Final

My Precious Hair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Donghae is living his life in a bliss. Everything is perfect. His work, his fans, his business, his lovelife and ofcourse, his hair that he loves so much. 

He just got back from Chile with a new shoes, courtesy to his bestfriend—A.K.A. Lee Hyukjae—who bought it for him after he wailed buckets of tears when he lost his wallet on their last day. The wallet was actually returned later that day because the driver has kindly reported the issue and went to their hotel to inform them he found it in his car. I guess we can say it was actually Hyukjae who lost his money here. 

 

One sunny morning, while diligently making his smoothie from his newly bought blender, he received a message from their manager telling him the agency wants him to cut his hair for the new drama he will be doing. Poor Donghae almost dropped his beloved smoothie because of the message. He was beyond shocked and terrified. He cannot believe what he had just read.

A few minutes after the shock, he ran to his bedroom to get his phone. He quickly pressed the speed dial to call someone. After a few rings, a groggy voice was heard on the other line "hello?"

"Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuukkie! What do I do? I'm going to die?!" This caused Hyukjae to bring the phone a few inches away from his ear.

"What the hell, Hae?! It's still too early to be shouting that much. Let me sleep." His voice is still raspy, evidence that the other was actually sleeping before the not-so-welcomed morning call.

"But Hyuuuuk!! I'm going to die! Aren't you even worried about me?" Hyukjae doesn't even need to see him to know that he's pouting right now. He let out a sigh before adjusting his position on the bed so he can lie comfortably.

"Okay then, tell me what is it this time?" He could hear Donghae's uneasiness and he's actually getting worried because the younger might actually be in danger right now. He waited for the younger to start speaking.

"So... this morning I was making my smoothie when I received a text from manager hyung. The agency wants me to cut my hair short for the new drama that I've to film" He sulked. Hyukjae on the other hand, face-palmed. "You're really calling me right now because of this?"

"But Hyuuuuuk! You know how much I love my hair. And don't even deny it, I know you love it too because you told me so!" Hyukjae rolled his eyes. Of course he loves it. It feels so soft under his touch, especially whenever he's grabbing it during... "Hyuk? Still there?" He shook his head to get rid of the mental images forming in his head. "Yeah, I'm still here. And about your problem, I think you can handle that yourself." Soft pink hues started covering his cheeks. "I'm going back to sleep idiot. Bye~" He threw his phone on the bed before hugging the pillow and went back to sleep. 

 

"Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuk~" Donghae whined, all the while stomping his feet as they walk towards the salon. He barged in the older's apartment and literally dragged him to the salon with him because he decided he will need a moral support for what's about to happen. He doesn't know if his heart can handle the heartache he's about to feel soon. Completely ignoring the complaints he's hearing from the other, they continue the walk to the salon.

Once they arrived, Hyukjae sat down on one of the chairs while Donghae sat on the chair next to him with a heavy heart. The older kept glancing at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter