Blue~

Did you do it Or Did you not ? 했어 안했어 ?

"Minjun~" you called him with a sweet tone. 

He is still sleeping on the bed. You already make a breakfast for yourself and Minjun. Same routine every morning. You wake him up to go to school with you, make a breakfast for him and prepared his clothed for everyday events.
 
"Minjun~ah~ wake up. We gonna be late if you are still like this" you shake him. 
 
He grab your hand, pull you close to his chest and hug you from your back. Your position is lying next to him. "I don’t want to let this thing end, boo" he whispered to your ears. He called you boo to make it special. The first time he called you 'boo' you don't know why but you very like it and it is very pleasant to hear minjun call you 'boo' everyday.
 
You smiled. "but. Minjun~ we still have to go school. Hurry!" you get up, broke his hug and pull him to wake up. He shower and done. 
 
He walk to the kitchen to eat breakfast together with you. You smiled brightly when he walk towards you and hug you from back with his chin rest on your right shoulder. Both of you eating nearer while looking to each other. Both of you lived together for a quite long period.
 
Your phone ringing, breaking silence and you stopped eating. "Ouh! " you picked up your phone and saw "Minji~*heart" name. You show to Minjun, and he show you a signal to picked up the phone.
 
"Hello~" you said.
 
"Ouh! ________ where are you? Are you going to school today? I can’t find you. " she worried.
 
"Ouh! " you looked at the time, ten minutes left before your first class started. 
 
"Minjun!! Hurry!! " you shouted and grabbed your bag and automatically his hand reach out his bag too.
 
You prefer to take a bus ride every morning even though you know Minjun have a car, not one but a few of them which none of it makes you want to ride and Minjun don't think it as a bothersome to him cause he loves you and you are his priority. As cliche as it may sounds, you prefer bus ride cause to you, it is more romantic to go school by bus with him every morning. 
 
But not today, you have to go with his car. You can't possibly made to school if there's only a few minutes left before the bells ring. He drove, speed up and reached there 3 minutes left. Of course with a few of law breaking at the traffic light, you managed to be there on time. 
 
As soon as you arrived, you saw Minji was waiting for you while making a worried face.
 
"Minji! " you shouted. She run to you and hug you.
 
"Bye~ I’ll go first. Take care of my boo okay! " he said to his little sister, Minji.
 
Minji looked at him with a sharp gaze "Haish! Do it yourself! I know how to take care of her like i don't know what to do", she mumbling behind Minjun.
 
Minjun give Minji a direct stare with a scary eyes.
 
"Arasso! She's my bestfriend and you know that so well too right, how can I abandon her. Don't worry, okay?! Happy now?"
 
You laughed seeing how those two always bickering to each other as soon as they met, that's how normally siblings act to each other, including Minjun and Minji.
 
Both of you headed to the class and leave Minjun.
 
"Don't feel sad by what I said earlier, it's not like you are a burden to me but I found it funny to see Minjun's acting like that cause he loves you so much. You're so lucky and now I'm jealous with you in the early morning because of my brother" Minji said, she's a real chatterbox who don't know how to stop whenever she start to open .
 
You smiled and just giggled while looking her.
 
"_______ ! Did something happened to you guys? Did he treat you nicely? Why are you so late? Did he troubled you?"
 
"Minji-ya, don't worry~ You, don't need to know about this" you leave her a few step behind.
 
"_______!!!" she shouted and you laughed when you heard it. 
 
______________________________________________________________________
 
 
It recess time, you and Minji went to school caféteria. You pick up a choco milk and a red bean bun as usual and walk to Minjun table as soon as you spot him. You saw him sat alone at the last table near the wall. He is not an outcast but he choose not to be friendly cause he knows other kids only saw his money and his face not because he as himself like you did. 
 
He smiled at you, but changed his face expression when he looked at Minji.
 
"Do you want some? " you nod and he gave some of his foods he bought earlier.
 
He gave a signal so you open your mouth and allowed him to feed you.
 
"It's look like I need to leave you guys alone so you guys can have all the time for yourself. I can't bare for all the cringe things you guys want to do. Bye, _______ call me if you need anything, okay?" she walked away and left you guys together.
 
"Thank you for your understanding lil sis" Minjun smiled sarcastically.
 
"Boo~ I have something for you. Close your eyes" he said. He took out a small box out of his pocket.
 
"Here" he showed you a beautiful shining white gold couple ring.
 
"It's beautiful" you closed your mouth and wiped your eyes as it get teary. It does fit perfectly on your finger.
 
"Don't lose it! I custom it for my special boo and this is the only one exist in the world, just for you" he said.
 
This is the first give you had ever received from him as he never gave you a thing before this. Since you also come from a wealthy family who needs nothing from him.
 
______________________________________________________________________
 
"Boo~" he called you while sitting on the couch.
 
You come close to him and sit next to him on his arm.
 
"Why?" you asked sweetly.
 
"I have something really important to say to you" from smiling sweetly to serious mode his face expression changed.
 
"Why babe, look at me and say it" you asked since you look he hesitate.
 
"I have to go back" he said in a low tone knowing that you're not gonna like the idea so much.
 
"What did you say? Did I hear you wrong?" you ask him again to confirm what you heard.
 
"I have to go back at my house" he continued.
 
"But why? After everything we've done. Then why you give me the ring knowing that you're going to leave me" you mad.
 
"My parents wanted me to stay with them. I am so sorry. I don't have any idea why but they want me to stay with them. I can't say no. You know them so well right?" he begged.
 
"So you already made your mind? to leave me?" you asked again.
 
"I’m sorry boo, I don’t want to but I have too" he let go of you from his arm.
 
You keep your head down and mouth shut while look at him.
 
He continued, "I really have to, they want me to focus on my study and prepare me to take over our family business" he said sincerely.
 
"Why don’t we just get married? We can do that right? Don't you said you love me? If you love me why you want to leave me?" you asked him.
 
"What? No way. It’ll become worst. My mom won’t let me do that" he said disagree with you.
 
"You shouldn't have give me this ring at the first place if at the end you gonna leave me. Why did you give me a fake hope? You're the last person that I thought gonna do this to me" you burst out.
 
"But I didn’t mean too" he try to hug you but you push away his hand.
 
You sat outside and heard he pull his baggage with him.
 
"You made this choice all by yourself and don't regret it, don't come back and I don't want to see your face again" you said when you was about to enter the house and see him leaving.
 
He walk away just like that with his driver ready to pick him up and leave you alone.
 
 
 
(Revised 30/9/2018)
 
********************************************
 
Seriously thanks to my really close person that help Credit : BabySyoo ---- Thanks for help me to make this Fanfics ~
 
Okay so now this chapter more about you and minjun. Next chptr will be zico in it so don't worry.
 
i can't hold my feeling and i feel like "Is this what i wrote for this chapie it just ewwww it make me want to puke if i read wht i just wrote in this chapie .. i kind of dont like fluffy ... btw , wait for zico!!
i really want to thanks to those who subscribed me and like my ff. Thanks for do comments too! Hope you enjoy this ff okay!
 
 
ZICO CUTE !!
 
********************************************