DRAFT I

DRAFT

“Okay, looks like this day would be a good one. There’s no Ahn Yujin around.” Minjoo said while smiling because the day is almost over yet there’s no presence of Ahn Yujin showed in her sight.

 

 

It’s been 6 months since Minjoo transferred at the ENOZI school.

She’s studying and living peacefully at first until she met Ahn Yujin.

 

 

Minjoo is on her way to the locker room to get her books.

 

When she open her locker she’s startled and screamed because of the cockroaches flying and crawling in her locker.

 

“AHHHNNNN! YUJIIIIIIIIINNN!!!” She screamed out her lungs.

 

Meanwhile Yujin is laughing out loud while hiding watching Minjoo being annoyed because of the prank she made.

 

“*sigh* I can’t believe that the most popular student here in school can’t directly confess to her crush and acting like a child trying to get her attention.” Yena said while shooking her head.

 

“What? I don’t have a crush on her!” Yujin defend.

 

“Don’t deny it Yujin. It’s obvious. Who the would always go to school 2 hours earlier before the class starts and would pay a hundred dollars for some just to prank someone? Huh!?”

 

“It’s just... fun to tho. Don’t say anything ridiculous!”

 

“Ooookay Ahn Yujin whatever.”

 

“But if I were you I’ll confess already. Minjoo is also popular here in school. She’s beautiful and have a lot of admirers. Confess soon before it’s too late.” Yena said and starts to walk away from Yujin.

 

“YAHHHH! I TOLD YOU THAT I DON’T HAVE A CRUSH ON HER.” Yujin shout while following Yena.

 

 

On the other day

 

 

 

“Yah! Ahn Yujin can’t you really let out a day without pranking me!?”

 

Yujin just look at her with a cold attitude.

 

“I didn’t do anything tho.” Yujin said calmly.

 

Yujin is about to walk away from Minjoo but Minjoo hold her wrist and stop her.

 

“HAH! Don’t lie. You’re the only person that always put a prank on me!” Minjoo said.

 

“I SAID I DIDN’T DO IT!” Yujin shout.

 

Yujin sway the hold of Minjoo on her hand and starts to walk away.

 

Minjoo just look at Yujin walking away. She‘s shock because of the action of Yujin.

 

It was the first time that she saw Yujin being like that.

 

“What’s wrong with her? Did she got angry just because of that???” Minjoo asked herself.

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

It’s been a week since Yujin didn’t bother Minjoo.

 

Minjoo feels relief because she can do anything she want without Yujin pranking and bothering her.

 

But she somehow feels that she miss Yujin. She misses the presence of Yujin annoying her, she misses the pranks of Yujin, she misses the sound of Yujin’s loud laugh after pranking her. She feels like her day is incomplete without Yujin annoying her.

 

 

(At the cafeteria)

 

 

Yena dragged Yujin to joined the table of her girlfriend Yuri and Minjoo.

 

While they’re eating they saw Wonyoung going to their table.

 

“Yujin ca—“

 

Before Wonyoung finish her word Yujin immediately walk out and leave them.

 

“Can we talk... hmm may be not now.” Wonyoung said in a low tone and just said goodbye to Yena.

 

“Woah! What a ed up day for Yujin to start her day.” Yena said

 

“Hmm? I’m really confused Yena. Who’s that Wonyoung? Why does the students keeps saying that Yujin doesn’t attend classes and became quite these past few days because of her.” Her girlfriend asked.

 

“Wonyoung is Yujin’s ex girlfriend. They both love each other but Wonyoung needs to transfer school because of her family’s business. Yujin feel so broken and sad that time because she really really loves Wonyoung and the thoughts of Wonyoung leaving her made her life miserable.”

 

“She didn’t attend classes, she always drink at night, she looks so wasted that time. But after a year, she accepted the fact that Wonyoung will never come back but… look at it now Wonyoung came back like there’s nothing happen. My Yujin must feel so hurt right now (T^T) My poor Yujiniee~” Yena said with sadness while pouting.

 

Yuri just nodded and didn’t say anything then continue eating. While Minjoo is quietly eating acting like she didn’t hear what Yena said.

-

 

-

 

-

Minjoo saw Yujin at the hallway of the school she was about to approach her but someone called Yujin.

 

“Yujin-ah , can we talk?”

 

 

Minjoo hides in the wall eavesdropping the conversation of Yujin and that person.

 

“What?”

 

“You’re avoiding me since I came back. You never talk to me and didn’t approach me whenever you see me.“

 

“Why? Do I have to do that?”

 

“Yes! Of course!”

 

“You’re the reason why I came back. I still love you Yujin. I’m so sorry that I leave you. I’ve waited for this time to happen, to see you and talk to you. I still love you. I do really love you. You still love me right?”

 

Yujin didn’t answer immediately both Minjoo and Wonyoung are waiting for her response.

 

“Yes. I still love you.” Yujin said.

 

After hearing the response of Yujin, Minjoo walk away with a tears falling on her cheeks.

 

 

“You’re so stupid Minjoo!”

“It’s your fault at first place because you eavesdropped their conversation. why the hell are you crying!?” Minjoo said to herself while wiping the tears on her cheeks.

-

 

-

 

-

In the morning

 

Yujin is in a good mood humming to the song that is playing on her earphone.

 

She’s on her way to her room when she saw Minjoo.

 

“Now it is really a GOOD MORNING.” Yujin said to herself while smiling walking towards Minjoo.

 

 

“Minjoo, can we talk?”

 

“Why?”

 

“I want to tell you something.”

 

“No we can’t.”

 

“Go— wait, why?!”

 

“Because you’re girlfriend wouldn’t like that???”

 

“Girlfriend? Who?”

 

“Wtf Yujin? Wonyoung ofc!”

 

“She was. We’re not back together tho.”

 

“But you still love her.”

 

“No! Where does that things came from?”

 

“I heard the conversation of you and Wonyoung. Please! Yujin stop playing with my heart.”

 

Minjoo is about to walk away but Yujin hold her wrist.

 

“You’re lying!”

 

“No I’m not! I clearly heard that she ask you if you still love her and YOU SAID YES!” Minjoo said while looking straight at Yujin’s eyes.

 

...

 

“Looks like you leave after hearing those hurtful words.” Wonyoung interrupted while walking towards Yujin and Minjoo.

 

 

 

(Flashback)

 

“Yes. I still love you.... But it’s not like before.”

 

“What do you mean? Do you love someone?”

 

“Yes I do.”

 

“It’s Minjoo right?”

 

“How did you know?”

 

“I have a lot of close friends here Yujin. They said that Minjoo is the only person that have your attention. You always approach her, makes fun of her, annoyed her and they also said that she’s the only person that made you smile and laugh like I did. Then why are you avoiding me?”

 

“I just don’t know what to say and how to talk to you. It’s been two years since you left.”

 

“Stupid!” Wonyoung replied while Yujin just smiled.

 

“Sooo, what are we now?”

 

“Friends! We can still be friends.” Yujin said and smiled at Wonyoung.

 

“Okay.” Wonyoung replied while pouting.

 

“What’s with that pout?”

 

“I’m jealous. Minjoo is so lucky to have you.”

 

“Don’t worry Wonyoung-ah, you can still find someone better than me.” Yujin said while patting the head of Wonyoung.

 

“Whatever.”

 

(End of flashback)

 

 

 

“That’s what happened. We’re just friends now Minjoo. She loves you. You must be happy because of that but I’m not.”

 

“WONYOUNG-AH!”

 

“I’m just kidding. I feel happy for the both of you.” Wonyoung said then look at Yujin “I’m happy that you’re already happy Yujin, even if I’m not the reason.”

 

“Won—“

 

“Btw I got to go. Me and Chaewon have a lot of school things to do. So, see you two around.” Wonyoung said and gave Yujin and Minjoo a smile then leave.

 

As soon as Wonyoung is out is sight Yujin look at Minjoo and hug her.

 

Minjoo is about to break their hug but Yujin starts talking...

 

“I like you. I like you since the first day we met. I know I acted like a child annoying and pranking you just to get your attention but I swear I have a good intention and that intention is to express my feeling for you through pranking you.. Nah, I’m just kidding haha. But really, I like you. I promise to annoy you— I mean to make you happy. I’ll never do anything that will make you sad. When you’re happy, I’m happiest. I love you, Kim Minjoo.”

 

Minjoo didn’t response but hug Yujin tighter and then say “I love you too, Ahn Yujin.”

 

---