Closer to You

Gifts From Heaven

 

"Would you like to join us for lunch?" some girls frrom my class ask me.

"Sorry, mabey next time . I want to finish the assingment that Miss Kim gave us" I lied to them and smile weakly.

"you , but  i thought it was due next week?"

"It is , it just that i want to finish it early. Maybe next time. sorry."

"See i told you she won't want to come with us."

"Shh... She'll hear you.. " they whisper among themselves as they left the class.

 

It's not that i don't socialize or that i'm trying to isolate myself in my books but honestly that is not it.

I stay behind and just sit behind my desk is so i could  be closer to him.

He sits next to the classroom window, and only a table away from mine.He would look out the window to look at the sky. When it rains,he would open the window and held out his hand to let the drops of rain be felt on his palm.He would just sit in his chair during luch break and some of our classmate talk to him but he would just remain in his sit.

I have never been good with my words so i keep my thoughts to myself and i dare not to talk to him if i'm only going to stand there only to have nothing coming out from my mouth. Just sitting this near is enough to make my heart race.And i guess that is enough

..or i thought..

 

 

=

 

 

I had to run to school today, my alarm clock did not ring this morning.Am i late, almost there....

"I made i-, *bang"

i open the classroom door with a force and i got smack on the head by the bonce back silding door. i land on my and my classmates laughed at my embarrasing moment.

My cheeks flush bright pink. i stood up and sat in my sit in a rush. 

I check the room if he was also laughing at me like the rest but he was not in his sit.

I wonder where he was. then i found out through teachers that he took a leave of absent. 

 

 

=

 

 

A week has gone by, and he was still absent.The desk own by my silent guy that i admire that warm feeling when he was near, now is but a cold, empty sit only to collect dust .

Now, a month has pass and i graduated not knowing what happen to him.

 

 

=

 

 

Five years has past

 

"Paging for Doctor Park KhuHyun...

 Paging for Doctor Park KhuHyun..

 You're needed in the E.R..Thank you..." the audiobox round the hospital rang..

My dongsange, MinYun just got his appendix taken out a few days ago.

i beging the eldest with both parents taking night shifts, i had to take care of my seven year old dongsange.

 

"Nunna..." he said with his weak voice.

"Ohh... wae?"as i walk to his bed.

"i...i want something warm to drink..." 

"want some hot coco?"i patted his head and pulled up his blacket.

"nae.." he looks even cuter in his bed.

"arasso.. are you going to be okay on your own while i'm gone?"

he nodded and i left the room headed for the vending machine.

 

The warm cup of hot chocolate made the plams of my hands felt warm in this cold night.

My eyes wonder the hall as i walk back to the room. 

The hospital hall was suprisingly very calming during the night.

There was no one around, only a few nurses. i continue to walk but then i notice that one of patient's room door was left wide open.

Was someone still awake in four in the morning? duh, i still awake aren't i..

I walk towards the door to look inside the patient's room but it felt as though something pulling me there.

Something in my heart..

 

..the room was dark but the midnight moon light shown throught the window..

..slightly filling the room with it's light..

..there was a person sitting next to the window..

..he was looking up to the moon..

 

...and i saw my silentman..

________________________________
 
 
 
hey there readers!  i know the chapter is short ,and sorry about that..
but i hope you look forward to the next chapter.. 
 
please sub and comment..
thank you *bow
( ^ ^ )