Final

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'' In just one moment, your eyes dig into mine ''

 

      It was only just a glance between the two of them, nothing more, they never really get the chance to talk to each other, it was the only thing they had, a few glances from across the room or the hall when they passed each other.
     They didn't have a possibility or better said, they couldn't have a chance for something more.

 


''Without anyone knowing, my hidden heart was stolen ''

 

     She didn't know when did it happen she was so dim when she recognized what was happening to her. By now she fell in love with someone who she only had a chance to see, but couldn't touch.

 

''Feels like I'm walking on a path in a faraway dream ''

 

         She was sure she had to be dreaming, she never knew how love felt like, she shouldn't understand it, it's not something you should feel when you're practically dead. 
Not in this world at least.

 

'' It's an emotion that has never touched me before ''

 

      It couldn't be just love it has to be more than that the desire, to touch her become overwhelming, to just graze her, feel her upon her fingertips.
Seeing her become something that kept her operating every day. She doesn't feel so dead within herself anymore.

 

'' With wet words (secretly)
        You drench my heart again (softly) ''

 

     
   She could hear her from far away calling for her.  She couldn't believe at first her voice was as mesmerizing as she assumed would be.
    She thought she felt her heart beat again and that scared her and made her happy at the same time.

 

''Then you disappear with a smile 
    A light that has blinded me ''

 

       The first time she really beamed at her, she had to hold her own breath that stuck in , it was just too gorgeous. She never saw something as beautiful as her precious smile it made her go blind and couldn't ever forget, it was burned down in her memory forever.

 

  '' Feels like I've seen a new world
               I took courage and approached you ''

 

    She saw the world around herself in colors, something she never imagined would ever do.
 This new world in front of her made her feel things that she once lost and thought she would never feel again.
  That was the last push for her to take the courage and approach her. Even is she dies surely after she talks to her, she desires it, craves for it. 

 

    '' You only spread before me
                             I'm colored with you '' 

 

She couldn't believe her eyes and ears, in front of her, stood the most beautiful woman she ever saw.
Up close she was more breathtaking than from across the room her voice was as smooth as eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter