5

Swiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Son Chaeyoung! Let go of me!"

Dahyun exclaimed while forcing her way out of Chaeyoung's sudden hug. She was surprised because Chaeyoung suddenly grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug and heard Chaeyoung said something like 'stay'. Nayeon was also surprised of Chaeyoung's action and realized that her favorite dongsaeng was dreaming. Feeling uncomfortable of their position, Dahyun decided to woke Chaeyoung up.

 

'. That was just a dream? Why did it felt so real?'

Chaeyoung thought to herself when she realized what just happened. She still can't believe that that was just a dream so she asked her roommates about Mina.

"Is Mina-unnie here? Where is she?"

 

"What the hell, Chaeng! I know that you know that i'm gay but I don't have feelings for you Chaeng. I already have my Momo. AND Mina-unnie is not here Chaeng."

 

Nayeon solved the puzzle that was on her mind. With Chaeyoung looking for Mina, Nayeon realized that  Chaeyoung was dreaming about Mina being here.

 

"Are you okay, Chaeng? We were supposed to go to JeongMoTzu's room when you suddenly grabbed Dahyun. If you're not okay then we'll stay here."

Nayeon being the 'always concern about her favorite dongsaeng' she is, asked Chaeyoung. 

 

"I'm okay, unnie. I was just having a bad dream. You can go to JeongMoTzu's room now unnie. I know you miss Hyung already. Goooo! But I won't go with you unnie okay? I'll stayy here. I'm going to sleep again because I'm really really tired. Just send my regards to Hyung, eh?. "

"Okay, Chaeng. As you wish. Take a shower first or change your clothes first before you go back to sleep, okay?"

"Yes, unnie."

"We'll go now Chaeng. We'll be back later. Good night! I wish you sweet dreams!"

Chaeyoung decided to take a shower first before going back to sleep. 

 

On the other hand, like a perfect timing, as soon as Nayeon and Dahyun were already outside, they saw Mina walking towards them. That's when Nayeon realized that she forgot Mina was supposed to be barging in their room.

"Hey Mina-unnie, we're going to JeongMoTzu's room since Nayeon-unnie here misses her gf already. Wanna join -

 

Nayeon did not let Dahyun finish her sentence and covered . Inviting Mina is the last thing she wants. 

"Go inside now Minari. Chaeyoung's waiting for you keke" The last part was a whisper tho.

"Yes, unnie."

Mina answered with a blush that did not go invisible in Nayeon's eyes. Nayeon suddenly felt excited unto what will happen to the two while they're not there and she only hope the best for the two.

Mina went inside and Chaeyoung was nowhere to be found. Until she heard water droplets indicating Chaeyoung's taking a shower. She decided to play games on her phone whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter