Edn

Heart

 

 

Months after the crucial break up, Yesung finally accept the harsh reality. Breaking up with the man who had been filling his days ever since thier rookie’s day are too much for him but with a certain help, he finally move on. Forgiving the two member who had cause a hole in his heart before. Leaving the others to fill it up once again.

They were taking few days off at the moment. With a vacation that already planned ahead from this joyful day. Half of members are now on their way to the airport to have their vacation at their favorite place, Jeju island. With half of them already arrive at the destination due to different schedules, Sungmin, Yesung, Kyuhyun , Siwon ,Shindong and Leeteuk are the last group to depart that day.

Sungmin who ride in the same car as Kyuhyun realize the nervous in the younger attitude. The members are no longer ride in the same car, being that Yesung had went off with Leeteuk and Shindong, he was left with Siwon and Kyuhyun.

“Psst. Why are you nervous? Did you planning to confess tonight? I know that you ask for a same room as Yesung hyung.” said Sungmin in whisper while teasing the pale maknae.

“Aish. Was it too obvious?” said Kyuhyun, wiping off the sweat on his forehead.

“Pfft yup. Just be cool. I know Yesung hyung are head over heel for you too.” said Sungmin, patting the maknae’s shoulder as to show his support.

The sweet talk and encouraging the maknae where happening in the same car with Siwon in it. And the taller heard it all. Feeling guilty for his ex lover for the massive break up months ago but something about the maknae confessing to the man who had been his light were spitting fires inside him.

.
.
.

They arrived at their hotel at 2pm. After checking in and room distribution, the members had to postpone their activities their first day. Heechul had been in massive headache from the flight. Added with his sickness, the member agreed to take a rest for that day by lounging inside their own hotel room.

 Kyuhyun finally can rest assure as Leeteuk agreeing with him being in the same room as Yesung. Once they went inside their room, Yesung won’t stop running around just to have a room tour. 

“Wah! Heechul hyung really great at choosing places! This room are so beautiful!” shouts Yesung in childish way as he begin to take a picture everywhere he can.

Kyuhyun can only smiles as he shake his head. Falling more deeper for the hyper smaller.

“Hyung, I’ll go take a bath first,okay?” said Kyuhyun.

“Oh okay! I’ll be here.” said Yesung as he point at the couch near the balcony.

.
.
.

The bath took him 15 minutes as well as the time he trying hard not to squeal for having his crush in the same room as him. Kyuhyun exit the bathroom,taking his time to dry his hair while trying to hide the blush on his face.

But the silences had him turn around, looking for a certain petite male. He remember what the older told him before he went for the bath. Walking around the bed, he saw the older fell asleep on the single couch. Head tilting in the most uncomfortable way.

Chuckling as he watch the smaller’s sleeping face. So angelic and calm as if there’s nothing wrong in his life.

Not wanting to shake Yesung away from his sleep, he pick the smaller up with difficulty being that he was one of the lanky one in the group.

“Emm…Kyu?” said Yeusng groggily, woken up by the small movement. “Yah! Put me down!”

“Nope. You’re sleeping so soundly. Better move you to the bed.” said Kyuhyun as he laid the smaller down while tucking Yesung under the comforter.

Yesung hide half of his face, blushing as he try to avoid from looking at Kyuhyun.

“What? Why are you blushing?” said Kyuhyun clueless.

“Kyu… wear your shirt first…” said Yesung, pointing at Kyuhyun’s a bit ‘swollen’ tummy.

Kyuhyun follows the small finger and blush. Hastily covering up his tummy from being seen.

“Tssk. I know my tummy not like Siwon’s abs!” complaint Kyuhyun but then cursing himself for bringing the name up. “Sorry” he mumbles.

“Nah. It’s okay. Besides, you should have compare that ‘bun’ with mine. At least I’m better than yours.” said Yesung smugly.

Although he was glad that Yesung can are finally freely make a joke without feeling constricted by his past relationship, but being compare by those diet body are an insult. He walk towards Yesung after finished with his attire. Eyes pinching darkly.

He pull off the thick blanket and comforter alongside the smaller’s shirt, revealing his flat tummy.

“Hah? What is that appeal to me with your flatness hah? Such a flat tummy!” said Kyuhyun as he slap the lat surfaces while pouting.

It wasn’t unknown to the world of Yesung’s sensitivity. With just a small touch, Kyuhyun had him laugh hysterically, trying to swat off the offended hand that are now tickling him.

“Stop! Ahaha! It’s… ticklish!” said Yesung, face red from the hands molesting his body.

“Serve your right! Dare to make fun of Evil maknae?” said Kyuhyun smugly, still tickling and slapping the poor tummy.

“Mercy! I won’t do it again!” shouts Yesung as he can’t deal with the ticklish gesture.

“Good. Now that you’re fresh awake, go take a bath.” said Kyuhyun, throwing a towel to the smaller’s face.

“Tssk. Yes boss.” said Yesung, pouting his way to the bathroom.

Once the smaller was out of his sight, Kyuhyun throw himself on the bed, hiding the blush on his face.

‘ he looks so y. That flat tummy are making me more like a predator now…’ thought Kyuhyun, trying to brush off all the dirty thought.

.
.
.

The two of them are now walking along the beach at night. Feelings the cold breeze after hours stuck in the room due to Yesung not wanting to go out under the beaming sun.

It’s quite commotion when two famous artist walking together without managers. Speculation can happen at anytime but Kyuhyun had plan things ahead. In his thought was to bring Yesung at this certain spot where it was quite famous for a proposal. Far from menacing eyes and voices. Hidden from public much to Kyuhyun’s liking.

“Hyung,let’s go over there! I heard you can enjoy the wave without getting any disturbance.” said Kyuhyun,tugging lightly on the smaller’s hand.

“Okay!” obediently, he follows right behind the maknae.

After few minutes walks, Kyuhyun pull Yesung quickly behind the rocks that being the wall for the spots. Hiding both of them from being seeing by others.

“Aish! You scares me!” said Yesung, shocked by the sudden act. Softly slapping the younger’s forearm.

Kyuhyun only chuckles as he watch the kissable lips turn into a pout. Sulking from the sudden move. He had too. He thought he saw someone else right behind them as they were closing in to the spots.

Breaking the train of thoughts, he turn to the smaller, only to coo at the smaller’s expression.

“Kyu! This is so nice!” said Yesung in awe. Eyes darting everywhere at the waves in front of him.

The older’s eyes sparkling, glistering with amazement just from the smallest thing. Awing the movement of the waves as the breeze brushes his silky raven slowly, as if the world had stopped for Kyuhyun just for him to appreciate every moment they were left alone.‘That’s what I love about you’ thought Kyuhyun, studying the excitement in the smaller’s face.

“Kim Jongwoon.” said Kyuhyun in softest voice Yesung had ever heard.

The owner of the name was about to nag the younger for the rudeness but the stares and the smiles had him taken aback.

Kyuhyun turns the older to face him, rubbing the forearm softly just to warm him off from the coldness.

“I’m not good with romantic stuff so I’m gonna cut the chase. Will you be my boyfriend?” said Kyuhyun. Grabbing the left hand of the shocked one, place it right on his heart. “This heart. Beat for you”

If the saying where ‘blushing to death’ was real, Yesung would be one by now. Face as red as the ruby. Blushing furiously from the confession and the beat of the younger’s heart.

“Kyu…” Yesung spoke in his lowest voice, feeling shy from the deep stare as Kyuhyun still awaits for the answer.

“So?” said Kyuhyun, feeling giddy for the answer.

Yesung throw his eyes to the ocean. Watching as the wave move gracfully. Back and forth. The sounds of the wave was enough for him to neutralize his maddening heartbeat. Ease thing for him to realizes his own answer. He felt the squeeze on his left hand, feeling the heartbeat of the younger with his palm. He knows the younger were indeed serious with the ordeal.

“Yes.” said Yesung in whisper, silenced by the sound of sudden wave splashing.

“I’m sorry. Come again?” said Kyuhyun as the older’s voice were to soft for him.

“I said Yes. Stupid…” said Yesung in embarrassment. Hiding his face with his small hand.

“Are you for real?” said Kyuhyun, excitement plastered all over his face.

Yesung snort at the question, taking the younger’s big hand and place it on his chest. Showing proof with the younger’s way, heart beating faster than his.

“Want more proof?” said Yesung. Throwing away the shame he had at the moment.

“Oh I would love too~” said Kyuhyun, wiggling his eyebrows at Yesung.

Getting no response from the older who avoiding his look right after he said it, he squeeze the older left hand the still on his chest.

“I’m waiting. Come on, I won’t---”

‘Chup’

The lips that meet the younger’s one goes as fast as the kiss come. Leaving chaste of tinglings feeling on both hearts.

“Not enough” muttered the younger one.

“Eh?” Yesung didn’t had the time to process after the dazed kiss, the younger pulls him for another one.

As if the lips could tangles and tied their lips for eternal, Kyuhyun would be the happiest man in the world. Hugging each other as if the world would tear them apart. Feeling his leg about to give up on him, Yesung hold on to the younger’s not so impressed biceps. 

The kiss could goes for hours if they had enough lungs to do so. Unwillingly, Kyuhyun letting go of the small yet plump lips of Yesung. Wiping the excessive saliva from the smaller’s lips, too deep in to the sweet taste of the older, Kyuhyun could go for round two.

“Ehem..”

The cough had both of them quickly pulled away themselves. One blushing, one fuming.

“Aish hyung! You ruin our moment!” said Kyuhyun.

Yesung who still facing away from the intruder hastily wiping his mouth, hiding the blush with the back of his hand before turning around.

“Heechul hyung?” said Yesung in shock.

“I’m not trying to ruin it but this place start to pack. There’s firework. Either you two continue in the hotel room or join the us watching the firework and bonfire.” said Heechul, smirking at Kyuhyun.

The AB blood brother relationship had long fixed. Yesung already become close again with the diva. Forgiving every bit false the older did to him.

“Aish… Yesungie, let’s go. You don’t want to miss the shows.” said Kyuhyun pull the smaller into his side,hands slings on the smaller’s waist comfortably.

“Tssk. Even if I accept, doesn’t mean you can call me so informally…” said Yesung.

The two walk pass Heechul. The two look fit in each other hand, thought Heechul. Finally lift off from the massive guilt he had for breaking a relationship just because he felt lonely with the zero presence of the other. ‘I’m so sorry, Yesungie…’

.
.
.

It’s the last day of the 3 days vacation. They’ve book a private room just for the members to freely enjoy each other at a classy club. Drink being orders nonstop. Letting the drunkness to get the best of them.

“Ayy!!! let’s drink for our new couple!” shouts Heechul in drunk state, lifting his glass of champagne high.

“Cheers!” shouts the other, joining the drunkard by cherring for Kyuhyun and Yesung.

The two couple were all smiling and lovey-dovey. Feeling accepted among the members, thou it wasn’t that bizarre to have couple in the group, namely the D&E.

Cheering and more singing, letting all the stress stream away with the drink and loud screaming.

Yesung being the lightweight person he is never drank anything. Wanting to be the one who watching over the kids alongside with Leeteuk and Zhoumi.

“Come on baby, just a little bit.” said Kyuhyun, trying to get his new boyfriend drunk. A bit evil plan for the last day of their vacation won’t kill, thought Kyuhyun devilishly.

“No. I’m not like you. I can’t stand the drink.” said Yeusng, pushing away the glass shot from his face.

“Aww but I want you to have fun too.” said Kyuhyun, pouting as he wiggles the smaller’s arm.

“I am having fun now. So just drink yours.”

The older stubbornness had Kyuhyun give up and went away to Sungmin and Ryeowook.

“Trying to get into his pant so soon?” said Ryeowook, smirking. He saw how the maknae acting brats in front of Yesung few moments ago.

“No , Sherlock.” said Kyuhyun annoyed.

“Well, you know Yesung hyung can melt if you a bit forcing on him tonight.” said Sungmin, chugging on his beer.

“Yeah… I could do.. wait. How do you know?” said Kyuhyun as he squinting his eyes hard towards the bunny one.

“Well, I could say ‘I accidentally stumble upon Siwon and Yesung hyung make out years ago’. Like that” said Sungmin.

“Aish, don’t remind me that bastard.” said Kyuhyun.

“You ask for it.”

.
.
.

Suit with Sungmin suggestion, Kyuhyun did had the smaller underneath him.trapped from running away from Kyuhyun who’s faking his drunkard state.

“Kyuuuu….” whine Yesung as Kyuhyun keep attacking his neck area.

“You don’t love me?” said Kyuhyun, pulling away from yesung for a moment, intensely gazing to the helpless Yesung.

“No.. I mean yes. I love you…” said Yesung, hiding his blush using his sleeves.

“Well I love you and I want you. Now.”

“Eh? No! Help! Leeteuk--”

And alas the sheep devoured by the wolf. Leaving quite vocals and music to the wolf ears as he devour every inches of the sheep ness.

(Ahh… I’m not good with …I’ll leave it to your imaginations.)

.
.
.

It was the time for the members to depart from their trip as the vacations end. Kyuhyun manage to choose his seat right next to Yesung in the flight. Enjoying their moment together as for the last of the trip.

Once they arrive at the airport, Kyuhyun insist to get into the same van with Yesung. Becoming the boyfriend of the love of his life seems to make him more possessive than he ever did.

“Seems like someone got laid yesterday.” mocked Sungmin, winking at the blushing Yesung.

“Well thanks to you.” said Kyuhyun smugly.

“What do you mean, kyu?” said Yesung curiously, oblivious by the exchange smirk between Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

“Nothing baby. Just sleep. I’ll wake you later.” said Kyuhyun. Pulling the smaller to lean on his shoulder.

“Who could have thought. Kyuhyun get laid equal to Cheesy Kyuhyun.” said Ryeowook as he roll his eyes off to the grinning maknae.

“Jealous much.” Kyuhyun stick his tongue out at the eternal maknae.

The bickering goes on and on. Leaving the others to enjoy and laugh as Yesung become more redder after Kyuhyun quite ert and proudest remark on their first night together.

But unknown to the others, the backseat passenger as red as Yesung. But opposite from the blushing lead vocal, the group visualwere full of anger and hatred. Cursing deeply for the maknae for stabbing him in the almost closing wound from the break up.

Heechul who sat next to him only rubbing his shoulder softly. Channeling his support to Siwon. Knowing well how the group visual still deeply in love with his ex.

“SIwon. Let him be. He’s happy now.” whisper Heechul softly.

“I can’t. I’m sorry.”

Heechul only nod, he knows how stubborn SIown can be sometimes. ‘He just need some time for himself… Yeah.. he is.. is he?’

Kyuhyun knew. He knew it all. The stares Siwon had on Yesung during the vacation. The sorrow in the older eyes when he stole a kiss from Yesung. The fist clench when Kyuhyun call Yesung his baby.

But the maknae knows too. It wasn’t his fault for opening yesung heart for himself. Fixing the broken, bit by bit until Yesung was strong enough to laugh by himself. Being there by the smaller’s side everyday during the darkest.

‘Sorry Siwon hyung. But he’s mine now. And I hate sharing what’s mine.’

 

 

 

 

A/N: i swear i can't make a story without some action and a bit intense moment lol. Here oneshot from me. Enjoy. ? Go away XD idk how to .