HATE AND LOVE FINAL

HATE AND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung is the most popular girl on their campus and their is no one who can't fall for her charms. 

She was the girlfriend material that boys and even girls are looking for.

She was smart, kind and very bubbly. And for all of the students in their campus their could be no way, that someone can resist on falling in love with her except this one particular person.

Ahn Yujin, a typical girl next door. The girl crush of their campus but then being a one of those people that are well known or famous Ahn Yujin was the most arrogant of them all. That's why Wonyoung hates her.

And the feelings are just mutual Yujin also hate the girl, from the deepest bottom of her cold heart.

Yujin saw her, walking on the cafeteria together with her Squad. Yujin shakes her head and rolled her eyes as she saw Wonyoung and her so called friends points on her way.

Yujin smirk as she saw Wonyoung looked at her way. She really like to tease the younger girl and make her pissed at her that much.

"Well,well,well look at her she seems so scary with those cute glares." Yujin's friend said making the Yujin looked at her with her most coldest stare and questionable look.

Making her friends gulped.

"There's nothing cute At Jang Wonyoung, for us she was our enemy even her group of friends." Yujin said coldly and turn to look at Wonyoung's direction to again.

"Yes Y-Yujin." Yena said and sighed.

'she's really scary when she's talking about Wonyoung.' Yena thought as she wiped her sweats.

"Let's just see how long will it takes to drag you down Jang Wonyoung." Yujin said to herself while looking at the happy and very talkative younger girl with her circle of friends. 

 

 

 

Meanwhile on the other table they are all busy talking about something, when they saw Yujin and her friends looking at their way.

"Hey, Wonyoung look your lover is looking at you again." Yiren said while pointing at Yujin's direction.

Wonyoung looked at where her friend is pointing at, and there she saw the most annoying face she saw in her whole life.

'Is she smirking again at me?' Wonyoung asked herself.

"Arghhhhh why do I have to see her annoying ugly face every day?" Wonyoung muttered making her friend Yiren laughed at her.

"Annoying ugly face? How come... She's cute for me." Yiren said.

Making Wonyoung looked at her in disbelief.

She gasped.

"Oh my god Wang Yiren don't tell me you're attracted to that arrogant girl!?" Wonyoung asked.

Making Yiren's eyes widened.

"What? No, of course... she's not my type and in fact her friend is more nice and adorable to look at. I just find Yujin cute." Yiren explained herself and turn to look at Wonyoung. 

Wonyoung shakes her head.

"Yujin was cute but still...she's my enemy and she is still arrogant period. " Wonyoung said.

Yiren just nod her head and raised her two hands and surrendered.

"Okay, let's just forget about that and eat." Yiren said. 

Wonyoung and Yiren just got finished eating their lunch, they are now walking through the hallways when A certain short haired girl bumped into her.

Wonyoung stumbled a back luckily Yiren was there to catch her friend.

"Oh...Ms. Perfect are you blind or what?" Yujin said with teasing and arrogant manner.

Making Wonyoung frowned and gritted her teeth.

"What's your problem?!" Wonyoung said and pushed Yujin, the older girl just smirked.

Wonyoung was about to slap Yujin when the girl stopped her by her wrist and pulled her close making their faces close as possible.

Wonyoung thought that Yujin was about to kiss her but then Yujin just whispered at her ears.

"Don't try to hurt me again Ms. Jang or else you wouldn't gonna like what I'm going to do to you." Yujin said and pulled away from Wonyoung who was really flustered at what just happened.

Yujin left Wonyoung froze on her spot, As Yujin take her leave.

She was indeed speechless at what just have happened. 

"Wonyoung are you okay?" Yiren asked. 

"I-i'm fine." Wonyoung said and take a glance at where Yujin and her friends are.

She glared at them, and muttered something. As she was looking at Yujin who is still wearing her devilish smirk while laughing at Wonyoung.

"You'll regret this Ahn Yujin." She said while gritting her teeth.

Wonyoung clenched her fist and walked away together with her friend.

'if you want games then we will play with fire from now on.' Wonyoung said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It wasn't easy for me to play along with Yujin, her arrogant attitude and being a flirty player didn't even help me to win in this game.

Playing with fire is the most dangerous game I would have played, but then I was determined to set a side those negative thoughts of mind and I promised to myself that I will win this game. 

First is to make her knew that you are not weak. Make her knew that you exist to get her attention fully.

Wonyoung was currently stalking her target who was walking along the hallway with her friends.

Wonyoung noticed that Yujin was always frowning and has this grumpy face. Which she find cute sometimes.

She sits near to where Yujin and her friends are, afraid that Yujin may noticed that she was following her.

'i better stop here and act like nothing so it won't be suspicious.' Wonyoung said to herself.

Meanwhile Yujin was just looking somewhere she doesn't even care when she noticed the girl she loves to tease.

Jang Wonyoung.

"She's alone...haha looks like her friends are too busy to protect their princess it's my chance." Yujin said and smirked at herself.

Yujin abruptly stood up from where she is and hurriedly walked towards Wonyoung.

Her friends looked at Yujin confusedly as they saw the younger girl go.

"Yujin where are you going?" Chaeyeon yelled.

Yujin turned her head towards them and smiled devilishly.

"To my prey..." She said.

She hurriedly went to her way all the way from where Wonyoung was quietly sitting.

She sit at the vacant chair beside Wonyoung and put her hands on the table while she put her chin above of her hand while staring at Wonyoung.

Wonyoung wasn't that stupid not to notice how Yujin was staring at her. And she was indeed happy at how the plan was working.

"Can you stop staring at me?" Wonyoung acted like she was pissed by the girl.

Making Yujin caught off guard.

"I-I 'm not st-staring at you! Tsk!" Yujin said and frowned.

Wonyoung smirked and shakes her head.

"Yeah right your not totally staring at me, with those heart eyes of yours and that honey dripping beside at you mouth." Wonyoung grinned at how flustered Yujin's face now.

Yujin blushed at what Wonyoung have just said. Making her wants to be eaten by the ground due to embarrassment.

"I SAID I'M NOT STARING!" Yujin outburst suddenly making every one looks at them, Wonyoung crossed her arms and looked at Yujin with that annoying smirk she has.

"Is that so Yujin?" Wonyoung asked.

And then Yujin finally noticed that everyone was staring at her even her friends are staring at her too.

" you! Jang Wonyoung..." Yujin muttered while gritting her teeth tightly while clenching her fist.

"I would want too Yujin-ssi but I'm afraid my parents won't like it because I'm too young for that. Hahaha might as well you asked my parents about your offer and let's see how they react." Wonyoung said and winked flirtatiously at Yujin.

Making Yujin blushed even more as she knows the younger girl was talking about.

"You little brat, you're so dead!" Yujin yelled as Wonyoung was now walking away from her. Leaving her at the seat while students and even teachers were looking at her.

"What are you looking at huh??!" Yujin yelled while looking at each and every student who was staring at her.

Yujin was too mad at what just Wonyoung acted awhile made her to clenched her jaws tightly.

Chaeyeon and Yena looked at Yujin worriedly as they saw how mad the younger on is. They have decided to look after her and calm her down before it's too late and Yujin began to explode.

"Yujin-ah are you okay?" Chaeyeon Asked.

Yujin shakes her head.

"No I'm not..." Yujin muttered shakily while containing herself not to lash out her anger at her friends.

"Okay, but stay calm...okay." Yena said while she rubbed Yujin's back.

Yujin just nodded.

"Yeah, I won't make her ruin me. I'll make her regret what she did just awhile ago." Yujin said.

 

 

 

 


Meanwhile Wonyoung was indeed happy at what she just did, and she was satisfied at Yujin's reaction.

Wonyoung was now with her friends Yiren and Eunbi when she saw a glaring Yujin looking directly at her.

'Oh !' Wonyoung said to herself.

Wonyoung gulped as she saw Yujin walking towards her.

Yiren and Eunbi also noticed how Yujin was looking at Wonyoung makes them frown.

"Unnies we have to go the devil is coming..." Wonyoung said nervously as she saw Yujin's scary face who seems so angry.

"H-hey what did you do?" Eunbi asked.

"I'll tell you later but we have to go." Wonyoung said. And pulled the two.

Yiren and Eunbi looked at each other with confusion written on their faces.

As Wonyoung, Eunbi and Yiren are about to leave now suddenly Yujin stopped Wonyoung by grabbing her by the wrist.

"Where do you think you're going Wonyoung?" Yujin asked.

Wonyoung slowly turn her head towards Yujin's direction and there she saw her greatest nightmare Yujin wearing that stoic face.

"I-it's none of your business, let go of me." Wonyoung said as she tried to pull away from Yujin's gripped but it was no use as the older girl was more stronger.

"Not yet, we are not done." Yujin said and pulled Wonyoung with her leaving Yiren and Eunbi confusedly.

"Hey let her go!" Yiren said and stopped Yujin.

Yujin looked at her and gave her that smile.

"Yiren-ssi you can't stop me... Wonyoung and I needs to talk about something." Yujin said calmly while smiling politely which made them taken aback.

"Are you a bipolar? Because you do something crazy to our friend." Yiren asked.

Yujin smiled and chuckled darkly.

"No need to worry about that, because I'm indeed crazy...crazy for Wonyoung, right baby?" Yujin said and smiled sweetly while pinching Wonyoung's cheeks.

Yiren and Eunbi was stunned did just Yujin talk to Wonyoung sweetly and calls her baby?

Wonyoung blushed at how close Yujin face on her while staring at her eyes intently.

"Now come on baby we have to go and talk privately." Yujin said and smirked pulling Wonyoung with her leaving Eunbi and Yiren dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Yujin found a secluded and private place where they can talk, she suddenly pinned Wonyoung on the wall and and stare at Wonyoung's face closely.

They are now staring with each other's face.

"Listen Jang Wonyoung, I've already warned you before didn't clear myself to you?" Yujin said still looking at Wonyoung.

Wonyoung went silent and didn't even budge to say something.

"Your very brave to play like that huh? I'll make you regret what you have done to me making me embarrassed in front of everyone." Yujin said seriously.

"And what are you gonna do you'll punch me? Hurt me? Humiliate me?" Wonyoung asked bravely.

Yujin shakes her head, and then she smirked.

"No you're too beautiful to be hurt, instead of doing that I'll just do this..." Yujin whispered.

Wonyoung gulped so hard as she heard what Yujin just whispered to her.

Yujin stares at Wonyoung's eyes and inch by inch she moves closer to Wonyoung. Wonyoung eyes grew wide as she felt something wet and soft brushed on her lips. 

Too shock to process everything that was happening now.

Wonyoung tried to look at Yujin who was now kissing her.

Yujin was too carried away, as she starts to kissed Wonyoung hungrily. Wonyoung moaned as Yujin tried to enters her tongue inside of the latter's mouth. 

Wonyoung tried to push Yujin away from her, but Yujin held her wrist and push Wonyoung's hand against the wall. And continue kissing her.

As Yujin was so into the kiss suddenly Wonyoung think of an idea that will make Yujin stop.

Wonyoung kissed Yujin back, making Yujin smirked but little did she know that Wonyoung did that for her to bite her lips.

Yujin hissed as she felt a heating pain on her lower lip, blood start to dripped down on the corner of her lips.

Yujin was too busy checking her wounds forgetting Wonyoung, the younger girl bravely stepped on yujin's feet and pushed her off.

She groaned it pain as the bit stings, this makes an opportunity to Wonyoung to run away from Yujin.

"Stupid..." Yujin muttered as she saw Wonyoung hurriedly run away from her.

"Jang Wonyoung you can run from but you can't hide....now that I noticed your pretty face hahahha you can runaway now because all my attention was set on you." Yujin said and smiled widely forgetting that she has a wound.

She hissed in pain again.

"Damn it! it's too painful." Yujin said as she caressed her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"I hate her!"

"I hate her!"

"I hate her!"

"I hate her!"

Wonyoung said again and again making yiren and Eunbi look at her confusedly, Wonyoung kept on saying the words 'i hate you' for the nth times this day.

Eunbi looked at Wonyoung worriedly as the girl, keep on walking back in forth at their dorm while biting her finger nails.

Eunbi was about to walk towards Wonyoung, but the girl suddenly collapse on the ground, while pulling her hair and screamed out of the blue making the two older girl startled at her.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! No this can't be!" Wonyoung screamed and sobbed at herself, while Eunbi and Yiren run towards her and patted her back..

"Wonyoung-ah Gwenchana??" Eunbi asked her worriedly.

Yiren did the same and hugged her favorite dongsaeng.

"A-ahn Y-Yujin..." Wonyoung said cried a little.

"What did she do to my precious big baby?" Eunbi said and cooed Wonyoung as she hugs the tall younger girl like she was a little baby.

"She took my first k-kiss!" Wonyoung said and cried even more as she remember that bastard Ahn Yujin who took her first kiss.

Wonyoung can't believe that the girl she hates the most was the one that she will have to share her supposed to be the most memorable kiss in her entire life. Now her dream of having a kiss with someone she really likes just vanished into thin air just because of Yujin.

Eunbi and Yiren looked at each other for a minute as they are processing what just happened.

They blink their eyes for a bit.

And as the words came from Wonyoung struck on their mind. Their eyes widened, as they have finally realized what just happened.

"SHE DID WHAT?!"Yiren was the first to speak, making Wonyoung jumped a little because of Yiren's voice.

"Uhmm...she kissed me?" Wonyoung said.

And this time it was Eunbi who, snapped turn around to get something on her room.

Leaving Wonyoung and Yiren for awhile, they have wait for a couple of minutes and finally Eunbi came out dressed in a samurai suit and holding a sharp samurai sword.

Wonyoung and Yiren jaw dropped as they saw their unnie wearing that kind of dress.

"Where is that Ahn Yujin, let me give her a lesson!" Eunbi said and was about to go out from their shared dorm but the two younger girls didn't let her to go outside.

"Unnie c-calm down." Yiren said. While stopping Eunbi.

Wonyoung did the same and hugged her Eunbi unnie for her to stop.

"U-unnie stop! And how did you get a samurai?!" Wonyoung asked still confused at how did her eonnie got that sword.

Eunbi stopped and turn to look at the two younger girls.

"Hmppft, I'll make sure to teach that Ahn Yujin a lesson. When we saw her." Eunbi said more calm than before....

"Yes Unnie you can do that but please no more of that samurai thingy okay." Wonyoung said and pleading at her to not use that samurai at Yujin.

Even though Yujin was a jerk Wonyoung still have a mercy on that stupid girl so a little bit of scolding would be just fine.

"Yeah unnie Wonyoung-gie is right you are too scary holding that thing!" Yiren said shivering in her places.

Eunbi sighed.

"Okay...I let this slip but if that jerk do an offensive things again I make sure to cut her pretty fingers. To give her a lesson." Eunbi said scarily making the two nodded their head immediately.

 

 

 

 

 


Meanwhile on the other dorm Yujin was currently, relaxing on the sofa when someone sit beside of her without her knowing.

Yujin was smiling ear to ear as she was remembering the kiss she shared with Wonyoung. She can't help but to remember her soft, pink and sweet lips brushing on her own. She smiled giddily and chuckles at the memory.

"She's very sweet..." Yujin muttered unknowingly that Yena was there listening and looking at her confusedly.

"Yah! Yujin are you imagining something explicit?" Yena asked dumbly.

Making Yujin startle at how come this duck was now sitting beside her.

"How long have you been staying here?" Yujin asked and stood up.

"Long enough to hear that words. 'oh she's very sweet.' " Yena said copied what she just said making Yujin burned in red hue color making Yena laughed at her.

" I said that?" Yujin mumbled.

"Yessssss! And who was the girl you're talking about is she beautiful?" Yena asked teasingly while wiggling her eyebrows. Making Yujin hit her head.

The older girl pouts at what just Yujin did to her.

"It's none of your business." Yujin said and leave Yena alone at the living room while she went to her own room.

"Aish you are so rude." Yena said while hissing and caressing her head. As she looked at Yujin who was entering her room.

 


"Yujin~" Yujin heard her name being called by someone she can't see.

"Who are you?"Yujin asked and turn to look everywhere to see who it was.

"Why are you scared at me Yujinnieeeee?" The girl said in a teasing tone making Yujin pissed and scoffed.

"I'm not scared pffttt, I bet you are just ugly and coward for not exposing yourself." Yujin said and smirked.

"Is that so?" The girl said.

"Yeah..." Yujin said she was about to walk somewhere else when she felt someone hugged her from the back.

Making her body stiffed at the sudden contact she have received.

"Do you miss me?" The girl said.

Yujin slowly turned around to see who it was, her eyes widened as she saw her number one enemy Wonyoung wearing a loose shirt and very short short, makes Yujin blushed and gasped.

Wonyoung smirked and walk to Yujin's way seductively swaying her hips in a y manner making Yujin gulped at the sight right in front of here.

"W-wonyoung?!" Yujin said stuttered at what she just saw.

"Have you been thinking about the kiss baby?" Wonyoung asked making her face too close at Yujin making her sweat as she was whispering her words on her ears making Yujin shivers.

" N-no I didn't miss you and who are you to ask me that I miss you are just my enemy , i-i hate you. "

"Hahaha. Is that so? hmm I doubt it, if you hate me why would you like this." Wonyoung said and leaned closer at Yujin and kissed her lips fully biting her lower lips, making the younger girl groaned while looking at Wonyoung.

The younger girl gave her a teasing look and chuckled, as she saw Yujin's eyes reflecting how confused she is Right now.

"Didn't you like it?" Wonyoung asked.

Yujin was still lost while staring at Wonyoung's eyes, the younger girl smiled.

"You look lost Yujin-ah, do you really hate me that much?" Wonyoung asked and caressed her cheeks...

Yujin shook her head and stared at Wonyoung smirking face, as she saw the girl now s her shirt slowly making Yujin stop Wonyoung's hand to do more.

"W-what are you doing?" Yujin asked.

"ing your shirt, it's too hot in here right?" Wonyoung asked seductively and kissed Yujin again as she was being too talkative and annoying right now.

As the girl kept on kissing Yujin, Wonyoung smirked as she felt Yujin was shivering a lot through her touches, when Wonyoung took her shirt off leaving her with only wearing her lingering showing her nice and slim body which made Yujin gulped so hard. Yujin was too focus on staring at the younger girl when Wonyoung used this and pulled her again to kiss her more and this time she doesn't stop herself and reciprocates the kiss suddenly a loud sound of a alarm clock buzzed...... making Wonyoung's figure suddenly fades away as she slowly opened her eyes and blink a couple of times while staring at her pillow that she was hugging while kissing it? She frowned.

Yujin sat up straight and looked around her room to see if there is someone on her room she sighed to herself in relief as she saw no one.

"Huuuuh! I thought it's realllllll damn it what's going on inside my head?? And the what am I having a wet dreams?" Yujin asked herself, as she saw the pillow was a bit wet because of her saliva.

"Ewww...I need to change my pillow case." Yujin said to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was another day for all the students including Ahn Yujin and her friends together they are just sitting at their Room talking about something, Chaeyeon and Yena are busy laughing and teasing other students while Yujin was sleeping at her desk While her drool was now pooling at the corner of her lips.

"Hmm asdfghjkl..." Yujin  mumbled making her two friends looked at her.

Chaeyeon and Yena stares at each other as they saw Yujin was drooling at the table while sleeping.

The two laughed out loud as they saw Yujin.

"Oh my in' god hahaha Yujin wake up!" Chaeyeon said as she laughed her off.

"Five more minutes mom!" Yujin muttered and continued her sleep.

Making Yena laughed even more.

"Chae! Hahahah damn she called you mom. Hahaha I choked!" Yena laughed while slapping Chaeyeon's arm.

"Ouch...stop slapping me !" Chaeyeon said.

Yena just smiled widely andade a piece sign.

"Sorry can't help it." Yena said.

"Forget it but seriously, we need to wake Yujin up because Jang Wonyoung is coming look!" Chaeyeon said and points at Wonyoung who was walking towards their way.

 

 

 

Meanwhile as Yujin was currently sleeping, Yujin was dreaming about Wonyoung again. 

A/N:But, it's not about the wet dreams hahaha.

Yujin was just sitting at her chair when someone from her behind covered her eyes.

She felt a soft hand at her face and she smell something a familiar scent that she loves

'strawberry and Vanilla' she said to herself.

"Guess who?" The girl whispered at her ears making Yujin smiled widely.

Yujin touched the girl's hand and caressed it lovingly.

"Wonyoung-ah!" She said excitedly.

The girl uncovered her eyes, and Yujin slowly opened her eyes. She turned around to see Wonyoung at her back who was smiling directly at her.

"How did you know that it was me?" Wonyoung said curiously and pouts cutely at yujin. Making Yujin smiled back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter