Real confession

Insecurities 2 (Insecurities sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months had passed since the last time Sehun marked his little territory around me so people won't be assuming that I was anyone's girlfriend. And here I am now, lazy-ing around the boys' dorm as I got nothing to do at the moment as the winter break was still on.

My relationship with Sehun?

It got better of course. I grew closer to him to know better about his perfect and imperfections. He was a lovely guy. He has all the boyfriend material you could ask and for all the affection he showed. I love him for that.

NO! Let's SCRATCH the LOVE! I like him as much as I care for him. And it wasn't like I'm his girlfriend anyway, so, yeah.

Yeah, yeah, my relationship with Sehun was enough to make you roll your eyes annoyingly as we got nowhere more than 'much more skin-ship'. It was still neatly tied on its place.

Same old.

Sometimes I also wonder if he really means it. You know, his attention and affection towards me. He was annoyingly protective whenever it comes to 'who was coming with me to where and for what'. I feel like he might only have a sister-complex since we-

"What were you thinking so seriously, noona?"

I turn to see that he was here. The culprit was sitting comfortably right beside me, interrupting my thoughts in such a nice way by snatching my chips away.

"Don't ruin my mood, Sehun," I lazily replied.

He stared at me with his mouth open. The kind of face of 'unbelievable' thing.

"Oh, so, now I was ruining your mood when you seems to lost it even before you see me? Come on, noona. I got back early from the live performance and I even skipped the dinner with the hyungs so I can see you. But see what I got? Head cramps because of your mood?" he nagged at me.

I sighed and stared at him regretfully,

"Mianhae Sehun-ah. I just... too much going on,"

Sehun almost crashed me with his hug,

"I'm here, noona. And when I'm here in front of you, means I'm all yours and ready to be with you no matter how long I have to stay to put up with you, arasso?"

I can only smile and nodded on his shoulder while sniffing his scent.

See? He was nothing but sweet, and I hate sweet. It really damage your teeth. Or hearts sometimes. Tch!

"Wooow, she was damn fine," Sehun suddenly said which got me back on my mind and I quickly detached myself from him.

I turn to what was stealing his attention.

"I know Miranda will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter