uwu

Pizza Delivery

"Hey Wonyoungie." Yujin, Wonyoung's bestfriend called out to her. 

Wonyoung hummed in response, busy cleaning up her room.

"You wanna order pizza? I'm like starving." Yujin complains as she pats her belly. 

"Yea okay, pepperoni is good?" 

"Anything is fine." 

Wonyoung grabbed her phone, calling the local pizza place a few miles away from her house. Before Wonyoung ended the call, she decided to request something she has never asked for.

"Hey, can I get the cutest delivery person?" Wonyoung shyly asked. 

The person on the other end only laughed, but agreed to do so anyway. 

"Sure thing, I'll send her right over." 

"Thank you!" 

Wonyoung ended the call and was about to go to her room but Ahn Yujin just had to stop her.

"The cutest delivery person? Really?" Yujin asked with a teasing smile on her face.

Wonyoung rolled her eyes, Yujin is definitely going to for a whole month about it.

"Aren't you curious too? Everytime I order it's always some weird creepy guy who tries to flirt but it's just ew." Wonyoung complains as she remembers how every guy attempts to flirt but it always turns out cringey or plain creepy. 

"Fair point but still, it's weird that YOU would ask for it." Yujin emphasises that she wouldn't be the type to ask for this type of request, maybe someone like Yena would just for s and giggles. 

"Look, I just wanna see if this town actually has good looking and cute people around." Wonyoung simply stated her reason for requesting the cutest delivery person, plus it was a she.

"Pfft, okay. Am I not good looking enough for you?" Yujin tries to act cute, pouting her lips and poking her cheeks.

"Keep dreaming, Ahn Yujin." Wonyoung ignored Yujin and pushed her away. 

"Hmph. You're missing out Jang Wonyoung." Yujin pouted, feeling sulky and marched out of Wonyoung's room.

 Right then, the doorbell rang. Wonyoung looked up, about to open the door until Yujin stopped her. 

"Wait. Let me check if this person is actually cute." Yujin looked through the peeping hole, to see a small and adorable girl holding a box of pizza. She looked really young, 15 at most. Yujin felt surprised, they actually sent a cute girl. 

"Well, you're in luck. She's adorable all right." Yujin elbowed Wonyoung's side before patting her back and leaving. 

Wonyoung wasn't sure what to say but opened the door anyway. The girl in front of her was small, she looked like she was 12 but was indeed adorable. Her squishy and cute cheeks looked so pinchable. Her sparkling large eyes was shining with cuteness. 

"Hi! You ordered a pizza right?" The tiny girl asked cutely. 

Wonyoung had to take minute to squeal internally before answering. Wonyoung took a deep breath before opening , she did not want to mess this opportunity up.

"Yea, you're the cutest delivery person right?" Wonyoung blabbered out of nervousness. 

The girl was surprised, her boss was actually serious about this. The girl blushed and looked down to her feet.

"Yea I guess, I'm sorry if I disappointed you." 

Wonyoung was startled, the girl was definitely insecure.

"What? No! It actually exceeded my expectations." Wonyoung said with a smile. 

"Wow, you have low expectations alright." The small girl bluntly replied. 

"Oh um, yea I guess." Wonyoung shrugged.

"It's always some creep who tries to flirt."

"So... what's your name?" Wonyoung attempts to learn more about her.

"It's Nako, I'm 18 if you're wondering I'm 12 like everyone thinks." Nako said with a small smile. 

"Oh wow, you're shor- uh you look really young." Wonyoung almost said something that could piss off Nako but managed to save it on time. 

"Uh yea... thanks? The pizza's 10 bucks by the way." Nako awkwardly handed Wonyoung her pizza. 

"Oh um, thanks. Here." Wonyoung gave Nako the money and taking the box of pizza from Nako. 

"Well, my job is done. I'll see you around." Nako was about to leave and get on her motorbike but Wonyoung stopped her. 

"Hey uh, can I get your number?" Wonyoung asked, she was obviously embarassed and most definitely inexperienced at flirting. 

Nako grabbed the pen from her front pocket, scribbling her number on Wonyoung's hand. 

"See you later, giant." Nako showed her a dimpled smile before walking away, deciding to call her giant from her height. 

Wonyoung looked down to see Nako's number on her hand, the ink already slightly smudged. 

555-123 text me uwu

Wonyoung chuckled at the uwu, how cute. Wonyoung walked into her house with a cute girl's number and pizza. What a great day. 

"Wow you're at flirting." Yujin was about to burst out laughing from Wonyoung's attempt at getting someone's number. 

Wonyoung rolled her eyes, 

"Shut up and eat your pizza." 

Wonyoung quickly saved Nako's number before the ink smudges away. Satisfied that she finally met someone cute as hell, plus she had a delicious pizza. A good day for Jang Wonyoung indeed.