Chapter 1 - Coincidence or not

~The Match Maker "ARMY"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           

 

              The gate was opened as you drove your beloved car inside the garage. Your lips started to curve smile as you finally reached home after went to the nearest kpop shop to buy BTS latest album, ( LY : Answer ). You held the album in your hands and suddenly kissed it!

 

You: FINALLY!!!!! I GET TO BUY THIS!! Lets go in, baby. Follow your mummy to meet your other friends ( HYYH pt1, pt2, Dark&Wild, Wings, etc )

 

            As you walked near the house door, your little brother stopped you. He is 10 years old boy who is good in football. Both of you are truly close with each other ever since you lost your mother. 

 

Ai Dan: Sister, stop coming in! Daddy is in your room. *worried 

You: What? What was he doing in there?

Ai Dan: Idk but I saw he was doing chaos in there and  saying that he cannot tolerate anymore with you and your obsession for BTS. Sister, I'm afraid.

You: Shhh, don't worry, baby. I'll settle this. You stay downstairs. Don't coming up no matter what happened. Understand? *kissed his forehead

 

           Ai Dan nodded his head and rushingly took his ball to play with his other friends. You took in a deep breathe before continued to going upstairs.

 

         

 

 

 You having a Jungshook when you can clearly saw your dad throwing a tantrum in your room.

 

You: DADDYY! what the f-ff ? Daddy, what's wrong with you? Stop messed up with my room! Stop touching that poster!! DAD!!!! dont touch that poster i said!

Daddy: What poster? this? *smirk while tear it from the wall

 

Rushingly, you picked up your things and your eyes started to be teary.

 

You: Dad, what has gotten into you? why did you do this to me? 

 

Daddy: *sighed* Ai Na, I'm tired. Daddy already old, my dear. Can you please be more serious in your life? How long you want to stay still living in your own fantasy? I want you to take over our family resort business seriously. Don't took it for granted, darling. Please~

 

You: Daddy~ 

 

Daddy: Where were you going just now? You were supposed to be in office and take care of our big projects. Instead, what did you do?

 

You: me? I umm..

 

Daddy: What is that in your hand? *pointed his finger at your hand

 

You just smile awkwardly and hide it at your back.

 

Daddy: NEW ALBUM? AI NA!!! I dont care. I give you 5 months to stop all of this bull. Here's the deal, if you cant bring Jungkook whatever his name to ask for your hand in marriage, within 5 months you will marry to my  Friend's son. FULLSTOP!


Before you could stand for a word, Daddy leave the room.

 

DADDY: Bring that brat boy? As if you can hahaha *evil laugh* served you right. IMPOSSIBLE! IN YOU DREAM!

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

MEANWHILE BTS

 

Yoongi: Namjoon ah, until when should we stay behind these walls to avoid fans? let's just face them

 

Namjoon: Hyung, we cant. We come here to ease our mind and have rest. Idk ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter