final.

bottles of soju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two of them were giggling about something random on internet. Yebin couldn’t stay away from Minkyung... literally. Her hands were all over the other girl but Minky never complied about it. To be honest, she loved that. She loved how affectionate Yebin could be. 

— I’m here! — a strong voice came from the corridor. Seconds after Kyungwon put her blonde head inside of the room with her arms behind her body with something hidden. — I have a surprise!

— What? What is it? — Yebin was the first to ask. She was a really curious girl, but she couldn’t help herself. Letting Minkyung go, the younger of them got up and literally ran to Kyungwon’s direction.

— Wait, wait. You’re too impatient, miss Kang. — the blonde said, still hiding the “surprise” from Yebin. Minkyung laughed, but she too was curious.
— Yeah, Kyungwon-ah. Show us what you’ve got. — she said. Kyungwon took a deep breath and showed them what she was hiding: a box with six bottles of soju. Yebin screamed and Minkyung’s jaw dropped. — What the hell?

— So... I thought it would be nice to drink a little since Nayoung unnie and the other girls aren’t here. — she said as if she was an innocent baby. Yebin was acting like one, though. Jumping happily around the tall girl. 

— I AM SO HAPPY! — her voice was high pitched because of her joy. 

— That’s wrong. We can’t do this. — Minkyung’s tone was a worried one. She liked the idea very much, but as the sub leader, she shouldn’t get the girls in trouble. Drinking in the dorm was out of the post, of course. But Kyungwon wasn’t going to give up so easily, so she dropped the box onto the bed and put her arms around her friend’s shoulders.

— It’s ok, unnie. Only us are here. Even the managers are on their rooms. If we stay calm while drinking, nothing will happen. — Kyungwon’s words were soft. Minkyung hated when she did that because she was weak for soft Kyungwon. Yebin got closer to them, holding the girls in a tight hug.

— Let’s go, unnies! Let’s go! It’s been awhile since we last drank soju. — the two others laughed at her excitement. 

— Ok. Fine. But I don’t want any trouble, ok? I’m responsible for you two while we’re here.

— YAH, Kim Minkyung, you worry about everything. That’s why you have so many white hair growing in your head. — the short haired girl joked, giving her friend a soft punch. — Let’s have some fun! — Minkyung tolled her eyes, but Yebin joined Kyungwon giving her a thumbs up, agreeing with her statement. The younger was the first one to grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter