Chapter 1

My Love on That Summer (One shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Here we go" Lisa said and placed her stuff near the door.

 

 

 

"Be sure listen to your uncle while you are there" Her mom said while putting some other stuffs on her snap bag. 

 

 


"Yeah" She replied. She go back to her room to get her wallet and another needed things for her trips.

 

 


"Do you have your handkerchief? Your ticket? A nice pair of shoes? Don't tell me  that's everything" Her mom said.

 

 

 

"It's fine. I made sure I packed the black one" She said and put on her shoes.

 

 


"Make sure you don't forget your luggage on the bullet trains, okay? Don't zone out and miss your stop" Her mom said.

 

 

"Yeah, I got it. Jeez . I've been going there every year, so I'll be alright." Lisa said it confidently.

 

 

She is going to open the door to go out  when  her mother called her out.

 

"Put on a hat. You'll get heat " 

 

 

"Thank you mom" She said smiling. She left her house and start her trips. 

 


While waiting at trains station, a flashback memory comes into her head. A memory of her summer, the first time she met him... 

 


*Flashback 2 years ago* 

 

Two years ago, she lived at her uncle's custody. She was transferred there because of her parents are getting divorced. That's why, she also transferred in another school.

 

 

She was timid, kind and simple girl. She doesn't have any friends yet so she need to cope in her situation while setting aside her family problem.

 


***


The summer class started. Everyone is busy going to school.  While on her way to her new school, she got lost .

 


"Ahmmm... excuse me? Do you know where Pyeongnae High school is?" Lisa asked the guy she meet on the road in school uniform, wearing headphone around his neck  and look bored.

 

 


"You got lost?" He replied in bored tone.

 

 


"Yes. By the way, I'm Lisa Manoban. Nice to meet you" She smiled shyly and bow.

 

 


"I'm Kim Jungkook." He  again replied with bored tone.

 


"Ahmm.. if you only could show me the way of  the school building is, I would really appreciate it." She wonder what he's thinking about her coz she really feel that he didn't want to talk to her either.

 

 


"Just follow me." Jungkook said while putting his headphone back to his ears. He started to walk and Lisa Just  follows him from back. After the long walk, they finally arrived at the school!

 

 

"Is that Jungkook?" 

 

"Yeah! That's him!" 

 

"Oh my god, he's so cool!" 

 

Screaming group of girls when they saw Jungkook entering the school.

 

 

Once they were in the school, the student would glance to them, make Lisa feel a little bit uncomfortable. 

 


"Tss.." She heard Jungkook said it and he look annoyed.

 

He just avoided those group of people. After 10 minutes, they both reach the building. 

 


"Oh, here's  my classroom. Ahmm... thank you for.." She stopped and get shocked when he entered the classroom.

 


A lot of questions rumbled into her mind. Thinking how she would get along with that kind of guy. She's maybe timid but she could get along well with others. But she don't know how  when it comes to him. Then , Lisa also entered the classroom after him.

 


***

At first, Lisa was very nervous of how to make friends in her class. But eventually, she manage to have some. She hang out with her friends after school. Talking about a lot things, try some new kind of food and sweets.

 

 

She met Kim Jisoo , which it also her classmate. They get close since she transferred there. Week and months passes, she had lot of fun in her studies despite of her situation.

 

 

Even though sometimes  she feel down about her parents, her uncle support her all the time. With the help of her friends, she could manage her problem.

 


But there is someone who is  bothering her. That guy, Kim Jungkook, who used to be her classmate. He doesn't talk too much and always sleep in the class . But when the exam or quizzes came, he always got a perfect score.

 


She couldn't have a chance to talk to him when they have their group activity because he always sleep.

 


She saw him still sleeping on his table, so she decide to approach him. 

 


"Hey..." Lisa said. She is afraid to touch him because he might get angry.

 


"Hmmm.. what?" He replied in sleepy tone.

 


"Nothing..." Then she left without looking back. She didn't realize that Jungkook lifted his head and watch her leave.

 


"Lisa-ssi!" He called her out and that shake her world. For the first time, he talk to her.

 

 


"W-what is it?" 

 


"Nothing." He goes to sleep again. She wondered why she felt irritated about it. She felt like she want to kick and punch someone at that time.

 


****

Two days after that, Lisa haven't seen Jungkook. She is worried and wonder why .. 

 

 


"Jisoo.. do you have any idea what happen to Jungkook?" She asked.

 

 


"Uh-uh. No idea at all. Why?" Jisoo replied.

 

 


"Ahhh.. ah! Nothing. Just asking" She said defensively.

 


"Ehhh.. I wonder..." Jisoo said while intensely stare at her. Lisa just pretend like she didn't heard her at all and continue to do her things.

 

 


Next day, Lisa saw Jungkook. And he seem kind of different.

 

 


"Lisa!" He call her while smiling. 

 


She is stunned. She immediately turns around and walk fast. But someone grab her arms.

 

"Why are you avoiding me? I just want to be friend with you" He said sadly.

 

She don't know what to do. She is not used on how Jungkook act. After that incident, he always call her name and smiled at her. Everyone was shocked at Jungkook and wondering what happening to him exactly. Until the rumors spread through all over the school....


"Hey, are you dating with Jungkook?" One of her classmate ask Lisa.

 


"Eh?? What? No..." She blushed.


"Even I will also ask the same to you, Lisa. What exactly happen??" 

 


"I don't know! Really!" She replied. 

 


Then, the homeroom teacher enter the class.


"May I have your attentions please? We will have our school festival next month. We need to prepare a concept  for our class" 

 


Everyone is  sharing their opinions and suggestions. In the end, everyone choose the concept of having a cafe.

****

After their midterm exam, everyone busy doing their task. Lisa needs to fulfill her duty as a class assistant representative. She need to distribute the papers about their concept  to her classmate.

 


But while coming down at stairs, she slip down and was about to fall.

 

She firmly close her eyes and prepare herself from hurting but she felt nothing except for the heavy breathing that touches her face.

 


When she open her eyes, she saw Jungkook carrying her in his arms. Lisa couldn't explain the emotion on his face . He is hurt because of her..


"Are you okay?" He asked calmly.


"Yeah, I'm okay.. but you're hurt.." 


He smiled.

 

"I'm fine. Its nothing. I'm glad , you're not hurt." 

 


Lisa somehow felt happy about it. She didn't except that  Jungkook is kind. Since then, she never doubted him. 


They hang out together. They both help each other with the preparations of festival. They used to talk now to each other and Lisa started to know who Jungkook is. 

 


At that time, she realized something... 


She already.. 


Fell with him.... 

 

*****

 

[Festival Day,] 

 


The festival day has come. There is lot activites held in their school. 

 


Everyone was having fun with their friends and classmate. Lisa is happy about their successful outcome of their  classroom cafe.

 


"Thank you for coming" She also wearing maid cafe dress and smiling at their customer from other school.

 


"Cool right? We have a lot of profit in our classroom concept." Said Jisoo who was standing beside her. 

 


"Yeah.. well, I'm glad that everyone is cooperating together." Lisa said in happy , her eyes was sparkling. 

 


"Lisa" She turns around and saw Jungkook approaching her. 

 


"Yes?" 

 

Then he just suddenly kiss her front of everyone in the class


"What are you doing??" She hardly push him .  Gladly, her reflects was fast, she quickly use her hands to cover her face. 

 


No one in class move because of what happen as if they saw a ghost. It because it was the first time Jungkook did something like this.

 


"Your reward. You did a good job today" He smiled

 


Dap..dapp...dappp... 

 

 

'No way! Behave heart! What was he thinking?? Of course , I need to because I'm the assistant representative!' 

 

Her heart screaming.


"Come on, let's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter