[ON HOLD] Request Form

IZ*ONE X SEVENTEEN [Oneshots, Reactions, Imagines, Etc]

A different kind of book, dedicated to both of my favourite Kpop groups, IZ*ONE and SEVENTEEN.

All oneshots, imagines, reactions and many more will be written by me. But requests from you dear readers be a great contribution to this book! I will open up request for you regarding these two groups so leave a comment on what you want to read about them! Simply follow the form below when you wish to put a request!

Type: One-shots/Imagines/Bulleted/Reactions/Etc
Genre: Fluff/Angst/Sad/Lime//Mix genre/Etc
Setting: Idol AU, non-Idol AU, Fantasy AU, Mix AU/Etc
Summary: (description)

Any request regarding the shippings has been fixed according to their respective partners. No changes will be made unless if it is a friendship kind of request between different members, I will gladly do it.

Notes for genre: I willย NOTย entertain anย EXPLICIT ย genre regardless of what type of writing you will request. I find it uncomfortable to write it as it may clash with my policy to write about these precious people. The farthest I could do is to the extent of 'Soft '. And I have the right to decline some request that I am not comfortable with writing it.

With that being said, I hope you'll enjoy this book! Leave a vote if you liked it and wished for more! Don't forget to put it on your reading list to keep up-to-date with the stories!

IZ*ONE X SEVENTEEN shippers, prepare yourself! Get ready to stuff your heart with lots of their random moments and cracks!ย