To Fondle or Not to Fondle?

To Fondle or Not to Fondle? [One-Shot]
Sungmin stared in the mirror, concentrating on putting bright red lipstick on perfectly, trying his best to ignore his friend's actions beside him.
 
“What do you think you are doing?” Sungmin finally asked, focus never leaving his steady hand holding the lipstick.
 
Donghae just let out a soft giggle and continued what he was doing.
 
“And people call Hyuk the y one...” Sungmin mumbled, now focused on enhancing the beauty mark on his cheek. 
 
Donghae giggled, again; however, this time, he moved to fondle Sungmin's other fake he currently had stuffed precariously into his little white dress. 
 
“People call me what?” Eunhyuk asked, coming to stand on the other side of Sungmin.
 
“The erted o-...nevermind.” Sungmin sighed when he felt Eunhyuk begin to fiddle with the currently-being-ignored fake .
 
Sungmin dropped his hand from his face to admire his handy work. Sighing, again Sungmin rolled his eyes.
 
“Really, guys?” 
 
Eunhyuk stood to Sungmin's left, Donghae to his right, both fondling one of his s.
 
“What? You make a hot chick...” Donghae explained, as if that was more than enough proof that he and Eunhyuk were justified.
 
“Well...yes, I do. But go play with Shindong's fake s, or something! He's in a tighter dress...hotter right?” Sungmin tried.
 
“His s are smaller than yours, though.” Donghae answered, never loosing focus on the task at hand.
 
“Urgh!” Sungmin nearly growled as he forcefully pushed Eunhyuk and Donghae away. He made his way quickly to the table with his wig waiting for him.
 
Picking up his wig, Sungmin looked into the mirror in front of him. Eunhyuk and Donghae were no where to be seen. It was a bit strange as to how quickly they seem to have disappeared from the room; however, Sungmin knew the two were spazzes and usually ran from one person to annoy to the next. However, Sungmin also knew that the two never gave up that quickly. 
 
Sungmin scrunched his eyebrows, wondering if he should search the room for the two, kick them out of the dressing room, and finish becoming Marilyn Ming-roe in peace. Deciding he was probably safe, Sungmin shrugged and begin fixing the blonde wig to his head.
 
He was just putting the finishing touches on his wig, tucking the stray bits of his real hair into the sides, when he suddenly felt two pairs of hands grab and squeeze as his bum.
 
“What the hell!” Sungmin shrieked, jumping forward and pushing away the sets of hands. He turned around to see Eunhyuk and Donghae rolling on the floor and laughing. 
 
“Oh. My. God! You two are so ridiculous!” Sungmin yelled at the two, kicking half-heartedly at them. Although he wanted to kick them for real, he did love the two; even though he could deal with locking them away for a few days. However, he did know how to get to them...
 
“Hyukjae, your mother is here, you know...” Sungmin said as he stopped kicking at the two. 
 
“Yeah, so...” Eunhyuk didn't even stop laughing to think about Sungmin's odd observation.
 
“Do you want me to tell her that this is how you treat women? Hmm?” Sungmin asked, arms crossed.
 
“Woah! Woah! Woah! You wouldn't.” Eunhyuk staggered to his feet, his hands held together as if he were pleading with Sungmin.
 
“You doubt me?” Sungmin asked incredulously. 
 
Eunhyuk was about to start pleading for Sungmin to not tell his mother, when he caught the elders glare towards Donghae who remained on the floor laughing at Eunhyuk now.
 
“Get up, Donghae!” Eunhyuk yelled, kicking at Donghae's bum. 
 
Donghae made a strangled noise, pushing at Eunhyuk's foot before he, too, pulled himself up.
 
“Please, Sungmin...hyung...Sungmin hyung, please don't tell my mother. She is still traumatized from watching us look at a magazine on national television.”
 
Sungmin scoffed at Eunhyuk's half- attempt at getting in his good graces, before he chuckled slightly at remembering being caught in a hidden camera while looking at a magazine with Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. 
 
Eunhyuk, seeing Sungmin chuckle, thought he might be off the hook. 
 
“You wouldn't tell.” Eunhyuk scoffed as he flicked one Sungmin's fake .
 
“As soon as I get off stage, Hyuk. As soon as I get off stage, I'm going straight to your mother, telling her this is how you treat women, and I'm gonna tell her exactly how much you have on your laptop.”
 
Eunhyuk started at him, wide-eyed in horror at the shocking calmness radiating from the elder.
 
“And I'm gonna tell her that you keep all of your in a folder called “Family Photos” on you laptop. She will be so proud.”
 
Eunhyuk remained in his shocked silence. Donghae continued looking back and forth between Sungmin and Eunhyuk, a cheeky grin on his face.
 
“PICTURE!” Ryeowook screamed as he busted through the door to the dressing room without even knocking.
 
“Oh, jesus...” Sungmin sighed turning to face his other spastic dongsaeng. “Not now, Wook.”
 
“Oh, shut up, just stand together and look happy for two seconds.” Ryeowook ignored Sungmin and motioned for the three to stand together.
 
He held the camera up to his face and snapped the picture quickly. Pulling his camera down to look at his picture, Ryeowook cocked his head in confusion. In the picture, Sungmin had his arms crossed, a pissy yet satisfied look on, Donghae stood in the middle, grinning like a little kid who narrowly escaped timeout, and Eunhyuk stood to the right, head hung low in what seemed to be shame.
 
“Er...It's great!” Ryeowook exclaimed, faking bubbly excitement. 
 
“We are going on in five minutes, so you know!” He yelled as an after thought after he ran through the door, away from whatever was happening in the dressing room that managed to ruin whatever happy picture he wanted to get of the three members.
 
“Five minutes! Okay, I need to get back stage.” Sungmin said. He faced the mirror and checked all of his make up one last time before turning to head out of the dressing room; however, a hand in front of him, palm down, stopped him in his tracks. 
 
Donghae stood there, eying Sungmin curiously with his hand out in front of him, palm down. 
 
“You really want to do this now?” Sungmin asked.
 
“Of course! It's a tradition.” Donghae exclaimed. 
 
Sungmin looked to the youngest of the three, a tiny smile pulling at his lips at how innocent and child-like Donghae could seem at times. Sungmin thought he was the aegyo king.
 
Sungmin, with his left hand, reached out and placed his hand on top of Donghae's. The two then looked to Eunhyuk, whose head was still hanging low.
 
Sungmin rolled his eyes. “Hyuk, come on.”
 
Eunhyuk half-heartedly flopped his hand on top of Sungmin's.
 
Then Donghae placed his other hand on top of Eunhyuk's. Sungmin followed and place his right hand on top of Donghae's. Eunhyuk didn't move to place his last hand in the pile.
 
“Eunhyuk.” Sungmin called to get the younger's attention. When he looked up, Sungmin continued, “You know I wouldn't really tell your mother, right?” 
 
Eunhyuk stared for a minute, trying to decipher if his elder was telling the truth. 
 
“When have I ever actually done what I threaten?” Sungmin asked.
 
Eunhyuk thought for a moment before a smile formed on his face, gums and all. “Never...”
 
“Exactly. Now put you stupid hand in the pile!” Sungmin said.
 
Eunhyuk followed the order, the smile never leaving his face.
 
On the could of three, the three member shot their hands up, yelling “Shupa Junia!” It was a tradition for the entire group to do before they went on stage; however, the three Lee's had made it a point to do it amongst themselves, as well. It was a little thing, something small to cheer each other on, to show their friendship.