previous one was what interrupted the words of the older man who had no choice but to put his arms around the neck of his young lover and let himself be devoured by the softest and most delicious lips that luckily he had ever had find in his life and when Seungri opened the lips of the older with his tongue Jiyong felt that he was back in heaven, a heaven that is reserved only for him and Seu ...

"Without having the intention of interrupting you both, but can we move this wonderful scene to the car? Everyone is watching us and I start to feel like a third wheel is not that you care much but ..."

"I'm sorry hyung, come on," replied the younger with a suitcase in his hand while in the other he has the hand of his love.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A year and a half before

"Oh god hyung, are you okay? Did you spend all night sitting here?" Daesung asked Jiyong the next morning after giving himself one of the biggest scares of his life, to wake up and find a dragon sitting still in his living room shaking with a pretty wrinkled letter between his hands, red and swollen eyes and his face full of tears already dry.

"Hyung, hyung, can you hear me?, hyung, answer me, you're scaring me, honey, please, can you make a hot tea for Jiyong Hyung."

"Yes Oppa," Minzy replied as she went to the kitchen with a face of concern similar to that of her fiance "

"Hyung take some tea and go to rest in my guest room, you'll see that after a little rest everything will be better" said Daesung while trying to make his hyung take even a bit of tea.

"No ok later we will try again, let's take you to bed, come on, hyung, come over here"

 


"Oppa I'm very worried about Jiyong Oppa, he didn't look good at all I think it would be better if he stays with us for a few days"

"Thank you honey" Daesung thanked his fiance for showing so much love and concern for his hyung, no doubt Daesung had found the best woman on this planet "and I think it is better he stay with us even though I don't know what the letter say I imagine is not good, seeing how determined Seungri was when he left I imagine that everything is over even before starting, this is not a good time for him to be alone, we must let him rest for a few hours "

"Oppa, wouldn't it be better if you called Riri to tell her what happened?"

"At this moment I have no way of communicating with him, he left his cellphone  to his family to be able to call them when he wanted to talk to them, but he told me that he would call me to give me the number of student pension where he will be staying and I really don't want to spoil his new beginning by worrying about the situation of Jiyong hyung, although I noticed that he was sad when he left, I also know he is very excited for this new opportunity, I really don't want to ruin him Minzy ah "

"Okay, you're right, I hope everything goes well with Riri in London, I really can not imagine him alone in that big city I'm worried about him"

"I'm not going to deny you that me too, but this is going to be good for him, it's time for him to come out of his shell, being away from his comfort zone is going to help him learn to stop being so shy and form security in himself Riah is such an incredible and wonderful person, unfortunately he is the only one who can't see it"


"Jiyong clearly heard what the couple was talking about in the living room, and they were right everything they said was true, through Seungri's letter Jiyong could learn more from him, it was as if Seungri had put his soul in that letter completely exposed for Jiyong to see it, during all this time the star always saw a smiling and friendly Seungri with everyone and for that reason and maybe because he was so busy trying to deny his feelings Jiyong couldn't see the suffering behind that smile and what difficult that it had been for Ri to stay all this time by his side and he understood that by trying to protect his fiance, Jiyong shattered Seungri's poor heart, what right he had now to look for him? what right he had to try to woo him, Seungri being such a beautiful person deserved someone much better, someone great, a perfect person who always will put him first, but Jiyong could be that person, he had to be that person , there was no going back, for Jiyong there was only Seungri, his brain was only thinking about Seungri, his body longed for Seungri, there really was no turning back, Jiyong had to recover Seungri whether it was the last thing he did in his life, even in his last second Seungri was the only thing Jiyong wanted to see before closing his eyes forever.


Several hours later.

"Hyung you're sure you have to go, Minzy and I would love to have you here a few days more"

"Thanks Dae, Minzy, but I have many things to do, so much to think, I need to go home"

"It's ok hyung, please you know you can call me at any time"

"Thanks again Dae" Jiyong said as he walked towards the door with tears on his face"

"Hyung 3 weeks" Daesung continued when saw the confuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter