3

Swiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night pass by and it was the day of their flight already. Their flight would be at 12am but they need to arrive at the airport at least 1 hour before their flight time. It was 10pm when the girls arrived at  the airport. Jihyo couldn't go with them because of her injury. Chaeyoung then realized that her leader unnie was really not there with them and she suddenly felt sad. 

'I miss you already Jihyo-unnie.' Chaeyoung thought.

Ever since last night, Chaeyoung and Mina have not yet talked to each other. Not even a simple word. Of course it was not easy for Chaeyoung. She wasn't used to it. It was always her habbit to talk to Mina everyday about anything. Then she remembered what happened last night. She already said that she won't bother her anymore so she will not take back what she said. She continued on ignoring Mina. Other members have already noticed the cold treatment  of the two. Jeongyeon being true to her promise to be responsible asked her gf  to talk to Chaeyoung as she will talk to Mina.

 

"Hey Minari. Are you and Chaeng okay? You seem like not talking to each other for the whole day." 

"We're okay unnie. We just had some little argument last night. I wanted to make up for it but i'm too shy to talk to her first. You know I don't do well with that right?"

"What's the problem Mina? You know you can talk to me about anything right? Tell me."

"It's not big unnie. Just little argument about things."

"You don't want to talk about it? You know my ears are always ready for you Minari."

"I don't want to talk about it unnie. Besides it's not a big thing. I can manage it unnie. Thank you anyways."

"Okay I won't force you to talk about it. But please you two make up for it? I don't want you two to bring this fight to Switzerland. Once wouldn't love that. And if Jihyo was here, she wouldn't love that too. So, you better go there. Since you are the older one, you talk to her first. Okay?"

"Yes unnie. I'll talk to her inside the plane. I'll sit next to her. Please tell Tzuyu i'll seat next to Chaeyoung pls instead of her. "

"No problem, Minari. That wouldn't be a problem"

 

Jeongyeon said as she simply smiled.

 

On the other hand, Nayeon was talking to her favorite dongsaeng too. She didn't like the fact that her dongsaeng was so quiet the whole day. 

 

"Are you okay, Chaeyoungie? You seem so quiet this time? You fought with Mina? I know she's the only one who can make you quiet like this. What's the problem Chaeyoungiiieee? You know you can talk to unnie about it right?"

"We fought about it again unnie. It's nothing new. Just give us some time and we'll be okay again. Thank you unnie. I know you're just worried about me, but i'm okay unnie. We're gonna be okay."

 

Chaeyoung said with a sad smile. She knows her Nayeon unnie is just worried for her. In fact she was the one who comforted her also the last time she had an argument with Mina. Her Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-hyung were the only members she told about her feelings to Mina. She can't thank them enough for being so understandable to her. But this time, she doesn't want to worry her unnies so she just kept it to herself and let time take all her worries away. 

 

"Good evening passengers. This is an announcement for flight 69A to Switzerland. Regular boarding is now ready. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Thank you." 

 

The announcment was made for them to board already. Being the temporary leader she is, Jeongyeon made sure first that her members have their boarding pass and ID ready. She then went to Tzuyu to talk about something. 

 

"Tzuyu, can I ask you something?"

"What is it unnie?"

"Can you sit with your Sana-unnie instead of Chaeyoung? Just don't ask why?"

"Okay unnie. No problem."

"Okay good. Now, let's go!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter