One letter from you

Sorry That I Loved You (Oneshot)

Eunhyuks was on his room what was locked. he was crying like mad. he was alone. Eunhyuk saw letter on his desk. he didn't wan to open it.
but he know that he have to do it. So eunhyuk will do it. Eunhyuk took the letter and open it slowly. really slowly. when the envelope was away, eunhyuk take deep breathe and he was ready to read the letter.

That letter was from Donghae and Eunhyuk knows that. So, eunhyuk open the letter and start read it.

"baby, im really sorry but i can't be with you anymore. i know that you are crying and i hate it. I hate see you crying. all is my fault.I didn't mean hurt you. but i need make this for my dad and for you. If i had not left you, something bad would happen to you and that i can't take. so it's better if we broke up. Please don't cry. I never wanted say that but i need. im crying too. Do you feel my tears? i feel your tears. and i hope that you feel my tears too. Promise me that you will never forget me and that i will be forever in your heart. and if we meet again somewhere, don't come talk to me because something bad can happen to you. and that me and your parents don't want. Be safe and all take care of yourself. Don't look past, look for your future. I think you had heard that i will go married. yeah, im and i hate it. because i will be not go married with you. im going with other.  Please wll you forgive me everything what i had done to you and always love me and remember me. Would you? please baby hyukkie. i need that. i need feel your smile. please. that is only what i need to live. I make this letter because i wnated you to hear last words from here. because i can't meet you anymore like face-to face. so i write this. and i hope that you will read it. I gived you something too from this letter.  My love, My sorry, My soul, My promised, My everything. That is only for you. You don't need to send me back letter if you not want. but i could be happy if  you sent me letter. because i wait that. really much. I pray from god that you will be okay and fine. Would you pray from god that i will be fine and okay? would you? god is always with me and with you too. and im always with you too. always beside you. always near you. never left you. always in your heart. always in your mind. why i know? because i know you. i had know you many years. and im really glad of that. anyway, if you will hate me, i know why. im stupid. i had make you everything bad. so i wanna say Sorry That I Loved You. but i never wanted even hurt you. and hope that you will forgive me and love me forever like i do. love you forever and never forget you. I hate myself too. but this i need do. and i hope you understand me. Ps. SARANGHAEYO! by. your little, cute,kid,hot,nice,stupid hae"

Eunhyuk start cry more and more. he put the letter on his chest and say  "i forgive you hae, i love you hae, i want you back hae, i need you hae, come back hae" eunhyuk cry and cry. he can't stop it. he feel how donghae is crying. He felt how donghae is loving him, how he is near him, how is donghae hugging him from behinde. he can't never hate donghae. never ever. and eunhyuk was sure about that he will write back. he start write to donghae

"donghae, you are my soul, my love, my kiss, my heart, my air, my sky, my world, my hug, my everything. how i can ever hate you? i can't. because i love you. don't hate yourself. please don't. i understand you. and i will pray from god that. like i always doo. you always in my heart. you never will go from there. no one can't take you away from there. i will give you goift too. our firts kiss picture. i want that you will always remember it. would you? would you remember it and keep it. i feel your tears like you feel mine. plus i feel your love. i feel your hugs. i feel your kisses and your soul beside me. i will always keep you inside me. in my mind, my body, my heart. MY EVERYTHING. I hope all will be fine there and your weddings will be happy. and good. i don't like it. but i need be happy for you. i don't know what to say anymore but love you always and forever. PS. NADO SARANGHAEYO. by.  your pretty,nice,cute,monkey, hyukkie"

eunhyuk was ready and he took the pic from his table and look it. still crying he put the pic and the letter into envelope. and go put it to post. eunhyuk can't stop crying still but he was happy to donghae. and he proimised that he will make donghae proud of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So?? how is it!! i start cry when i write this TT^TT pooor eunhyuk but he will make donghae proud.I hope that you all will like it!!! i hope this is moore long --" PAIIII!