Young Love - What's up with them?

Young Love

 

Anyeonghasaeyou. Jeonuen Jangmi imnida. I’m not really good in my Hangul. I’m more to English. I was born in America, lived in Taegu (or Daegu), Seoul. I’m not the girly type of girl. Adventure’s kinda my middle name. Somehow. I have different sides of me. Some are still, hiding. I’m 16 in America while I’m 17 here. Werd. I’m freinds with Taemin of SHINee. I’m even best friends with him.

Gym class was held outside. Our basketball court was near the garden. Our school is well known for our garden. It had a bridge, fountain, well, and plants. There’s more, but I’m lazy to remember all of them.

“Where are you going to after this?” Taemin asked.

Bullayo, kkusaeyo. You?

“Home. Do you have your phone with you?”

‘Opsoyo. Wae?’

“Nothing,”

‘Mwo?’

“Anio,”

We continued on playing basketball.

I lied. I don’t know why. I didn’t have the mood to answer calls or texts.

After school, Hyun Na came up to me and told me that there was someone waiting for me in the garden. I asked who and she ran away. So, I went to the garden.

‘Hello?’

“Over here, at the well.” It sounded like a girl.

‘Mwo?’

“Come to the well,”

I walked to the well, to see no one. I walked up further, and thought if she was in the well.

Then, someone from behind pushed me and I fell into the well.

The water was freezing cold. I surfaced and gasp for air. I looked up and saw Hyun Na, Seo Hyon, and Kevin. They all laughed at me, and left me.

‘Yah! Jae giral! Help! Someone help! Someone help! Jebal!’

I was freezing and shivering in the well. No one came. It’s night. It’s so dark. I can’t see a thing. I’m afraid. I never slept.

When it was morning, and I heard the bell rung. Which mean school’s open. First thing I did was, shout for help.

‘Help! Jebal! Help me! Help!’

My voice wasn’t loud enough because I was shivering like hell and . Ah! Taemin and I always come to the garden first thing. We love the garden.

I waited, and waited. Then, I heard footsteps on the grass.

‘Help! Jebal! Jebal! Help me!’

The footsteps got faster and louder.

“Jangmi-ah!”

I looked up and saw Taemin. I gave him a relieved smile.

“Hold on,” He took the pail that has a rope attached to it and lowered it down. I caught the rope.

‘Are you sure you can?’

“Deh, hold on tight.”

I held onto it tightly. He pulled and I was lifted. He’s strong. When I got out, I landed on the ground. Taemin took off his jacket and put it over me. He hugged me tight and took out his phone. I think he dialled the ambulance. Then I passed out.

When I woke up, I was in the hospital. Taemin was sleeping, with his head near me.

‘What time is it?’ I whispered to myself.

“Yah, you’re awake already?”

‘Deh, mianhae Taemin. ‘

“For what?”

‘Causing trouble.’

“Anya, don’t think of it like that.” He touched my cheek and smiled.

‘Aren’t you going home?’

“Yeah, I should. Sorry I can’t stay long.” He got up and took his bag.

‘Wait. Before you go,’

“Deh?”

‘When can I leave? I hate this.’

He chuckled, and said

“You should be fine by tomorrow. I’ll see you tomorrow. Annyeong,”

Then he left. What am I going to do here? It’s so boring.

The next day, I got dressed in my clothes that umma brought and got out of the hospital.

“Jangmi-ah?”

‘Deh?’

“Yesterday, Taemin called. He wanted to say sorry for not being able to fetch you from the hospital today. Your phone was off.”

‘Phone’s not off umma. My phone got soaked. You don’t expect me to get electrocuted right?’ I chuckled.

She drove me home.

The next day I went to school. I was taking my books out of my lockers when my phone rang. I picked it up.

‘Yeobosaeyo?’

“Anyeonghasaeyo, jeonuen Bam imnida.”

A deep voice. Bam? Who the hell?

‘Who the hell are you?’

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who do you think Bam is? What's gonna happen next? Is she gonna get kidnapped? LOL no -.- Stay tuned for Chapter 2 - Oh! Em Gee