Friends

Heartbreaker Meets Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night you were laying in bed thinking about what happened today * I'm making some process right?" suddenly your phone started ringing.

"Hello" you answered

The other line went loud " MIINH HEE-AH" you covered your ears and waited for Minh Hee to calm down.
" Minh hee after you had left  you don't know  what had happened.

" Yes I do " you said sarcastically. She giggled and told you how she and Changjo ate ice cream went to the park and watched a movie. You started dazing off thinking about the memories you both use to share.

" Yah! Minh Hee are you even listening?" she complained

You snapped back into reality " Mianhe Hyun Ae I'm just sleepy"

" Oh araso I'll see you tomorrow " she said 

You and Hyun Ae both said bye to each other and hung up.

*Maybe I should call him*
You dialed his number and he picked up, smiling widely you spent the night speaking to him.
 

----------------

The next day you and Hyun Ae had lunch with Teen Top. Obviously Mee Yon was upset but you ignored it. Hyun Ae was happily chatting with Changjo. You looked over and saw that Niel wasn't there * Where is he* You excused yourself and went to the school garden.

*Nice and peaceful* You were quietly eating your lunch when you saw someone sitting on the other side of the garden. You got up and went to see who it was.* L.Joe*

He looked up when he felt a shadow covering his way, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter