Drink Moderately

A little bit of Vodka

"Hannie, you're here early!" shouted Mingyu, the hot bartender from the other side of the bar as he saw Jeonghan approaching. The music was booming loud already and people are starting to arrive. Club Margarita was one of the best ones in Seoul. It just so happens that it was also Jeonghan's favorite hang-out place ever since he and his 5 year long boyfriend broke up. 

That was 2 years ago. He has become a regular customer of Mingyu by now. "The usual?" asked the bartender. "Yeah, hit me up with some nice vodka." said Jeonghan with a tired tone. "Something happened today?" asked Mingyu while he proceeds to get the good stuff. 

"Kind of. Jihoon was being mean earlier. He told me that my stories are getting weaker and weaker each time. And I'm like, can you blame me? I don't like covering people's love stories anymore on the feature page!" He ranted while Mingyu progressed on making Jeonghan's order. He then placed the drink on the table. "I think you're starting to hate your job because of the fact that you get to hear and see other people in love while you're here, single and kinda broken." said another voice, approaching them (Mingyu and Jeonghan). "Oh shut up, Chwe. Jeonghan has had a day already." scolded Mingyu.

Vernon shrugged. He grabbed a clean glass and proceeded to wipe it even though its not necessary. " I don't know. What should be the reason for that then?" 

Jeonghan, who while frowning since he heard Vernon's statement, answered. "Jihoon was just being mean. It's not me and my relationship problems." He then took the glass of vodka and gulped it in one shot. What a tough hero. He asked for another, and another, and another. Jeonghan was drunk on his 6th shot. For a person who has been drinking a lot for the past 2 years, he sure don't have that much tolerance on vodka. 

He grabbed his phone. Usually, when he's with his roommates or even if its Mingyu, they won't let him touch his phone while he's drunk. Unfortunately, Mingyu was tending other customers while he didn't invite his roommates to come drink with him. So it has come to the point where he has his phone on his hands, ready to do God knows what that he'll regret as soon as the sun rises the next day.

Jeonghan searched for one particular name on Messenger. 'Choi Seungcheol'.

"Why is his dp so aesthetic? Ugh." He slurred. "He wasn't that much of a fashionista before, neither was he into posing. Why is he like this nowwwwww?" Jeonghan continued to whine. "I want my cheolie backkkkkkk." 

He opened the chat that they left before. Nicknames erased. Chat colors erased. Emoji erased. All that was left was the messages. After their break up conversation, only Happy Birthdays, Happy New Years and Merry Christmas followed. He was so sick of seeing that. Without any conciousness of it all, Jeonghan started typing. 

Yoon Jeonghan: I still love uou

Yoon Jeonghan: *you

Yoon Jeonghan: iwaNt younb ack ples

Yoon Jeonghan: I dont deserveee thisa painnm

His head was killing him. He could barely type properly. He just started crying loudly and no one even looked except for the lovely bartender Mingyu who rushed to him. Mingyu took the liberty of calling Jeonghan's roommates. Its been a routine now; to call the others to pick up Jeonghan on a bad, undesirable shape after a few hours in the club. Finally, the night progressed to the usual; Seungkwan, Chan and Minghao picking their hyung up, who was dead drunk, vomitting all over the floor, at exactly 2AM. 

"Hyung is lucky we love him." scowled Seungkwan. "I know right." replied Minghao as they put Jeonghan at the backseat of Hao's car with Dino.

Jeonghan doesn't know what he just started....once again.