Lotte World

Heartbreaker Meets Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Saturday morning  you and Hyun Ae was getting ready to meet up with Teen Top.
You guys took the subway to Jamsil and it stopped at the entrance of Lotte World.

The was so many people around that you couldn't find Teen Top anywhere. You turned around and saw that Hyun Ae was gone.
" Hyun Ae!" you screamed

People gave you queer looks  you bow down " Mianhe" * Where is she* you wonder now confuse

Teen Top found Hyun Ae and pulled her out of the crowd.

" Where's Minh Hee Nonna" Ricky asked

Hyun Ae looked around  " She was just with me "

Niel grew alarm at that moment  " Spilt up and look for her"

Teen Top nodded and went to search for you.
*Babo always getting herself into trouble * L.Joe shook his head then ran to look for you.

Changjo grabbed Hyun Ae's hands, his ears turned red " Let's go " he stuttered. Hyun Ae blushed and nodded.

You wondered around the entrance looking for Hyun Ae and Teen Top. " Excuse me , pardon me" you politely asked but nobody listened to you.
*Maybe they already went in* You lined up and not long after you entered Lotte World.

You looked around and  started getting nervous since it have been a long time since you've been to Lotte World. *Ottoke*

L.Joe and Niel looked up and saw you sitting on a bench looking lost.

L.Joe chuckle, he was about to run up to you when he saw Niel hugging you.

You turned and saw Niel running towards you. Your shoulder deflated hoping it was L.Joe. You got up and Niel suddenly hugged you 
" Babo you got me worried " he murmured
 

Your eyes rounded in surprise "O-oppa"

L.Joe stood for afar and watched you, for some reason he felt jealous. The rest of Teen Top plus Hyun Ae met up with L.Joe. " Yah! did you find her" Chunji asked.

Ricky followed L.Joe's gaze and saw that he was looking at you. " NOONA"

You let go of Niel and turned to see Ricky running towards you with his arm open up. You giggled and open your a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter