1/1

Let's Play No More (20 Years Later)

A/N: Hello! Finally a sequel! Tho I’m 3? or 4 years  late, sorry TT TT. TThis is not good as Let’s Play (Husband and Wife) but I hope you will like this >///<

WARNING: NOT PROOFED! LOTS OF GRAMMATICAL ERROR.

 

Let's Paly No More ( 20 Years After)

 

Kyungsoo find himself wiping the sweat forming on his forehead, it's the second week of August and the weather is a little bit humid that explains the air feels like sauna and Kyungsoo's sweating a lot. Kyungsoo loosen his tie as he walks toward the nearest vending machine from his office, he grab some coins from his pocket  and insert the coin on the coin slot and pick a soda.

 

"1 more hour and I can finally enjoy my weekend." Kyungsoo check his wrist and take the soda with him.

 

Ring... Ring... Ring...

 

The small man rush inside his office when he hears the phone ringing thinking that maybe its an important call, he place the unopened canned on the top his neat  desk before answering the call in a professional tone.

 

"Hello? This Do Kyungsoo of Gomi Company, how can i help you?

 

"Hyung?"

 

Kyungsoo doesn't need to ask who the caller is, from the caller's voice he knew it was Jongin, his playmate since he was 4 years old, his bestfriend, his partner in crime and Jongin who was always there for him.

 

"Yes, Jongin?" Kyungsoo put the phone in between his ear and shoulder, biting his tongue, concentrated opening his soda because he's really thirsty and his office aircon is not ebough to stop him from sweating, he needs a refresher.

 

 

"Are you done with your work? can you come here in my office? So we could play?" Jongin asked and sound hopeful that Kyungsoo will paly with him. "Yes, I'm done... but Jongin it's working hours and you want to play?" the smaller who is more work oriented reminded the younger about office rules.

 

"But I'm the CEO of this company and i'm done with my works~ come one hyung~" Jongin whines and kyungsoo knows to himself that he cannot say no to the younger eventhough he have tried so many times to deckine it's offer. "Are we playing chess? because if its a chess game, i'm in." Kyungsoo drinks the soda a sweet and contented smile slip from his lips when he finish the cold drink, he toss the can into the bin, take his bag with him and headed to Jongin's office which is a few blocks office.

 

 

"You know Jongin, you are the CEO but you are the one who's always not following your company's law." Jongin just beamed at his hyung's statement because Kyungsoo always nags him about it and his used to it, plus they've only got an hour before the working hour is over.

 

"I've heard that line before, why don't you make another one? something's different?" Jongin challenge his hyung but the smaller man just glared at him, "You never listen Jongin, I don't want to waste my time constracting another line for you not to take seriously, so no thanks." the older rolled his eyes and Jongin can't help but to laugh at his hyung's cuteness.

 

 

"Actually, I asked you to come here in my office to join me to eat icecream together with me and not to play, I ordered my secretary to buy 1 gallon of your favorite ice cream, I know you don't like humid weather and so am I... let's dig in?" The younger gave him a mug and a spoon and sit beside his beloved hyung. " I just want to tease you 'cause i know you really hate to play when working hours is still on." Jongin gave his hyung a bright smile that Kyungsoo can't help but to reciprocate the action.

 

"Well, thank you for the icecream! I reall appreciated it, I'm amused that you can handle this weather?" he scoop some icecream from the tube "I know we both don't like this kind of weather but your the one who really cannot take it, remember when we young you're always throw tantrums if your parents won't let walk it the park, outside and inside your house because it's too hot for you?" Kyungsoo continued as he take a spoonfull of icecream.

 

"Yeah, I remember that hyung," Jongin chuckles "I actually want to remove this suit and walk inside my office... i really want to do that." Jongin loosen his necktie and Kyungsoo gave him a warning look before talking "You won't do that! What if some investors walks in and see you ? or what if its the employee's?"

 

"I don't care? Lock the door?" Jongin didn't mind Kyungsoo's daggers he continued removing his coat.

 

"KIM JONGIN! STOP IT!" his hyung warns blushing a lil bit. "what if someone will barged in and think something between the two of us and spread some rumors?"

 

"Let them be, don't you want to be with me inside a room?" Jongin smirks slowly unbottoning his shirt.

 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Jongin just laugh at his hyung's reaction he botton his shirt back and wear his coat, "You're so cute hyung, i'm just teasing you! You should've seen your reaction!" The younger laugh "Finish that icecream, i'll drive you home."

 

 

 ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~

 

"I taught you'll drive me home?" The smaller asked when Jongin parked his car infront of the Kim Residents. The house got bigger well it was not a house anymore it should be called a mansion.

 

"My parents called me and told me that they were inviting your family for a dinner," the younger simply replied before getting out his ferrari and jug to the other side to open the door for Kyungsoo that made the older blush.

 

"Hello, Champ! You look nice in that suit!" Mr. Kim greeted them.

 

"Don't call me champ Dad... i'm not a kid anymore." Jongin pouts, his father always baby him, Mr. Kim laughs while patting and raffling his hair before turning his attention to kyungsoo. "Hello, Kyungsoo! The dinner is ready, come in!"

 

They settle on the dinning table where Kyungsoo found his parents helping the Kim's preparing the table, he slip on Jongin's side and hug his mother and father dearly before going back to Jongin's side, their sit is next to each other, their parents are used to it they know they were inseparable.

 

 

"So... how's work?" Mr. Kim (Jongdae) asked the two and he was laughing because of Junmyeon's crumpled face "Kyungsoo's still a baby to work," Junmyeon pinch his son's cheeks "Honey, they were old enough... look at them their matching clothes it suits them! They looked so matured and cute!" Yixing grabs Junmyeons hands and pat it.

 

"They asked their fathers to  buy it," Minseok interfers puting some chicken on Jongin's plate.

 

"No, they didn’t asked they forced us!" Jongdae explains and the table was full of laughter and the two kids made a pouting lips bowing their heads embarassed a little bit.

 

When they were done eating their parents took care of the dishes and let them spend time together alone. Jongin invites his hyung on his room, he takes kyungsoo's hand to support the older and to see his favorite view the rosy blush from his hyung's cheeks and he was  more than happy that he's seeing his hyung's red as tomato face right now.

 

The Krong poster, Spider man poster and other super hero memorabilia is still there, Jongin's books is were neatly arrage on the shelves, the big comfy bed with lots of soft pillows is still there, Jongin's collection of action figurines doubled, the books on his shelves have manga's and comics and he still find Jongin's room cool, there were some changes but everything is still the same.

 

"Your room is still super cool!" Kyungsoo shake Jongin a little bit maybe because of the excitemnet his feeling right now. "Thank you, Hyung." Jongin blushed, his room was a mess but everytime his Kyungsoo hyung is visiting his making his best to make it neat and pass on his hyung's judgement.

 

Kyungsoo sat on the floor waiting for Jongin to comeback because the younger is busy getting his chess board under his bed.

 

"You want to play chess, right hyung?" Jongin sat beside him placing the chess board infront of them. "Yeah, i'll take the black ches pieces." Kyungsoo started arranging  the chess pieces on his side.

 

Jongdae came to check on them but the two didn't notice beacuse theu were so engross on their chess match, Jongin's father find it amusing and funny at the same time. Jongdae run downstaires to get his polariod to captured his son and kyungsoo's match.

 

"Oh Yeobo, why are you running?" Minseok look at his husband wierdly. "I'm going  to take a photo of the kids upstairs!" Jongdae leave Minseok behind as he runs back to Jongin's room and took a photo.

 

They didn't finish the game the two find the game confusing and boring as time goes by, they stop playing and beacuse it's past 7 Kyungsoo began to fix his things and hook his bag on his shoulders and Jongin founds it alarming!

 

'Kyungsoo hyung is going home! I need to do something for him to stay!' Jongin panics taking to himself.

 

"It's past 7," said Kyungsoo, the younger looks at the clock to confirm it and it's past 7!

 

"We're going h--"

 

"Let's play hyung!" Kyungsoo didn't get to complete his words when jongin intervenes.

 

"Let's play hyung!" Jongin said again.

 

Kyungsoo look at Jongin for a long minute, they were playing for 20 years now and he's tired playing but the man infront of him is still into games. He's tired and wants to go home.

 

"No. We're not kids anymore." Kyungsoo responded. Jongin pouts and gave kyungsoo a dejected puppy face hoping that the older will say yes but Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes before standing up.

 

"Come on, Hyung!" Jongin whines.

 

"No, Jongin. We're not kids anymore grow up, Okay?" Kyungsoo is a little bit irritated now but he still manage to smile and pat Jongin's head. "I need to finish my presentation tomorrow for our company's new client."

 

"Okay. Then let's not play anymore, hyung." Jongin said in a cold voice and Kyungsoo can feel the disappointed with in Jongin's voice.

 

"Okay..." Kyungsoo sighs.

 

"Let's play no more, let's make it real, Hyung."

 

"M-make it real?" Kyungsoo repeat the younger's words and Jongin nodded seriously.

 

"I don't want to play with you anymore," Jongin said one last time before taking something from his drawer putting it inside his pocket and run downstairs. "Jongin! Wait for me! Where are you going?" Kyungsoo asked but the younger is already out the room.

 

Jongin ride his rechargable ride-on-car metallic red Ferrari and drive to where their parents is. Jongin spotted their parents chatting outside on their garden's gazebo, his and kyungsoo's little office. He coughs to get their attention but the elders are seem so fascinated on their topic, he coughs a little louder and finally they look on his side.

 

"Jongin sweetie, do you need anything?" Minseok asked his son.

 

"I don't want to play with Kyungsoo anymore!" He shouts that surprised all of them.

 

"W-what? Why? What happen?" Junmyeon inquires a little concerned that maybe the two kids had a fight.

 

"I don't want to paly with Kyungsoo hyung anymore..." Jongin repeated, Kyungsoo is already on his side holding on the hem of Jongin's little suit blushing a little bit. Their parents looked at them with a puzzled expression.

 

"Jongin doesn't want to play with me, he said we'll make it real." Kyungsoo mumbled cutely, now playing on Jongin's suit.

 

Jongin walk infront of Kyungsoo's parents and whisper on their ears "Mr. Yixing and Mr. Junmyeon can i have an approval to take Kyingsoo hyung's hand?"  Jongin look at them innocently, Yixing chokes on his own saliva while Junmyeon's eyes widen and his frozen on his sit.

 

"Y-yes, you can?"  Yixing anwers, Jongin didn't wait for Junmyeon's asnwer and runs back to his hyung's side. Junmyeon gave Yixing a WHAT-THE-HELL reaction while the older Kims are asking for an explaination on what just happen.

 

"Kyungsoo hyung..." Jongin look at his 7 year old hyung, he's bitting his lower lip.

 

"hmmm?" Kyungsoo respond innocently staring at Jongin's dark orbs biting out a big smile.

 

Jongin slowly kneel infront of Kyungsoo that earned collected gasp from their parents and of course from Kyungsoo, the smaller put his hands to cover his mouth and then touch his little chest. The younger took something out from the pocket of his little suit and then  flash a beautiful diamond ring.

 

"Let's paly no more, will you marrry me hyung?"  Jongins asked and Kyingsoo shyly nodded.

 

"Yes," Kyungsoo answered smiling shyly at Jongin, the younger stand up and put the ringt on kyungsoo's finger and kiss his hyung on the cheeks, the ring is too large for Kyungsoo's little finger.

 

"They're just playing right?" Yixing asked Jongdae, "I don't know bud but that's the ring I gave too my wife..." Jongdae laughs nervously.

 

"A HEIRLOOM RING?! THEY'RE NOT PLAYING! OH MY-" Junmyeon cries over Minseok's shoukder, "My ring iS missing this morning hmmm that why..." Minseok shake his head and smile, he pats Junmyeon's back because he know his friend is emotional specailly when it comes  to Kyungsoo.

 

"JONGIN AND KYUNGSOO IS STILL A BABY! JONGIN'S 6 AND MY BABY SOO IS JUST 7! OH MY GOD!" Junmyeon wails, "HE GOT MY BABY GAVE BIRTH FIRST TO THEIR FIRST CHILD BEFORE ASKING MY SON TO MARRY HIM?! I-I CAN'T..." Yixing takes his wife from Minseok's arms and rub his wife's back to calm him down.

 

"I'm 26 years old today! and hyung is 27! We're old enough... I think?" little jongin tries to reason out holding Kyungsoo's hand tigther, his afraid to let it go. " I want to give Kimchi a complete family... just like Daddy Dae and Mama Min! And I really want to marry hyung!" Jongin step infront of Kyungsoo, hiding his hyung behind him afraid that their parents will separate them.

 

Jongdae tried to approach  his little Jongin, he saw the panic in his son's eyes and the kid gave his father a 'stop' hand sign. Kyungsoo tried to hide more behind Jongin clucthing the side of the younger's suit.

 

"Jongin... are they going to separate us?" Kyungsoo asked. "What if they don't want us together?" Kyungsoo asked again his voice started to shake and about to tear up.

 

"Then we're going to run away..." Jongin faced his hyung with a very serious face and caress Kyungsoo's fluffy cheeks. "That's what I saw from the drama Dada watch every night..." the younger explains.

 

"Did you hear that Yixing?! THEY'RE GOING TO RUN AWAY! " Junmyeon cried harder.

 

"I think they're re-enacting the drama '20 Years Later' the one that I'm watching everynight," Minseok explains, "It's a story about CEO and employee romance, they were childhood friends and 20 Years Later they become lovers and their running away because one of their parents does not approach their relationship... but the whole proposal thing little J0ngin did there... that's not from the drama." Minseok continues.

 

"I think our son take it seriously and recreate the story." Jongdae wants to laugh and coo at his son's action but he's kinda afraid of Junmyeon's reaction the Do might freak out though he already did.

 

"Jongin listen to me, we're not going to separate the two of you... but we need to go home, Kyungsoo need to sleep early beacuse you two have an early class tomorrow," Yixing calmly approach the two "We will comeback on weekends or why not visit your Kyungsoo hyung on week ends?" Yixing smiled patting Jongin's small shoulders reassuring the kid with his words.

 

"Daddy, I want to stay... can I sleep here?" Kyungsoo aksed Yixing giving his father a hopeful look, "Well, It's alright with me... but ask your Dada too." Yixing look at Junmyeon’s side who is holding the back of his neck. “Dada please…” Kyungsoo look at his Dada with his cute big black pleading eyes that no one can’t resist even his Dada, Junmyeon sighs and nod sluggishly he can’t argue with his baby and he can’t say no to his baby.

 

“but what about your school?” Junmyeon asked.

 

“We’ll go together! I will drive hyung with my car.” Little Jongin offers, Junmyeon takes a deep breath “Jongin you can’t drive your toy car on the highway… you’re putting my baby Soo’s life at risk.” Junmyeon deadpan but still manage to pinch Jongin’s cheeks.

 

“Don’t be so dramatic, your house is two blocks away and we will take a good care of Kyungsoo,” Jongdae pats Junmyeon’s shoulders.

 

“We better get going before someone change his mind and carry Kyungsoo home,” Yixing laughs and pull Junmyeon towards the gate, they bid goodbye to the Kim’s and to their little and kiss Kungsoo’s cheeks for a goodnight.

 

 ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~

 

The Do’s were preparing for bed and Yixing find Junmyeon is sulking at the corner of their bed wearing face mas, he sat beside his wife he was going to comfort him but his phone vibratedand he saw a message from Jongdea.

 

From: Jongdae

Show this to Junmyeon LOL!

 

There’s a video attach to the meaasge, clicks the video and it started playing, he saw a close door and hear’s Jongdae whispering ‘Let’s go and check on the kids’ Jongdae’s hand was visible to the vidoe opening the door to which Yixing beleive is the door of  Jongin’s room.

 

He can clearly hear the giggles of the kids, in the video he can see Jongin and his son hugging.

 

“Whatare you two doing?” Jongdae asked that startled the two and immediately let go of each other.

 

“Daddy! You shouldn’t be in here!” Jongin screams face turning red, “Why? I just want to check on you…” Jongdae gave his son a weird look. “We’re on a honeymoon! We’re doing the magic hug!”Jongin angrily explains to his father pushing Jongdae out of the room.

 

“Gve us some privacy!”

 

“HONEYMOON?! THEY JUST GOT ENGAGED AND THEIR ON HONEYMOON?!” Yixing was startled on  Junmyeon’s reaction who he forgot that his wife is beside him. “IS THAT THE REASON WHY OUR LITTLE SOO WANT TO STAY AT THE KIM’S BECAUSE OF THEIR HONEYMOON?!” Junmyeon continues to freak out.

 

“HE’S STILL A BABY FOR A HONEYMOON!”Junmyeon sobs.

 

 

A/N: Hello again! I know that you want a seqel of Let’s Play (Husband and Wife) when they were older but I can’t let go of little Jongin and Kyungsoo they were so precious to me *Junmyeon’s mother instinct intensifies* hehehehe but I let tnem  grow from a 3 year old Jongin to a 6 year old Jonginnie~ The title should be 3 years afterbut I want to confuse you all ♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ ♬ ♪. I promised to update this on Wednesday but I was caught up with lots of school works eventhough our 2nd term just started but I feels like finals.

 

And pls help me by retweeting this, I joined a retweet deal and I really want to win REDVELVET’S LS

 >> PLS  RETWEET ME TT TT

Check my other stories too (。’▽’。)♡

Love lots,

Potatodyo

 

Don’t forget to subscribe and upvote this  story and Let’s Play (Husband and Wife) :)