I knew everything..

Protecting my family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somi was in hurry back to her home carrying her 4years old cute daughter yoojin on her arm.it was long traffic on the way back home and somi’s afraid that her husband is already home before her.

Somi went somewhere without telling her husband where she went.and now she’s in hurry.her uneasy face is written all over her face,while she patiently feeding yoojin with crackers.

 

Her daughter is already hungry,and somi is blaming herself for not packed some meal for yoojin.it was because she’s hurry to go to jangam dong area that located at the far North from The place she live in Gangnam.

The purposes why she went there,is none other than her.

Her... that somi called her best friend but in the fact that she’s the one who keeps brings trouble for somi.

 

It was already the fourth times somi signed the paper for releasement for that woman,yet she keep making the same mistakes over and over again.and somi is the one who have to clean the mess that she made.

 

“Eomma...we’re home..” yoojin said cheerfully pointing at their big house.

 

“Yes baby..we’re finally home..” somi smiling widely at her daughter.

 

She felt relief when she saw her husband’s car wasn’t there on the garage.and she said to her driver not to tell where were there before at no one.

But somi froze on her place when suddenly yoojin shout cheerfully,”appa...!!” 

 

“Aigoo...woori dal...,where have you been princess?appa already waiting for you for hours already..” somi saw her husband squated to pick on their daughter and hugging her before he walk to her and hug somi on her waist then plant a kiss on her forehead saying,”is everything’s okay,babe?” 

 

Somi smile and nodding her head.her husband caressing her baby bump lovingly and bring her inside.yoojin is blabbering so many things as she talking randomly at her father.somi can’t help to feel worry that her daughter might spill something that her husband shouldn’t know.

Yes,somi already warned yoojin not to tell her father that they went to police station before.but she’s still worry because yoojin is so talkative,she love to talk about everything and it really makes somi worried.

 

The three gather to eat dinner together at the big dinning table,and somi’s uneasy face is noticable by daniel.

Actually,last night.he already over heard somi’s conversation,and by the GPS navigation that daniel put on his wife phone,he knows where his wife went all day today.

 

After the dinner,the couple accompany yoojin to play on her playing room,daniel carefully approach his wife and asking for the baby on her womb condition.daniel loving his family alot,and he’s trying to persuade his wife to tell the truth by the careful simple questions like,”where have you been for the whole day,baby?”

 

“A-ah..i was taking yoojin to look around the mall..” somi didn’t dare to see her husband in his eyes because she’s afraid that he caught her telling a lie.

 

“Oh? But I don’t see any paper bags..,what did you bought babe?” Daniel pretend to following his wife along but it makes somi stutters saying,”o-oh..i saw some dress for yoojin,but the price is quite expensive..besides..yoojin still have so many dresses,so i decided not to buy..” her face blushing while she’s busily tidying yoojin’s dolls.

 

Daniel took her hand and wrapped with his big palms,caressing her hair while smiling  lovingly at her,”som..,i would never ever mind if you use the money that i gave it to you for yourself and our kids..,i will be happy about it..but... i am surely mind if you using it for sejeong..” 

somi’s eyes widen when her husband mentioned about that name.

All this time,she’s been very careful not to let her husband knows that she’s keep helping sejeong with money.and this time,she got caught.

 

“Yeobo...” somi feel guilty for lying.

 

“I know you help her many times already..and for god sake,babe..she’s only taking advantage on you..,just like she always did when we’re high school..” daniel looking concernly at his wife that now hang her head down.

 

“Somi...,baby..can we just be happy without her? I don’t wanted you to keep in touch with her,she’s a really bad influence.you know that for sure..” daniel say it with low voice carefully.

 

“B-but.. she’s my friend..” somi trying to defend on sejeong.

 

“A real friend would never taking advantage on their friends,babe..” daniel caressing his thumb on his wife cheek.

 

“But she loves you.. and i am the one who stole you from her,yeob-“somi showing her guilty eyes looking at her husband.

 

Daniel can’t believe his ears.he got angry all of sudden because of his wife’s words,

“Who the hell dare to think of you like that?!where did you get those ridiculous idea,jeon somi?!”

 

Somi knows,whenever her husband calling her by her full name,it means trouble for her.and the facial expression of her husband say it all.

 

“But we’re get married because i had yoojin with me that time,yeo-“ somi tries to reminds her husband again.

 

“Yes.i know. I know.and for you to know,i made yoojin when i was completely sober.i did it because i really wanting it.it’s because i love you,jeon somi.”

Daniel raise his voice and made somi startled by the sudden left of daniel.

 

Somi trying to calm her surprise,but she can’t help the tears that rolling down from her eyes.

Yoojin came at her mother and looking worried at somi.

Her little hands wiping on her mothers tears while asking,”eomma...why you’re crying?eomma... did appa mad at you,eomma?” 

The little girl who worried at her mother started to weep and end up to crying out loud and somi is now trying hard to calm her daughter down.

 

Daniel can hear his daughter cries and it made him more furious.

He hate sejeong for making their family like this.and he wonders,how can his wife still be so innocent for believing on sejeong words for all this times.

 

 

Flashback at Hanlim high school.

 

Kim sejeong is one of the most famous girl in Hanlim,everyone knows her.

She had a good grades and she’s so kind with everyone.she loves to smile to everyone,making the whole school love her good attitude.

But the real thing is sejeong is the completely opposite from everyone thought about her.

There’s a nerd suffer girl behind kim sejeong good grades.

Her name is jeon somi.

The poor girl that almost unnoticed by the whole school.

 

And yes,kim sejeong is taking advantage for somi’s condition.

Sejeong made somi agree to switch their test papers and being the girl with good grades that actually somi’s achievement.

Sejeong is faking her attitude everyday,she’s smiling but deep inside she’s cursing on the people that bother her.

 

The school headquarters caught sejeong doing ion and warned her not to doing it again.but she keep repeating the same mistakes that almost got her dropped off by the school.

 

Daniel is the new transfered student from Busan,and he immediately got the whole attention for his looks.actually he doesn’t have any interest for a relationship but,when his friends knows that daniel got a confession letters from sejeong,his friends told daniel to accept sejeong as his girlfriend.

 

Sejeong keep on making some forward moves to daniel,but daniel is being cool besides their relationship status.

 

By the 6weeks of their relationship,daniel sense the actual reasons for sejeong keep 

plastering him around.Kim sejeong knows that daniel came from wealthy family.and He’s the only heir of his parents business.

No need to waste too much time,daniel even already had some proofs that sejeong doing ion and using her friend doing all the school works and even her paper tests.

 

The only reason daniel doesn’t understand is why on earth that someone would sacrifice alot for sejeong.that’s why daniel started to pay interest on somi.

Each and everyday daniel saw somi being extra busy doing her schoolworks,and he caught her doing two schoolworks at the time,that daniel immediately knows that one of the paperworks belongs to sejeong.

 

Somi works diligently without knowing that someone watching her from her back for all time.she sigh a relief when she finally made the two papers done and named the neat one of the paperwork by ‘kim sejeong’. 

It makes daniel furious when he saw the girl is just satisfied writing her name on the unneated paper work just because maybe she’s already tired from writing too much.

 

Daniel quickly took the paper with kim sejeong name and tore it to pieces and made somi shocked in disbelief.

“W-what did you done..?” Somi nearly cried taking the torn papers pieces by pieces from the ground.

 

“How long did she made you doing this?” Daniel asked her with his cold voice.

 

Somi doesn’t reply him,she’s too busy to picking up the torn papers and gather it on her palm.

 

“What do you you think you are?are you kim sejeong’s dog?” Daniel took the torn papers from somi’s palm and throw it into the trash can,eventho somi already scream out “andwae..!” But still daniel doing it coldly while looking at somi without showing even slight of guiltiness.

 

Somi already lost hope because some of the papers already soaking wet,but without looking at daniel she quickly sat on the table and wrote another paperwork for sejeong again.

 

“Are you out of your mind?!!” Daniel quickly snatch the paper so somi can’t continue writing.

 

“Why you doing this..?” Somi made a few jumps trying to take the paper from daniel hand that he put it above his head.

“I’m the one who should be asking you! Why you doing this,jeon somi?!!” Daniel shout making somi stopped.she never thought there’s someone in this school finally notice her name.and more of it,it’s Kang Daniel that called her name just now.

The one that she oftenly heard the name from Sejeong,saying that daniel is her main target because his handsomeness and his family wealth.

 

The two staring on eachother for seconds before somi looks down to avoid his piercing eyes.

“Why you keep doing this for her?how much did she pay you?” Daniel calming his voice down when he notice the girl shivering in scared at him.

Somi shook her head and move back when daniel move forward at her.

 

“I’m sorry..,did i scared you..?” Daniel tone is now soften.

He notice her hands tightened together until her knuckles becoming pale.somi is just too scared and daniel started to feel guilty at the girl infront of him.

 

Somi didn’t say anything but her hands moving towards her cheek,looks like she’s wiping her tears away silently.

Daniel feels really guilty,but he couldn’t do much.

He raise his hand about to touch her head,but he decided not to.so he pull his hand back and shove it into his pocket and walk away from the room.

 

After realizing that somi’s left alone,she brace herself together and continue to writing sejeong paperwork.

Only one paragraph left to write,but a pack of banana milk placed on the table.only inch apart from her hand.

She looks up and meet daniel face that about to put the straw into the banana milk that he gave her.

She blinks her eyes twice before hearing he said,”drink this to gain your strength..”

 

“G-gomawoyo..” she said shyly without looking at him.

But then when her small hand reaching the milk and she drink it slowly,daniel lips grew a smile looking at her.

“Is there something i could help?” He ask.

 

“Ung??” She looks up at him and surprise by his question.

Daniel take a sit beside her and make her confused.

 

“Let me finish it for you.” He said taking the paper from her.

 

“Anniya..nan gwenchanayo..” she put her milk and pull the paper from him again.

 

“Only a paragraph left,and I don’t want the teacher notice the writing difference..” she said while continue writing.

Daniel accompany her until she finished writing.

He studied her side profile,and a smile grew without he even realized.

 

Somi finished the paper and smile proudly at herself,then she turns at daniel and stop herself from smiling.

“I’m finished..you can just go..i’m okay..” she said avoid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter