My Youth: "I'll follow you anywhere" pt 1- Yuju (2/6)

Youths: 5/6 to 6/6 - series 1

Yuju P.O.V

I close the door to our room, or our so called feelings room. It's not where any of us sleep it's just a room where we are expected to cry and throw things if angry. Most people (if they ever found out) would find it weird (and us weird) but it's not us who made it. The room is full of glass things, balls that are fare sizes, posters, and many other things that you can throw plus things that could also provide comfort.

Wendy's dad chose to make it because he said "i dont want to deal with your crap, if I see you cry I'll-" I would rather not say. I mean he does not even use threats anymore, he just hits us. Punches, slaps, pull hair, you name any abuse (Authors note: NOT UALLY, IF YOU WERE THINKING THAT WIWGOSVDJWVDKWUOWDHLDDKW). 

Currently I'm just on the bed thinking about how different we are (again). I heard from Wendy that people were on their knees complimenting her again. I guess that's what triggered this sudden thinking session. What I think is that they should ignore us instead, because one second they are complimenting us and the next second they are gossiping about us and saying lies. That's maybe why we can only trust ourselves, because we are not just friends because of wanting money (Like many other people). We all just want one thing: a normal friendship with no benefits like money or fame. Maybe that's the only thing that makes us normal.

.....................................................................................................

This is part 1 of yuju because this will take 2 parts since I think it's goes better in her mind. After the 2th part of yujus is done I will do the dahyun chapter.