Darling, I love you

Darling You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt Code: 412

Warning: Excessive mention of top/bottom position. (I'm so sorry bcs that is the prompt all about). 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There is one promise between the Dos and the Kims that was tied since two decades back that never can be fulfil. It looked like a curse for both families. Just imagine, there was no heir with different gender who born in the same generation for a very long time.

 

To start with, the promise is not hard to be fulfil. It just to match the heirs from both families so that the mission to establish a giant company under the name of Kimdo Corp can be granted. So, after a long wait but still no different gender heirs born, both families agreed to not going to the normal and just make the love wins campaign program going even more real in this country. That’s make Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo, get arranged into a marriage.

 

If you asked why should the heirs from the Kim and the Do being set up into an arranged marriage to establish the company? The only answer that always be heard by Jongin and Kyungsoo is that ‘a company where the shareholders are among the family members are more secure’. Bull, both of the young males said as respond to the answer.

 

But if you think carefully, the promise is not that complicated, and of course, not hard. If only it does not involved Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin, who are well-known as enemy since they are in their moms respective tummies. Well, it must be an over explanation for that because both families are in good relations, it just Kyungsoo and Jongin cannot breath properly if they didn’t get into argument every time they met.

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo had been tied to getting married after both of them finish their first degree. Kyungsoo born a year early than Jongin, in the same month but two days ahead from Jongin who born in January 14. It’s not big gap, sure, but that brat never called Kyungsoo with honorific that he should use to him. During his study, the intention to drag and delaying his final thesis script is so strong, tried to not register for his thesis defense session, he tried all the way to make his graduation come late, but all his attempts was turned down by lecturer. It’s bad to be in the university who half of the lecturers know your father. If you think it’s impossible to have a student who did not want to finish his study, you’re wrong. Kyungsoo wants to be in university to do his first degree for the whole of his life.

 

oOo

 

“I’m really sure this is not the strategic planning that we’ve discussed yesterday. For all I remember, there are only two new markets we will penetrate this year, so why here, we have four? I didn’t approved for new market in Bangkok in our last discussion.”

 

The small and cute deputy president director of Kimdo Corp, is now in the meeting with his subordinates, currently re-checking the paper of their new development projects in new market. He raised his eyebrow, looking annoyed and grumpy as usual. Of course, Kyungsoo should be annoyed, this is not the first time his plan was changed without any notification and as the deputy president director, and his decision should be absolute and no compromise, except if,

 

“Your husband is the one who-“

 

Hansol didn’t need to finish his words as the expression from Kyungsoo is enough to tell that the young deputy director get what he wants to say.

 

“Re-do this, followed what I have told you yesterday.”

 

“But sir-”

 

“No buts Hansol, this is my command. You work for me, not Jongin.”

 

“But sir, Mr. Jongin said, there’s not amendment after this.” Jaehyun tried to help his coworker who is in dilemma between both of the deputy directors in the company.

 

Seeing that his boss didn’t say anything, Jaehyun added.

 

“Mr. Jongin also said, if you feel unsatisfied with his decision, you should be the one who meet him directly.”

 

Kyungsoo let out a heavy breath, while he tried to massage his nape. Jongin’s hobby in his life is only one, to make sure Kyungsoo feel annoyed all the time, to make Kyungsoo mad, and to try his very best to not see Kyungsoo in ease. Even after two months after their marriage, Jongin never show any effort to change his behavior toward Kyungsoo. He still remains as the same annoying Jongin.

 

“You want me to arrange your discussion with Mr. Jongin, sir?” Jaehyun asked as Kyungsoo seemed to be in a long pause, while all his subordinates still wait for him to talk.

 

Kyungsoo shakes his head. “No need.”

 

ooOoo

 

“What’s wrong with you, Jongin? We have made deal to divide the task. For all investment and new market penetration are my tasks. You can’t interfere into my work.”

 

Like the normal days after getting married, they will have a tiny cute little arguments as the ritual before end their day. Jongin and Kyungsoo had made decision to live together, after being force by their parents. And within those two months, there’s no single night which they didn’t fill with the verbal war or debate between each other.

 

“Yes I know that, but as the president director, I should include myself in everything, love.”

 

“President my , you’re only deputy! I’m also the deputy, and before mom and dad also mama and papa decide who will be the president director, we are both in the same and equal position!”

 

Jongin only chuckles listening to his husband’s cute rants. It shouldn’t be cute at all, but for Jongin, everything that related to Kyungsoo is cute.

 

“Yes, Soo, yes. You’re the deputy too.” Jongin gave up, settle up to agree with anything Kyungsoo said, to avoid any further arguments. It’s always like that because Jongin didn’t like the idea to discuss about company matters at house, though, Kyungsoo always didn’t obey to that.

 

“Pingu, we’re married for two months, you know.” Jongin started a new topic, the topic that Kyungsoo knows where it will going later.

 

“So?” Kyungsoo answered nonchalantly.

 

“So, yeah… You know right, after we’ve married, I didn’t see anyone other than you…”

 

“Really, Jongin? So our workers in the office is not anyone?”

 

“No, it’s not what I meant. Soo, don’t act so innocent like that.”

 

Kyungsoo tried to laugh so that the awkward expression on his face did not looked so obvious, but still his nervous and awkward cannot be avoided every time Jongin started to talk about topic like this.

 

“I’m a healthy young man, Soo. I have my needs.”

 

“So, I’m not a healthy young man, Jongin?”

 

“You’re different, you’re the man created for me. To complete me, to be fill by me.” Kyungsoo heard the subtle naughty tone underneath Jongin’s words.

 

“Really Jongin, did I ever stop you? I already said yes since the early of our marriage.”

 

“But you want me to be a bottom! Are you crazy, Soo? Me? Bottom? I’m manlier than you. Handsome, I’m more handsome than you. Abs? My abs is better.”

 

“Yes, then keep it. Keep your handsome face and abs. Who know if it’s can fulfil your need…”

 

“Why are you so cruel to me, Soo? If you were like this, you’re not afraid if I find other man,”

 

“Go find someone. Do you think I have time to think about it?”

 

“Ay, you really cruel to me…”

 

 

oOo

 

Even the gardener at the Do’s mansion knows that their young master has feeling to Jongin since they are in elementary school. Kyungsoo thought he is very subtle about his feeling but everyone know about it. The knowledge of him has feeling for Jongin spread even faster than lice from head to head, it’s only Kyungsoo who is still being clueless that everyone knows about it.

 

Kyungsoo does have feeling for Jongin but to be the uke for that man is a big no! Kyungsoo was there to witness how Luhan whine about his bottom hurts for more than a week after he and Sehun did their bedroom activities, also how Baekhyun cannot even woke up from bed after his boyfriend, Chanyeol, the caplang man, put the ecstasy pill in Baekhyun’s drink and enjoyed their first night alone.

 

In a nutshell, Kyungsoo will be the one who top in their relation. Fullstop!

 

“Soo, the drink is not only for the display right? When will you finish it then?” Baekhyun who sits in front of Kyungsoo, asked after the doe eyes male didn’t show any movement for more than a minute.

 

“Wh- what did we talked just now?”

 

“See, Lu. I told you, Kyungsoo is having problem now.” Luhan who is sitting next to Kyungsoo just giving a slight smile, but still nodding to agree with Baekhyun.

 

“What is your problem, Soo? You’re just married, and people who in their early marriage are happy, not looking like someone who just come back from funeral.”

 

“No, it’s nothing.”

 

“Soo, we’re know each other since elementary school. And even going to the same kindergarden, I know you’re having problem even just by seeing at the way you replied to our messages.” Luhan is now start talking as he sees Baekhyun can’t seem to convince Kyungsoo to talk.

 

“That…”

 

Both of the pretty males stared at Kyungsoo, waiting to the smaller male to finish his words. Kyungsoo paused for a quite long second, think of how he wants to start his words.

 

 

“I’m confused Lu, Baek. Jongin already talked about that…”

 

“What’s that, Soo?”

 

“That thing…”

 

“What thing?”

 

“That…”

 

“Oh my God, Do Kyungsoo. What is that thing?”

 

“Tha- that thing… I mean, .”

 

Kyungsoo imagined his friends will be laugh or be shocked by his statement but both of them seems so cool about it. Luhan even munch another bites of cake before he started to speak.

 

“Well, if he asked for it, give it to him. What’s so hard about it?”

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened, it’s not the answer he wants to hear from his best friend.

 

“But Lu, he wants me to be bottom!”

 

“Well, looking from you guys appearance, it is not surprise he wants you to be the bottom…”

 

“Wha- what?” Kyungsoo did not accept this, his friends are not helping him at all. “Guys, I- I don’t want to!”

 

“Kyungsoo, it’s not that bad you know. You probably will like it very much.” Baekhyun said, wanting to convince Kyungsoo that it is not bad thing to be bottom in a relationship.

 

“No way, I won’t!”

 

“Soo, once you experienced it, you will be regret saying this. From what I see, Jongin will give you the joy you will never find before.” Luhan stated, trying to help Baekhyun in explaining that being bottom is not bad at all.

 

“I remembered how much you guys suffered after did it.”

 

“Well, it’s because that was our first time. Did you see we’re whining about it now?” Baekhyun answered nonchalantly, seems like he forgot that Kyungsoo is the one who helped him to sit down after his first time with Chanyeol.

 

“Yeah, yes, whatever.”

 

oOo

 

Kyungsoo always has the thought to make his marriage works with Jongin. But every time he wants to, his inner ego stopped him to do so, turned out, he always spilled harsh words to the younger and sound like a cruel husband to him. Jongin, undeniably is a good husband, if you excluded his annoying bullying side, if you minus his constant playful remarks to Kyungsoo, Jongin is the perfect husband that everyone dreamt of. To be honest, Kyungsoo actually want more from Jongin. That’s why when Kyungsoo said he doesn’t have time to worry about Jongin finds other person to fulfil his need, Kyungsoo is absolutely lying.

 

His upset temperature suddenly increased when he saw Minseok came out from his husband’s room, with his messy hair and untidy necktie, really looking obvious that they just had a make out in the room.

 

Kyungsoo knows he shouldn’t be bother about this because he is the one who made it clear to Jongin, that everything they have now, are all on business based. No string attachment, no feeling, just a knot tied with the named marriage.

 

It’s not that he wanted to meet Jongin though, but this document for their grand launching at Bandung next month need to get his signature. This is working matter, it’s not he wanted to meet Jongin to ask for explanation.

 

Only two knocks and he received a come in from Jongin.

 

And he didn’t expect to see the man with his very neat condition, he expected him to be very messy after the make out with Minseok. But the man looked just fine.

 

“Whoa, what’s charity did I do yesterday that I can receive you as my guest today, Mr. Do?” Jongin said, teasing his husband. It’s really rare to see Kyungsoo entered his room, because the man always busy with his own job and didn’t even want to talk to him at office.

 

“Shut up, Jongin.” Kyungsoo huffed, he didn’t have time to be nice to Jongin. But part of him, he really wants Jongin to ask him to sit and asking if he had his lunch already or not. Not because he likes Jongin though, he just wants to feel like a real marriage couple who always check each other.

 

“You know you don’t have to wait for me to ask you to sit, right?”

 

Jongin smirked together with his words. He still sitting at his chair behind the big desk, not even look like he’s welcoming Kyungsoo coming to his room.

 

“I don’t want to sit. Just sign here, and I will go.”

 

“I’m just kidding, Soo. Have a seat.”

 

“No,”

 

“Soo, don’t be like this, will you? Have a seat. It’s almost lunch hour, let’s have a lunch together.”

 

“No.”

 

“Soo-“

 

“No, Jongin.” Kyungsoo said sternly. “Not until you tell me what’s Minseok did in your room.” The last words never come out from his mouth.

 

“Well, if you insisted to not to. Then, okay.”

 

Kyungsoo regret it. He should not be like this the entire time, if he wants to make this marriage works. This is not how he needs to respond to Jongin. He should stop being stubborn because he can predict the result of this will cause harm rather than the good.

 

After signed all the pages, Jongin gave back the file to Kyungsoo and slightly giving his insincere smile to the older, “You’re good to go now, Mr. Do. Good luck for your project in Busan.”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t missed the glistening in Jongin’s eyes anyway. But he shoos the thought away because he thought, maybe, he just imagining things.

 

oOo

 

A week in Busan moved so slow to Kyungsoo, this is only the fourth day and he felt the other three days are like a year to finish. This is his first outstation after getting married. He’s not going to lie by saying he’s not missed his husband, he’s not going to lie to say he didn’t feel empty without Jongin’s rambling all the night before going to sleep.

 

He missed Jongin.

 

Therefore, this phone call is the result of that.

 

“Whoa, I didn’t recall I saved life today.”

 

“Shut up, Jongin.”

 

The tanned man chuckled, and that sound very nice to Kyungsoo’s ear. He loved Jongin’s voice so much.

 

“How’s the day, Kyungsoo?”

 

It is not the first time Jongin asked about his day, Jongin always asked the same question every day after they moved in to live together. The male never forget to ask Kyungsoo how was his day, but it’s just Kyungsoo who never want to answer it, always left Jongin at the living, unanswered. However, the latter never take it seriously, will always smile to Kyungsoo, continue to and forgetting Kyungsoo’s harsh treatment.

 

But those four days in Busan, he didn’t get any text from Jongin. That’s made Kyungsoo felt like malfunction. He didn’t want to admit it but Jongin already become part of his life, so not having him annoyed him in a day will make Kyungsoo felt something lack.

 

“It’s just going good, Jongin.”

 

“I see.”

 

 

Silent.

 

 

“How about you? What did you do today?”

 

 

This is the first time Kyungsoo asked Jongin like this. He also surprised by his own words but he likes it. He likes that his actions overtaken his ego.

 

And on the other line, Jongin seems to be take back, surprised by the sudden care from Kyungsoo. It’s something new that Kyungsoo actually want to know how his day was going because the older never care about him. That’s what Jongin always thought, that Kyungsoo hates Jongin the most. After all, it shouldn’t be a problem to Jongin, if only he didn’t like the cute doe eyed male since they were in elementary school.

 

“Sehun messed up with account statement, I almost had a heart attack when I saw the amount of deficit we had last month. Turned out, he key in an extra zero in the calculation. I can imagine our parents’ reaction if they know about it.” Jongin told, giggling after tell the story to Kyungsoo about his day. Kyungsoo can actually imagine his giggling face.

 

“Really? So, how you can find out that’s he just did mistake?”

 

Kyungsoo responded, showing that he’s really interesting to talk about Jongin’s day. This is not bad at all, Kyungsoo likes the feeling.

 

“Minseok found out about it.”

 

 

Minseok….

 

 

The memory of him watching Minseok came out from Jongin’s room with the looks that screamed they had a make out session there, made Kyungsoo’s mood turned down. Suddenly, he didn’t feel like talking. Jongin even said his name in the middle of their conversation, why’s him being so unconsidered like this?

 

“Kyungsoo?”

 

“Yes…”

 

“What’s wrong?” The male showed concern, as usual. Jongin always showed concern, Kyungsoo knows it. But he’s just being so ego to himself to not admit it, to always see Jongin’s bad habit first rather than all the good he did to him.

 

 

“Nothing-“

 

Kyungsoo replied shortly, before he added.

 

“I think I need to go and prepare for tomorrow meeting. Good night, Jongin.”

 

“I see. Good night, Soo. Sleep tight, and don’t overwork, okay? Tell me if you need anything.”

 

When the phone turned off, Kyungsoo’s not actually going to do preparation for tomorrow. He’s Do Kyungsoo, he didn’t need a last minute preparation because he already have everything in his mind. He just want to avoid to talk to Jongin, he lost the mood when Jongin mentioned Minseok.

 

When times like this come, there’s a thing he can do.

 

“What is it, Soo? It’s 1 in the morning.” After two tries, Baekhyun finally answered the call. All grumpy and sounded like he wanted to kill Kyungsoo from the other side.

 

“I need your opinion… I’m confus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter