Daddy Yena

Yulyen oneshots.

 

⚠️TW⚠️

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a cold morning, Clothes are scattered on the ground. It more like a disaster. The girl slowly open her eyes and rub it. 

 

 

 

"Ugh. My head hurts." The girl—Yena.

 

 

 

 

"I'll never be drinking again." Yena added. 

 

 

 

 

As soon as she fully open her eyes, she roam her eyes around the room and it's not her room.

 

 

 

'Where the I am?' yena thought. 

 

 

 

As soon as her eyes landed on the person beside her, her eyes widen and lifted the comforter that covering their body, There she saw their body.

 

 

 

"!" Yena cursed, the person beside her groan, She immediately cover . 

 

 

 

The person beside her slowly open her eyes then realized what situation they are in. 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT THE ?" the girl who just woke up shouted.

 

 

 

 

"Hey Yuri, I don't know— I don't remember what happen yesterday but I am sure for one thing." 

 

 

 

"We did it." When yena utter it, Yuri squeals more likely a cry squeal. 

 

 

 

"It was a mistake okay? I'm so sorry." Yuri stop squealing and look under the blanket for confirmation that they did it and saw what's between yena's legs.

 

 

 

"YAH! WHAT ARE LOOKING FOR?" Yena shouted as she cover her private part.

 

 

 

"You have a ing D—" Yena immediately covered yuri's mouth.

 

 

 

"Yah!" Yena sighed.

 

 

 

"But you are a girl???" Yuri said, she was confused.

 

 

 

"Never heard an inter person? I am one of them okay. No more questions." Yena said as she pick her clothes and immediately go to the bathroom inside the room and dress up, Same goes for Yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Yena was dressing up she force herself to remember the night before she passed out. 

Then she remember how she end up getting there.

 

 

 

"!" Yena said as she look herself in the mirror.

 

 

 

"Hyewon you'll be a dead meat when I see you." Yena uttered.

 

 

 

 

"But.. I did use protection right?" Yena thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's that blood?" Yena asked as she saw the blood stain in the bed.

 

 

 

"Just go. Forget that something happens to us." Yuri said, Yena sighed and shrugged off. 

 

 

 

 

"I am really sorry yul... We're still friends right?" Yena worriedly asked. 

 

 

 

 

That's when Yuri finally cried. Which made yena panic, She walked near the younger and hug her.

 

 

 

"Hey~ Don't cry..."

 

 

 

 

"If something happens... Don't hesitate to call me okay?" Yena patted Yuri's head.

 

 

 

 

"I still have work yul... See you.." Yena said before walking away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena POV

 

 

"Guys! Our Yena is coming" I heard hyewon said as I enter the cafeteria where we are working. 

 

 

 

" you Hye." I said, They just laughed at me, She was with my other friend. Chaeyeon and Chaewon, hyewon put her arms around me.

 

 

 

"So how's the 'you know' ?" Hyewon wiggles her eyebrows that make me rolled my eyes.

 

 

 

"Did yena get laid?" chaewon asked.

 

 

 

"To answer your question chae, It's yes. Because hyewon freaking put to my ing drink." I said, They all just laughed at me.

 

 

 

 

"So do you know the girl?" Hyewon wiggle her eyebrows, It makes me panic.

 

 

 

 

"NO" yena shouted that make the other employee look at them, her friends laughed at her.

 

 

 

 

"But hye! She's young."

 

 

 

 

"Hey, You worry too much. You didn't even force the girl to do it, You two are both drunk. After you two make out, I mind my own business and leave. And I didn't even saw the girl face" Hyewon said.

 

 

 

"But Yena is not a anymore" Chaeyeon said more like teasing as she ruffles my hair.

 

 

 

" you guys. I ing reserve it to my future wife and you guys ruin it." My friends just laughed at me.

 

 

 

"You are so boring. So romantic. Just enjoy it, Will you? There are so pretty girls out there wanna come with us again later?" Hyewon offer.

 

 

 

"I think, I pass. I still have work to do." I said.

 

 

 

 

"Tchhhhhh! Here. If you change your mind. You'll find us there." Hyewon give me a paper that contain address before they go away to do their work, All I can do is to shake my head and smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After three months

 

 

I was in the convenience store looking for food to eat, It was late at night and I felt hungry. I pick up some string cheese and kimbap and milkis because its buy 1 take 1.

 

 

 

I go to the cashier and pay for the food, I look at the cashier woman. Our eyes met and both eyes widen.

 

 

 

 

"Yul? Why are you working? Aren't you supposed to study??" Yena asked yuri. 

 

 

 

"I need to." Yuri shortly said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I only see you now after three months.. Now you look pale. Are you okay?" Yena asked again.

 

 

 

"I'm fine.. That's 13,000 won." Yuri said now wanting to have an eye contact with Yena.

 

 

 

 

"Make it 20,000 won. Buy something to eat, or medicine. Take care of yourself yul. If you need some help you know you can always message me." Yena said as she smile before walking outz

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Drink more Yena!" Hyewon gave me a drink again and again. 

 

 

 

"I think I'll pass hye. I'm so close to throw up." I said, She laughed at me and gave the drink to chaewon. 

 

 

 

We were currently at the company's party, The company we work for are going on top and The CEO organized an event for celebration. 

 

 

 

So we're drinking non-stop, Me being not so good with alcoholic drink unlike hyewon, I am so close into throwing up. But I am sure that I still remember what I am doing. 

 

 

 

I was just there sitting at the sofa, As I reast my head. My head is spinning, I felt a hand on my thigh that made me flinch and open my eyes. It hurts my head. 

 

 

 

"Hi, I heard you have an interesting friend down there." The girl beside me said, more on seducing me as she look between my legs. I smile to her.

 

 

 

"Yeah,  And what you gonna do about it?" I flirt back, since I was drunk too. 

 

 

 

I groan when I felt the girl hand on my little buddy. It flinch as the girl make her hand up and down. The girl was about to kiss yena but..

 

 

 

Yena throw up. The girl immediately stood up and leave.

 

 

 

Everyone in the company gasp while Yena's friends laughed. 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry!" I utter to the girl, as I saw her walking away. I laughed. 

 

 

 

"Yena, that was hilarious." 

 

 

 

"My body really wasn't interested to her." I said and we laughed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena POV 

The next morning.

 

 

I was peacefully sleeping since my head hurts really, Hyewon was the one who drop me off my house and leaving my car in the company. 

 

 

My sleep was interrupted when I heard a manly voice shouting my name. 

 

 

"CHOI YENA COME OUT THERE!!!" 

 

 

 

"IF YOU DON'T COME OUT. I'LL SUE YOU." I heard it, I was about to shrugged it off my I heard my mom voice.

 

 

 

"CHOI YENA COME DOWN HERE." 

 

 

 

 

"DON'T MAKE ME GO UP THERE." I have no choice but to wake up. 

 

 

 

What the hell that guy and my mom shouting at me when she knows I drink last night. I held my head since it's hurting. 

 

 

 

I wear a black hoodie and a boxer, I go down the stairs as my eyes are half close while scratching my cheeks, 

 

 

 

As soon as I am in the living room, close eyes then talk to my mom.

 

 

 

"Moooom, What is it? You ruin my sleep. You know I drink last night.." I whined, I heard foot step coming to me thats why I open my eyes. She just pinch my ears.

 

 

 

"Mooom Ouchhhh! What did I do?" 

 

 

 

"Yah! I told you before. If you going to do it, use protection." My mom utter, I look at her with a frown on my face.

 

 

 

 

"Huh????" I was really clueless, Then I look at the persons who's sitting in our living room. lt was Yuri and her Father. 

 

 

 

 

'! I'm doomed!' I sighed 

 

 

 

 

 

That's when everything sink in to my head, It felt like I was splash with a cold water as I look at at yuri who's looking down fidgeting her hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She's only 20 years old yena! What the hell are you thinking?" My mom said, I gulped and guilt start eating me up. I heavily sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

"And you are here, running away from her? Did I teach you to run from your responsibilities? Huh Choi Yena." My mom lecture me.

 

 

 

"Huh? I am not running away???" I defend. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Denying now??? You pregnant my daughter then running away after knowing." Yuri's father said that shookt the hell out of me.

 

 

 

"Pregnant????" 

 

 

 

"Who's pregnant?" I look at my mom, and she look like she wants to slap me.

 

 

 

 

"Dad... I told you.. I didn't tell her. There's no need to tell her." Yuri said almost whisper but it ringed my ears

 

 

 

"What? Yul. Are you pregnant?" I asked, she didn't answer just fidgeting her hands. 

 

 

 

"Jo Yuri. Answer me." Yuri slowly nodded as tears escape from her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"How many months?" 

 

 

 

 

"Three." Yuri answered.

 

 

 

 

"Then why didn't you tell me when you find out? So that's why you are working in that convenience store? To support the baby?" I said in disbelief.

 

 

 

"What? You are working?" Her father frowned, Yuri could only sobs as she still looking down. 

 

 

 

"That's why you are pale. Because you already experiencing the symptoms of being pregnant." I sighed as I held my head. 

 

 

 

"Mr. Jo, Mom... Can Yuri and I talk first?" I said, Both of them nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Follow me." I said as I lead her to my room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yul.. Talk to me please?" I said. She look at me and sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure it's mine?" I softly asked, not wanting to be rude.

 

 

 

 

"You are the only one I have with. And I regret everything happens."

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you keeping it to yourself yul? Didn't I say to you that if you need help contact me." Yuri shake her head.

 

 

 

 

"I don't wanna be a burden." 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know I can support this child alone. But my dad insisted it since he thought you runaway. I am sorry for disturbing your life." I look at her disbelief.

 

 

 

 

"What are you saying? It's my child too." Yuri is stressing me out. 

 

 

 

 

"Look. I know both of us make the mistake that night, And we both regretting it but It doesn't mean that we should not take the consequences of the action we make." I walked towards her and held her hand, She look back at me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You are not alone on this. You have me now." I smiled as I held her cheeks and wipe the tears away.

 

 

 

" Please, quit your job. And just stay at home, It might bad for the baby. Don't worry about the expenses, I'll handle it all" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But Gosh! Can't believe.. I thought I'll be woking up with hangover... Now I woke up being a daddy." I chuckles, she chuckles too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Your mom? She sounds mad earlier." I smiled.

 

 

 

"Don't worry about mom. I know she's happy, she just mad at me because I get you pregnant without the marriage but I know she's happy she's getting a grandchild." I assured her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So you are telling us that the girl you for the first time is now pregnant?" Hyewon said. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, Hell my mom shouted at me, she thought I run away from the girl and that girl is chasing me." I sighed, they laughed at me. 

 

 

 

"Who is the girl?" Chaewon asked.

 

 

 

"Jo Yuri." Hyewon who was drinking, spit it out.

 

 

 

 

"WHAT?" Her friends shouted

 

 

 

 

 

"THE ONE YOU GET PREGNANT IS JO YURI YOU ING—" Chaewon and Chaeyeon shouted in unison

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"THATS MY ING COUSIN!!" Hyewon held my collar.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" YOU CHOI!!! YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE GIRL" hyewon push me not to strong. 

 

 

 

"I didn't know it was Yul, not until the next morning."

 

 

 

 

"Yah! You are the one put something on my drink." I fight back. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You better take responsibility. Or else I'll ing choke you." Hyewon said, I just chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 5 years

 

 

"Daddy!!!" My child Yuna called me.

 

 

Well, Yuna is now 4 years old and Yuri and I are married for 3 years. We let Yuna born first before getting married. 

 

 

Yuri's parents accepted everything, Yuri couldn't be more happy than walking in the aisle with her parents at her side and her lover waiting for her at the end of the aisle.

 

 

 

Not so long I fell in love with yuri, She wasn't hard to love. She has her way to make me fall in love with her.

 

 

She's very understanding, she takes care of me. And of course she love me more than I love her. But I love her more haha. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuna baby~ How's your day?" I asked my daughter, I pick her up on school.

 

 

 

"It's fine, Look I have stars." Yuna show the stars that are stamp on her arms.

 

 

 

"Very good! Hurry, Mom is waiting for us~" Yuna hurriedly run towards my car and as soon as she enter, she put her seatbelt. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mommyyyy! We're hoooomeeee" Yuna shouted that echoed around the house. 

 

 

 

"Welcome home baby~" Yuri kissed her daughter's cheeks. 

 

 

 

"Hey, love~" I greeted my wife, she gladly embrace me and I kissed her cheeks. 

 

 

 

"Hey, love~ I'm sorry that you are the one who pick yuna today. I am just not really feeling well today." I smiled.

 

 

 

"Don't be sorry~ It's fine. I can do it everyday, you just don't want me to." Yuri smiled.

 

 

 

"I already cook food, Let's all eat" Yuna and I squeals, we love food especially when Yuri cook. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena, Not now.. Yuna is still awake." I was kissing my wife's neck but she shove me away coz our daughter is still awake. 

 

 

 

"You just need to minimize your voice so our daughter won't hear you." I wiggles my eyebrows, She hit my shoulder.

 

 

 

"You know I can't." I chuckles. 

 

 

 

"I love you yuri. I am not regretting the mistake we did. well yeah of course, I regret it the next day but now I am not. Does it make sense?" Yuri chuckles. 

 

 

 

"Well... I really not regretting doing it with you. but yeah when I found out I am pregnant, that's when I regret it because I am still student that time and I don't know how to support the baby." Yuri look at me sincerely.

 

 

 

 

"But I am thankful to you. I am glad that my first was you, And I am thankful that you didn't runaway from your responsibility." I smiled at her and kiss her forehead.

 

 

 

"Well, You are my first too. Hahah maybe because we don't have experience that's why you get pregnant." I laughed, Yuri agree to it. 

 

 

 

 

"I think Yuna is asleep now. Sooooooo......" I said as I gave her the 'look'. She just chuckles before hovering on top of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And the next thing we knew was she's pregnant again, I am gonna be Daddy again.

 

—————

fluff again hahah

bye gonna write angst for the next one shot. 

 

Sorry for not updating my on going books, new plot keep coming to my mind.. And Might end all of my on going book once the semester ends.