"Jackson"

Got You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And yes, I'm finally able to get back. :))) Without further much ado, here is Jackson's POV

 

ஐ〰ฺ・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・

 

"Should we come and check on them, hyung?" Youngjae asked him while they were all seated on the couch, all four of them, including the young and always quarrelling couple- Yugyeom and Bambam.

Jackson who is playing with his guitar just continued on humming not even feeling the slightest need to check on those two the pianist was specifically pertaining to.

 

He could still remember what Mark has asked him a few nights ago. It was after their gig and they were all heading to their own respective rooms when Mark pulled him to the kitchen. At first he doesn't have the slightest idea about what Mark has to say to him. But as he watched how the drummer poured them both glasses of water and how the red haired's hands gripped on the edge of the kitchen counter, Jackson already knew whatever it is that Mark has to say, it's pretty serious. And when Mark said, "Do you think it'll be just the right time that I ask Jinyoung to marry me?" Jackson is aware of how messy things still are as of this moment- with Jinyoung's dad, the mergence of Ims and Parks, and well... with Jaebum. Yes, Jaebum has already given Jinyoung up to give way to Mark. Sure, Jaebum has already made a decision and is still trying to stand by it, but... that's the point. Until now, Jaebum is still trying to stand by his decision. Jackson knows too well how hard it was for Jaebum to let Jinyoung go. Maybe if he hasn't tried changing Jaebum's mind and if the latter didn't listen to him, Mark and Jinyoung wouldn't be in each others' arms right now. Jaebum and his sacrifice made a huge difference on Mark and Jinyoung's story. 

Now going back to Mark's question... Jackson isn't sure how he would respond with all these things he's thinking about (on the top of his list is Jaebum). But when he recalled how Jaebum smiled at him saying he doesn't regret letting Jinyoung go, Jackson came up with an answer. So he asked Mark back, "Got some plans? Let me hear them."

And so that's how things went. Jackson did help on planning about how Mark will pop the question. He also accompanied Mark in choosing the ring. They also informed the other guys about the plan and they promised to keep their mouths shut. It seems like they've done a good job keeping it from Jinyoung since the guy is still clueless about it. That's good, or else Mark will be killing them all. No one wants that temperamental red head to get mad. That guy is crazy when he's mad. 

Now that everything is set, all they have to do is wait.

 

"What's taking them so long anyway?" Bambam who is resting his head on Yugyeom's shoulder asked. 

"You think Mark hyung got rejected?" 

"As if that's possible." The Thai told his boyfriend off enjoying how the youngest plays with his hair.

"It's more possible for you two to break up than Jinyoung turning down Mark's proposal." Jackson said with a snicker, earning him a stomp on his feet from a pouting Bambam. 

"Hey, that's not-" 

Yugyeom's words were interrupted when they all heard a loud shout from Mark's bedroom. Jackson's positive that it's a shout of joy, and he could already imagine Mark punching the air as they all exchange glances outside. "Well damn, Mark has done it." He said, setting his guitar aside and stood up.

The younger ones also followed him and walked towards the couple's room. They can't wait to tease Mark, and well congratulate the newly engaged couple. 

Jackson went in first after opening the door like a boss. He was wearing this huge smile. "Final-ing-ly, Tuan!" But it soon disappeared when he saw what was in front of them. He sees Mark, from top all the way down. He immediately turned around to avoid seeing that traumatic sight. "What the actual ?!" 

"What is this, hyung?"

"My innocent eyes!!!"

Yugyeom and Bamban goes, covering their eyes but Jackson knowd they've seen as much as he has seen as well. 

"I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see anything, I'm out!" Youngjae said before making his way towards the door. Bambam follows dragging Yugyeom with him. 

When the younger ones left, Jackson took off his slipper and without thinking twice, threw it at the redhead. "Ouch!" Mark groaned. "What's your problem?"

"You , said you're only going to propose. I thought having was not in the context!"

"Didn't say that."

"You're ing worst at timing!"

Their bickering went on for a minute more with Jinyoung laughing in the background. 

"Hey stop being mad, alright. Jinyoung said yes. Let me be happy, man." 

With that, Jackson just huffed before crossing his arms on his chest. Glancing on Jinyoung, he thinks this is the happiest he has seen the guy. He eyed the brushed titanium band. It really looks good on him. "I picked that." he boasted.

"Yah! Don't take all the credit!" Mark reacted. But Jinyoung pretty much ignored it and just smiled at him, touching the ring on his finger.

"Really? Then you have a good taste. Looks like you won't have a hard time when you decide to propose to.... whoever the lucky guy is you're going to propose to." Jinyoung said, with that knowing and partly teasing smile of his.

Jackson just shook his head. "I don't know what you're saying, Jinyoung but... congratulations, to you and Mark. You both deserve a happy married life together." He then smirked at them. "I wanted to shake your hands but I don't think I should, knowing where you used them a while ago."

Mark, who now has his lower body covered just laughed at him. "You're talking like you don't make use of your hands too."

"I use them on my own, since I'm a single man, thank you very much." 

"Then maybe you have to start doing something about that."

And he just hit the redhead's face with a pillow before leaving the room, Jinyoung's laughter echoing.

 

 

************************

 

"So what is it that you wanted to say, Jackson?"

Jaebum asked him as he saw the latter sitting behind his desk inside his office. He's in Seoul, working his off as the CEO of Im & Park Holdings. It's already a tough job managing a company, what more two big companies merged? Jaebum really has a lot on his shoulders. That is why Jackson tries his best to understand him whenever the older tends to be ill-tempered and impatient at times.

"Uh... about that... well..." Jackson scratched the back of his head while sitting back o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter