Chp. I

Satisfied
She was bouncing up and down in the air, her hand reached out for something her eyes could hardy make out but it was familiar. It feels familiar. Her expression was telling her body that they were so close but her finger tips never reach the warmth she expected.


Chaeyoung was still bouncing but it wasn't a dream when she woke up to a shaky bed. Not only that the whole world was spinning in her head when she finally sobered up from last night's event, she could feel the other presence had yank away her covers. 


The cold morning breeze brushes gently through her back, causing her skin wrinkled into a thousand bumps with their pointy hair poking out to the air greeting back. It tickles her bones that she shivers seconds after the small introduction.


She squinted her eyes in frustration the dream has long been tossed into the dustbin. The only thing that was bothering Chaeyoung was the bumpy bed she was in. She groaned out loudly declaring her discomfort but that didn't stop the little creature from jumping and hitting her head with a pillow. Laughter echoes in and out of the four walls that painted in plain pastel, forcing Chaeyoung to lift her heavy lids open to a blurry vision.

 

"Ella, stop it!" she croaked out hoarsely but little Ella laugh wickedly. It was her melody, the melody she loves the most -her daughter's laughter. Ella took Chaeyoung by surprise when she stops to straddle Chaeyoung's back with her short legs swinging on each side of Chaeyoung's body. 


"But it's Mondayyyyy- and we're running late!" she exclaimed on top of her lungs. Upon hearing the statement Chaeyoung snapped her eyes opened, 'Oh, shoot.'  she grimaced at the realization and cursed under her breath before trying to get up with Ella falling side ways on her bed.

 

Chaeyoung get on her feet in a swift which almost knocked herself back down again. She stood there awkwardly holding onto her head with one hand as she waited for her head to stable. Chaeyoung however, messes her already ed up hair that was pointing out as if the gravity wasn't doing their job as soon as she's stabilized. She then look around for a shirt to cover her topless body, frowning, "Why didn't you wake me up earlier, baby?" Chaeyoung sighed as she tried not to whine but half of her already failed doing so. 


Ella plastered her infamous cold face as a disapproving expression on her face with her arms crossed on her chest, "I did. You just prefer sleeping more than loving me!" 


Chaeyoung slipped into her tee, a sleepy grin never leave her face. Chaeyoung then leaned over the bed to plant a kiss on Ella's forehead, "Then you should ask mommy to take you to school instead."


Little Ella jutted her lips out to tell her daddy that she wasn't satisfied with the unfairness she's putting her through. "-but pa~" Ella whined, her cheek has turned rosy when she did her best to hold her tears back, "mommy says it's your turn to send me to school this week!" Chaeyoung was speechless. Chaeyoung was well aware that she indeed spent most of her day on work but Ella shouldn't be giving her an uncooperative behavior. 

 

"And where is this attitude of yours came from?" Chaeyoung questioned with her left brow raised higher than her right's looking down on her daughter who's trying to avoid her 'strict daddy' gaze. 

 

Little Ella huffs loudly. Chaeyoung despite hates her daughter's attitude, she still offers little Ella to climb on her for Chaeyoung to carry. Ella is stubborn, but she still leaned into her daddy's arms and let herself being carried out of the room even though she's there's still has this tiniest bit of anger in her. 


Chaeyoung skipped happily though, with grumpy Ella to the kitchen, she knows her wife is around when the smell of toasted bread lingers around the hallway. Because Jennie would always made things simple, for example: Today's breakfast. A sign that today is her off day cheered up Chaeyoung's mood. 

Chaeyoung always had Chinese breakfast if it was her maid, some French (sometimes) but only her wife would cook the Korean dish and English breakfast for them. It's the way of things go around the house of hers. It's not that she couldn't get anyone cook for them but Chaeyoung prefers her wife's better.

 

"God- that smells like a five-star breakfast you got there," Jennie cracked up that the teasing remark of her husband. She then turned around to see Chaeyoung holding their sulky baby in one hand as her feet dangles in the air, lightly hitting Chaeyoung's body. 


Jennie knows what bothering her daughter but chose not to press instead, she then stride forward and pinches Ella puffy cheek before place a chaste kiss on Chaeyoung's lips and an extra kiss on the crown of their princess's again before she retreated back to finish what she was doing. 


"Sure took you long enough to wake up." her smile widen with the sight of her hubby making faces as an answer. Seeing Chaeyoung in plain tee and her usual checker pants is an adorable sight to witness in the morning. 


"Too much drink last night," came back the reply, she then chuckles at Jennie's annoyed expression. Chaeyoung reach for the table and help herself with a slice of toast with butter that Jennie just made for her while Ella was munching on her strawberry jam toast, also made by her mommy.

 

"I'm surprised that you managed to had a break today." Chaeyoung break the comfortable silence with a truthful statement. Jennie rolled her eyes, it was supposed to be a cheery morning for them (or that was how she originally planned it to be) but Chaeyoung has started all over with her being a busy mom again.


"Chae, please." Jennie look up to Chaeyoung who was looking down at her with questioning face, "Fine, but please, Ella misses her mum too y'know" Chaeyoung heard a huff on Jennie's side and there goes the same pouty lips for her to kiss.


Chaeyoung clacked her tongue and bring up another topic since her wife is so close to be the second baby that's going to sulk that morning, that means she had to comfort two babies with attitudes problem,
 

"We're not really that late though-" Jennie slaps Chaeyoung's shoulder when she said that. She was kinda hoping that Chaeyoung would comfort her but she got ignored instead.


For a fact, yes, they're not late. They had extra one hour to go but Jennie knows that Ella wanted to meet up her friends and all. Especially when Min Jun has finally being transferred to the same school as her.

 

Ella was still in her bad mood with her long face munching on her food, her head leaned on her daddy's shoulder as Jennie trying to fix her school uniform.


Jennie then hands the cup of coffee for Chaeyoung and she gulped it down in one go resulting Chaeyoung putting a hand over her chest and she dramatically says "It burns my heart" Jennie give her a sharp look before pats her  to urge Chaeyoung to get a move.

 

-

 

Chaeyoung pulled up a few meters away before the main entrance. Little Ella has lifted up her arms when Chaeyoung opened the car door for her. 

 

"Tsk- such a baby" teased Chaeyoung, Ella sticks her tongue out but soon curled up herself in her daddy's arms and watch as kids eyed her being lift even though she's old enough to walk on her own. She's a princess anyway.

 

Chaeyoung walked with Ella into their school and as usual Ella would roll down of her arms as soon as she saw Min Jun in Lisa's arms. Chaeyoung has a smile plastered on her face at the sight of the kids running inside together. Lisa -being her usual energetic self give Chaeyoung her normal wave that caught everyone's attention which in result Chaeyoung pretended that she doesn't know Lisa.


Getting no reaction from Chaeyoung who only stare at her as if she just greeted a stranger, Lisa jogged towards her and slapped her shoulder lightly as a greeting, "You okay?" Chaeyoung knew she couldn't avoid her anyway.


Chaeyoung wince at the touch but then put an arms over her buddy as if Lisa hadn't annoy her earlier, causing her best friend to scoff in amusement. Chaeyoung then replied, "Yeah, how you holding up with Jisoo's mood swing?" she asked before added, "I heard she's pregnant with a boy again this time." Lisa nodded, she was happy and so does Chaeyoung.


Lisa shrugged as an answer, Jisoo's mood swing is hell on a new level. She turn to look at Chaeyoung with a smug look on her face and ask, "I've already got two. When is Jennie going to be pregnant with the second one?" Lisa's voice turned high pitched when she was teasing or overexcited and that's exactly how she sounds like at the moment.


Chaeyoung had to jerk away her neck before shooting her a glare, "One is already hard to take care of. I don't think Jennie is up for the second one." Chaeyoung sighed when she said this. She do want another mini them but Jennie was always busy. Plus, she was sure that Jennie prefer to stabilize her carrier first before anything.


Chaeyoung and Lisa walked out side by side, heading towards their car. "I know Jennie's a model. A professional one, to be exact." Lisa started. Chaeyoung on the other hand stared on her feet and be a good listener to her nagging best friend, "But Chaeng, you could carry her salary in one shoulder."


Chaeyoung wet her lips with her tongue as she thought about it, obviously, salary wasn't the problem here, "I know, Lice but Jennie loves modelling, plus Jennie being Jennie -doesn't want to lean on people and you know her ego was higher than both of our salary." Chaeyoung tried to joke but Lisa give her 'unbelievable' look when she stopped to look at her and exclaimed, "But you are the husband, do something about it!" 


Lisa scoffed sarcastically when Chaeyoung was acting dumb about her suggestions, "No offence but that ego of hers might ended up hurting both of you in the end." she stated as she leaned against Chaeyoung's car with her arms crossed on her chest. Not to mention that her brows  up with confidence, daring Chaeyoung to give a better come back.


Chaeyoung  in a deep breath a little annoyed with the fact that Lisa could be right but she's still going to defend her wife, "Don't say that. It's like you're praying for it to happen!." Chaeyoung scolded, that was all she could say. 


Lisa raised up her hand as a sign of defeat before turning her heels and muttered for Chaeyoung to hear, "You're too whipped for her sometimes" Chaeyoung gave her a throaty laugh and shakes her head in denial though, everyone knows that Lisa was right.


Lisa smirked in returned she just got another topic to talk about, "I'm not surprised if one day she'll murder Krystal silently if she ever come into the office and... 


-got into misunderstanding again" 


Chaeyoung side-eye Lisa who was now laughing her  of in front of her, " And you had a gut to bring up another sensitive topic ehh?" she crossed her arms, trying to look scary despite looking like a pissed boss she is.


The face that Chaeyoung was giving her had force Lisa to do some self-explanatory, "I mean, she won't be admitting that she was jealous of Krystal but your secretary's dead body in the restroom should be expected" joked Lisa in which Chaeyoung cackled up along with her. 

 

"True. That little jealous  won't admit a single " because that's Jennie, her woman that is really good in hiding her feelings.

-

Chaeyoung leaned against her black leather padded exclusive chair and let out a tired heaves when her back touches it. She just got back from one hour meeting and that was considered short, she still has 2 more to go that probably eat up half of her day. Chaeyoung was already missing Jennie and Ella.


As usual, Chaeyoung would opened up her snapchat and expect a bunch of selfies from Jennie but when Chaeyoung d around her pocket for her phone only to find nothing, her nervous system has kicked off to it's highest. Distrusting her own hand, Chaeyoung sat up straight and search through her pocket with both her hands and eyes for that one peculiar gadget.


Chaeyoung cursed exasperatedly, she forced her numbing foot to carry her weight once again to search for her phone. It's obviously wasn't in the drawer but Chaeyoung still slid it open 'just in case'  thoughts had been hanging around her head a lot at the moment.


Chaeyoung huffed with her left hand now on her waist while the other was on the table. Chaeyoung roamed her eyes on the table once again as if the phone would magically appear even though she was sure she had just inspects it minutes ago.


 Chaeyoung gave up searching for it and sat back on the chair. She was about to continue on her work when her desk phone rang, Chaeyoung picked up the phone without asking who was on the line,


"Yes, Mrs Manoban?" 


"Jennie is here,"


"What? How?" 


"It doesn't take Albert Einstein's brain to figure out happen-" the caller was cut as soon as Jennie's voice bombard her ear drums.


"PARK CHAEYOUNG- YOU LITTLE PIECE OF--"  Thankfully, Jisoo cuts the line before Jennie could cleanse Chaeyoung ear with cusses.


Jennie would never shout in public. Surely it must've been something big to have her acted in such amusing way. Especially in her husband's own company.


Chaeyoung bolted out to the door only to find her workers crowded outside her meeting room. You could imagine an army of ants circling a sugar would be the closest impression of them trying to pick their noses in her business. 


She was forced to jog to the previous meeting room as fast as she can, thank God she wasn't in her heels. Her workers scattered around and smoothed her way to the room thanks to Lisa and Jisoo with her slightly bumpy stomach, giving Chaeyoung apologetic look. 


"Good job." Chaeyoung says before she hurriedly walked into the enormous room. 


Jisoo blinked, slightly confused, "Thanks? What?" 


Lisa shakes her head, playful giggles left her lips and says, "For keeping Jennie from being a murderer," she stated. Clearly she is Chaeyoung's best friend.

 

"Jesus- what happened?!" Chaeyoung shouted as soon as her eyes greeted by the tense atmosphere between her secretary and her wife. 

 

"Why the hell is she holding your phone?!" Jennie shouted. Chaeyoung was momentarily confused, in the moment she was processing of what's going on Krystal cut her,

 

"I've explained to you, Mrs Park-" 

 

"I don't want to hear it from you, I want my hubby to explain." Jennie snarled rudely.

 

Chaeyoung actually felt sorry for Krystal, she's just being considerate by not throwing curses at Jennie assumptions, "Baby-"

 

"Oh great- now you're calling her baby?" Jennie scoffed, she didn't let Chaeyoung finish her own sentence, "Fine. I'm out" she's going to stomp her way out but Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Jennie tightly and plant a soft kiss on her right ear.

 

"You're my wife, my baby, my sunshine," Chaeyoung whispered sweetly and chuckles at the embarrassed Jennie. Jennie is unpredictable sometimes. 


Nope, at all times.

 

Jennie sighed as she leans back into Chaeyoung's warmth, she was overreacting for the tiniest act of kindness everyone is showing towards Chaeyoung, especially if it's girls, however, 


"Explain." that doesn't mean Chaeyoung is off the hook ...yet.

 

Chaeyoung closed her eyes, "I had meeting earlier, I guess I left it when I was rushing back to my office." Chaeyoung admitted, she then turn Jennie to face her and cups her chubby cheeks. "And Ms Jung was probably on her way to give the phone back to me." She then lift her chin and gazes towards Krystal and urge her to hand the phone. 

 

"You were expecting my calls aren't you..?" Chaeyoung would laugh at Jennie's shameless statement, maybe that's partly the reason why Jennie didn't believe her but there are times where Jennie too far with her insecurities, "Of course I am" she replied with a burst of enthusiasm, "Why? Don't you believe me?" Chaeyoung sounds hurt that Jennie regret immediately for having the thought of Chaeyoung turning her back on her. 

 

Krystal stood there awkwardly after handling her boss the gadget. She then diverted her eyes anywhere but the married couples. No. It wasn't the first time Jennie acted this way. The past 20 secretary had faced the same problem but only Krystal has enough patience to keep her head low. 


Seeing Jennie's mood has been lighten, Chaeyoung excused Krystal who bow to them before stepping out and closes the door behind her respectfully.

 

Chaeyoung pulled Jennie closer to her, the hold on her cheek got tight after,
 

"You." Chaeyoung breathe lowly, her voice is stern with a glint of  whisper has Jennie all work up, 


"-Park Jennie is in deep..." her thumb runs along the plump lips of Jennie's who's gulping the lump in , anticipated and feared quench delightfully in her stomach.

 
"-deep," Chaeyoung's eyes travels down to her lips, Jennie has her lips parted with small whimpers coming out of it. Her hand was holding onto the blazer Chaeyoung's wearing, just thinking of how deep is she's going through this time.


"--trouble"


her eyes were locked with Jennie's when she finished her sentence with her tongue rolling slickly. 


Praise the genius mind of Lisa who locked the door from outside and cackles away sneakily. Oh, who wouldn't have guessed? It happens everytime. The cliche of their story?


- 


It was a hot afternoon, people were running from one end to the other with either bags in their hand or a screen to monitor. Jennie sat back on her chair, getting her make up retouch up, straw was in the corner of her lips. She had been snapping pictures to Chaeyoung but her woman hadn't open one of it. 


Jennie huffed in annoyance, snapping a few more pictures before she finally put down her phone to see a pair of brown eyes were looking at her through the mirror. Jennie wasn't intimidated by him, just rather curious so she holds his intense gaze which in return he smirked. Jennie swift her gaze but when she steal a glance back at the guy, he was gone.


"That was Kai. Your partner for today's shoot." her stylist informed as she fixed Jennie's hair. Jennie hums in return and locked her eyes on her phone that she neglected, showing no interest in him. 


Jennie wasn't given a long break when a voice blared through the whole room, "Alright. Jennie, Kai, that's your cue. Let's get to work everybody!" the director shouted through his speaker. 


Jennie picked up her phone that was lying flat on the table with a displeased face on since Chaeyoung, still, hasn't seen her pictures. 


With another annoyed huff left her lips Jennie turned off her phone and get ready to shoot. She wished Chaeyoung wasn't always busy. She goes out with a frown hanging on her features, but she immediately masked it with a serious expression when the cameraman position his camera. He clicked his camera and there's white flashes around for a second with a sharp 'Zhap'  sound. 


Jennie freely poses whatever she likes, however her body wishes her to. She's an art, herself, all of these brand she had to model was her jewelry in her crown. And of course, those alluring beauty of hers had capture millions if not billions of men's hearts, and she have never failed to do so. 


It all occurred to happen that those brown eyes were attached to her again. Irritated, she is, but she pushed it aside for the sake of the professionalism oh the main model for the brand -Gucci. The pay was indeed very good, it was obvious that Jennie didn't want Chaeyoung to outrun her but she doesn't even know why she's competing in the first place. 


"Kai, it's your turn." The said guy stand on his feet all smiley and stride forward in his red suits, it matches with Jennie's outfit as well. It was no coincidence, because they are supposed to be paired up anyway. 


Jennie poses like in her own will and the new guy stood beside her, harmonizing the photos. The shoot went smoothly, and Jennie was taking a short break before she head home. The clock was showing that it was four in the evening but Jennie's body was telling her that it was eight midnight. 


Jennie's manager had left her alone in the guest room. She groaned agonizingly in frustration with her legs bouncing up and down hitting the floor childishly, she badly wanted to spend her night in Chaeyoung's arm and wake Ella up the next day but it seems like she's going straight to bed after today's shoot. 


Jennie let her mind wander to her Chaeyoung, again. Unfortunately,​​​​​​ a hand over her head with plate cut of her thoughts, "Here's your food." a black bean paste noodle was set upon her, Jennie look up with her annoyed face on, "Manager unnie will bring my food for me." Jennie politely decline though her tone and her facial expression was saying the opposite. 


Kai hums and replied, "This is yours. I helped her to bring it to you." he then pushes the plate closer to her. " Bon Appetit" 


Jennie sighed, unable to resist the food when her stomach is grumbling, she then take the chopsticks on top of the wrapped noodle and break it into two. "Thanks for the meal," she muttered, Jennie then start to dig in as Kai watches her in awe.


Jennie's accusing brows made him opened his mouth to explain as to why he's sitting in front of her and watching her eat like a total creep, "Don't get me wrong but, you look cute." he complimented sincerely, even Jennie could see the rush of blood that covered his masculine cheeks when he said it. She had heard these lines from thousands mouth, it doesn't surprise her.


"Thanks." Jennie would smirk on his reaction but then closed the conversation with a flat tone. Kai sat back on the chair while he's on his phone. Jennie didn't make a move to talk either so in that uncomfortable silence, Jennie forced herself to finish her food quickly to flea out of the situation. 


That didn't take long when her manager came with a box of food and look at her, obviously puzzled as to why she was already gobble up an unknown food, "I thought you wanted Japanese?" she asked.


Jennie who had wiped her lips with a tissue looked up at her manager with same bewilderment, "I thought you sent this to me?" she asked back. They shared a glance then watched the guy in front of her scratching the back of his not so itchy neck, shyly. 


"I just thought-" 


"-Never mind." Jennie cut her and let him crestfallen with the fact that he had gone to the bad side of hers now.  


"Cute."


Ever since then, Kai tried to talk to Jennie. Through texts (the number he managed to get from his manager who sneakily take it from Jennie's manager), Snapchats, Kik, even daring enough to wait for Jennie to finish her shoot. Kai and Jennie was a hot topic since then, they got promoted, they spent a lot of their times together and it's getting on her manager's nerve that Jennie let him. 


Jennie's manager was getting annoyed with Kai tailing around where ever they're going and acted like he's going to get Jennie away, 


"You better tell him that you're not interested or I swear, I'll tell Chaeyoung about it!" her manager warned. 


Jennie sighed, she doesn't want Chaeyoung to find out especially now that her temper was a bit hard to control. The stress of work has taken it's toll on Chaeyoung, and suddenly she's fine with Jennie working and she's okay with Jennie being home late. 


"Chaeyoung would kill him." Jennie stated truthfully. 


"Exactly. So either having Chaeyoung to kill him or state to him that you're a married woman for good." her manager advised. Jennie sighed as she slumped back on her passenger seat. She just finished her shoot in Gangnam and now was on her way back home. Jennie knows that Kai had known about her status and he respect it (in her defense, Kai was just being friendly). Jennie don't get why her manager was so against Kai when he was only being caring?


When Jennie arrived, she knew Chaeyoung wasn't back yet since her shoes wasn't place on the shelf. Jennie then greeted the maid back on her way to her room. Before she could slumped down on her bed tiredly, she was surprised to see her daughter was sleeping in Chaeyoung's place, a tired smile was carved on Jennie lips at the sight of it.
 

Jennie has misses a lot of her daughter's time, and Jennie agree, it wasn't because of the modelling work that she had signed up for, it's Kai. Kai brought her to the mall, Kai brings her to see the sea, Kai , Kai, Kai. 


Jennie  sat on the edge of the bed, she then reach out to Ella and runs her hand all over her daughter's hair in her motherly way as she let those flashback seeps in.


(flashback)

"No. You have to get back." Jennie could hear the seriousness rang clearly in Chaeyoung's voice on the other line but she chose to put it on deaf ears. 


"Chaeng, I promise it'll be short." Jennie persuaded. No, she obviously didn't know how long she'll be in her shooting venue. 


"Are you really choosing this instead of Ella now?" The way that Chaeyoung presses her voice on the word 'now' was scary. It wasn't because of Chaeyoung being strict, but it was because she realizes that Chaeyoung was right. "Jennie, please," Chaeyoung begged. 


Jennie didn't answer. She couldn't answer. It was a long silence in both sides until Chaeyoung let out of what seems a disappointed sighs, "Alright. Just be safe." 


Jennie didn't hung up the phone, but Chaeyoung did. Which indeed made Jennie twice guiltier than she already did.
 

The reason is simple, Chaeyoung was upset and to prevent herself from saying anything that would hurt Jennie, she'd always prefer to seal  tight and wait for the right time to talk it out to Jennie. Face to face. 


- 


It was late. Way later than Jennie expected. She sneaked into her living room and tried to tip toe her way upstairs but Chaeyoung's voice stop her mid way. 


"Well that was early"  Jennie could sense the spitefulness in her voice. 


She had her head hang low, looking down on her feet but then messes up her hair in annoyance after, "Can't you chill the  out?"  her tone was harsh when she said it. 


Chaeyoung was taken aback and it shows vividly on her face, "Chill? What are we? Nineteen? Let's talk this out!" she demanded but sighed afterwards, "Jennie, it was Ella's birthday! She expect you to be here. To celebr-" 


"-Oh, come on, Chaeng. She's ten for Pete's sake!" Jennie raises her voice, "What is there to celebrate?! There's always next time. You're not even here to celebrate with us last year so don't ing blame me!"  Jennie defended. 


Chaeyoung backed up, something she'll always do when they're arguing, like she's afraid of her next action would harm Jennie. They didn't talk for a good minute, just Chaeyoung staring into Jennie's eyes, expecting her to say something but  were glued. Jennie doesn't know what to say either.


Chaeyoung looks into Jennie's eyes, she was trying to tell Jennie about a matter and it seems important but Jennie could see she couldn't bring herself to "Fine."  it's simple, but it holds the answer to Chaeyoung's sudden change of behavior. Chaeyoung then turned her heels and walk away. 


Jennie thought she should comfort Chaeyoung, something was bothering her husband but her mind was telling her that she really need the rest and deal with Chaeyoung tomorrow. Neither did she knows she's worsen their situation. 


Morning came faster than usual, Jennie rolled herself off the bed, unknown to her that the space beside her bed wasn't wrapped with warmth at all. The house's living room played Ella's favorite cartoon but Ella's not home nor anyone was watching it when she got there. 


Jennie took a mental note to lecture her child when she came back later. There's a half bite of beagles which means, Chaeyoung made breakfast for them. The thing that was out of ordinary was, the plates were on the table, it's a mess. Chaeyoung usually would make Ella wash her own plates too. 


Jennie thought they might had to left earlier. That's it. That's how she simplify matter she didn't want her brain to storm about. She's taking everything carelessly. 


Maybe a little bit too much. 


(flashback end) 


Tiredness was displayed all over Ella's features. Jennie had barely catch up on what's going on in her own family.


No matter how much she tried to deny the fact that Kai was slowly snatching her away from her own family, she believe that Kai was a gentleman. He is, in fact he was the sweetest guy she ever met. He was innocent with the opposite face. 


Kai knows when to call, he knows when to text to cheer up her day. Kai knows way to her heart and Chaeyoung seem to notice that too. There was a day when Kai dropped her off in their front house, Chaeyoung held Jennie and says : I love you. It saddened Jennie that Chaeyoung has doubts in her, even worse, she's the cause of it.


She is afraid of what she was playing, but she doesn't want to lose these feelings Kai gives her. It was the same feeling she get when she and Chaeyoung first dated. Jennie felt special, not that she never did when Chaeyoung treated her like a queen, it was the thrill; 
 

It was wrong.  


But she didn't make anything to stop it. 

 

-


"Hey," Kai greeted cheerily, Jennie's lips unconsciously curved upward at the sight of him. 


"Hey." she greeted back. Kai didn't feel the same vibe Jennie usually gave him so he ask, "are you okay?" Jennie give him a tight smile. 


"Yeah." she replied. 


He look at her worriedly and places his hand on her knee, "It's okay,  you know you could trust me, right?" 


Jennie sighed. She was tired of Chaeyoung's mysterious behavior. She was tired of Chaeyoung always on her tail, telling her what to do and what not but the real thing is Jennie had no idea what she  was so tired about. She wanted to get rid of feeling bad about having Kai around, she wanted the blame off her, "Chaeyoung, she went back to Australia." 


"Why? What happened?" 


Jennie leaned away from him, suddenly she feels suffocates by being with him, "I don't know... probably out there cheating on me with her secretary." Jennie spat out viciously. Jennie knows that it's not true but Chaeyoung going back to Australia? With her child and Krystal? That's a big big No.
 

The media, however inflamed Jennie's baseless jealousy with the pictures of her family + the secretary going for a dinner together. Jennie didn't open the links to it, she doesn't want to hurt herself even more by seeing Chaeyoung with another woman. Those hands were holding Krystal's , Chaeyoung's hand. It went like wildfire on the internet after a couple of hours it was posted but still, Chaeyoung hasn't phoned her to explain anything. Though, she does doubt that Chaeyoung would ever cheat on her.


"Why don't we talk about this at your place? Wouldn't want the media to overheard us now, don't we?" Kai said as he smiles sweetly.  


Jennie pulled her chin up to meet his gaze, she returned the smile and  a "sure." 


-


Shots after shot she drowned herself into. No one was there to stop her except for Kai who had given up to console her from swigging the beer she had her hands on. 


Kai understand that Jennie was upset. Really. So he just sat back on the floor with his back against the couch. "Jennie, you should stop, seriously." Kai tried to take the can of her grasp but she pushes him off, accidentally showering him with the beer. 


"- am sory-" Jennie hiccups, she tried to wipe the stains off but it smeared it even more.


Kai didn't get mad though, he just pushes her off him but she pinned him down which confuses him even more, Jennie was looking down on him with lust painted all over her eyes,


"Kiss me." 


Kai hesitates and it angered Jennie that she smashes her lips against him. He should say no to this, but boy, the temptress was throwing herself to him. How could he say no to this? 


Maybe partly it is his fault to fall into his needs, but Jennie should know better than to cheat... or does she?

-

It was morning, she could hear the birds chirping cheerily and the sunlight was blinding her eyes. Jennie really hates when that happened so she groaned and turn to her right side.


Jennie shuffle in her bed. She touches the side of her bed. Jennie's heart leaped in happiness when she find it empty, Jennie silently sighed and a tear flowed out of the corner of her eyes unexpectedly. She wouldn't forgive herself if she ever sleep with other person. Anyone other than Chaeyoung. 


Jennie heard the front door open and the little steps were making it's way to the bedroom. But the sound of the running water slap the reality hard to her face. 


It couldn't be... 


Jennie's eyes shot to the bathroom door in her room. She prayed it was only her imagination. The footsteps were getting closer. By the time the door creaked open, Jennie knew she had done the worst thing in her life. 


Little Ella stood in her bedroom door with a surprised expression, Kai wasn't any better. Jennie could hear her world shatter to pieces when she saw Chaeyoung stand behind Ella. Her smiley face drop and Jennie was already bawling her eyes out.


No, she didn't look at Jennie. Chaeyoung was looking at the guy who stood in her bedroom with only bathrobes on. Jennie wanted to apologize but she know that's not enough when Chaeyoung stormed off after scooping Ella up. 


And just like that Jennie let Chaeyoung walk away. Out of her house, out of her life. She's mad with herself but that wouldn't fix what's broken. Jennie could hardly think what she could do to fix this mistake of hers.

 

 

--- 

Yes, I know I said I was going to post before the end of March but I think I had to reset the date since I have exams comin up next week. So the next chap was going to be the final chap. P.s this chap wasn't that angsty but I sure hope to make u guys cry for the final chap XD hahaha I repeat : i 'HOPE'