Meet The Unlucky Mingyu

Luck Smiled To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The universe has always been against my existence, this is one of my absolute certainties. All that I do, all my actions they are a complete failure, even if I strive or give my life I fail and the opposite happens to what I want. It's tiring to walk in a constant sea of bad luck. I just wanted a bit of luck in my life, like I'm not asking too much.

In one week I lost my job, I lost my girlfriend, I lost contact with one of my friends, I hit my car and I was dumped from my apartment and forced to live with my mother again. It seems that I and bad luck are inseparable, we don't live without each other, if bad luck were a person would surely be my best friend.

"Hey Gyu, do you want to go out today?" I heard Seungkwan's voice asking through the phone line.

"It's better not Kwannie, the last time I went out with you, I dropped a boiling coffee over Mr. Choi."

"Are you still blaming yourself for that? Things like these happen Kim Mingyu!" He sounded angry at the tone he used and he had no reason to be like that. Boo knows of my condition! He knows how unlucky I am! And still completely ignores it.

"You don't understand! He's like the CEO of the country's most famous company." I got carried away as he spoke and Seungkwan just listened intently. "Specialized Videotape Technology, better known by the acronym SVT." 

"And what does it matter if he's a CEO of one of the most famous companies in the country? That doesn't change the fact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter