Unnies slam dunk season 2

Maknae’s boyfriend

The unnies and somi’s boyfriend..



It’s been a while that the unnies season 2 can finally gather again.this time they gathered together as the complete 7 members at Kang Yewon’s painting exhibition in Chungnamdong.

“Thank you girls for coming..” Kang yewon greeted all of the six who’s being so noisy since they entered the gallery.
“Unnie,congratulations for the exhibition..” somi is the last to hug yewon.
“Gomawo maknae ah..,aigoo you cutted your hair..,yeppo..” Yewon cupped somi’s cheeks.

“Yewon ah..,you already received the flower from us right?” Sook unnie asked.
“Aigoo..you guys are the best,unnie deul.. i received it early this morning,it was so big and beautiful..thank you so much girls..,really..” yewon holding sook and jinkyung’s hand,while her eyes makes contact to each of them.

The girls took the tour inside the gallery while Yewon have to greet other guests who came to the gallery.The girls having fun talking and taking pictures together as they’re so happy to meet again.
Suddenly Yewon’s come to them and whispered,”yah..have you guys eat?after this,let’s go to barbeque.my treat.”

“Yeay!!!!” They’re rejoicing and makes all of people in the gallery looking at their direction.
“Yah,we’re so embarrassing “ minzy chuckle.
“Jinyoung is the loudest.” han chae young says
“Mianhae..mianhae..” hong jinyoung bowed to every direction with her playful smile.

The gallery started to getting empty with visitors so yewon took her coat and bag then walk to the girls.”come on girls,let’s go..”she announce and the girls keep their pace to walk out with yewon.
They’re using Jinkyung’s car to go to the samgyeopsal restaurant few blocks from the gallery and quickly entered the VIP room that yewon reserved before.

Everyone mentioned the menu to order and somi just agreed to her unnies.
Yewon and Jinyoung whine how hungry they’re while the rest of them were chit chatting about everything.
“Yah jinyoung ah..,please sing us a song while waiting” sook command
“Ah..shirreo..i can’t sing when i’m hungry unnie...” jinyoung refuses with pout.
“ minzy,you sing..” sook said and minzy took the mic and sing the song that somi chose.

Somi’s phone suddenly buzzing on the table,and yewon notice the caller on the screen written “nae oppa”
“Somi ah..,your phone’s rang” yewon said a bit screaming to get attention from somi who’s singing and dancing with minzy infront of them.

Somi stop singing and walk to the corner of the room quickly answered her phone.
“I’m still with unniedeul,we’re having samgyeopsal party at cheonamdong oppa..
Oh?you’re near?”

“Somi ah..who’s that?is that your boyfriend?” jinkyung ask

“Annieyo unnie..” somi turn her head to Jinkyung and smiling.her face blushing red.

“It’s written ‘nae oppa’ so i think it’s somi’s boyfriend unnie..” yewon whisperers

“Somi ah..tell him to come..we’re have to meet him.” Sook unnie quickly command

“Ah?unnie..we’re just friend..” somi quickly answered her unniedeul curiosity.

The food coming and somi quickly whisper to talk on her phone,”oppa..i will call after i got home,okay?see you,bye..”

Somi quickly end up the phone call and walk near the table just to get interrogated by her unnies.

“Who’s that somi ah?” Each of them looking straight to somi’s blushing face demanding an answer from the blushing hard maknae.

“He’s just a friend unnie..” somi answer with smile that she really tried to hide but completely failed.

“Yah!i know he’s your boyfriend..who’s his name?” Hong Jinyoung grab somi’s wrist to get somi’s fully attention.

“Annieyo unnie..we’re just a friend..” somi keep denying.

“Stop lying to unnie..,it written all over your face somiah..” Chae young added.

“Okay stop stop..let’s eat first,okay...?!” jinkyung unnie safe her

But after few minutes when they’re eating,somi’s phone started to vibrates and ‘nae oppa’ name appear again on the phone screen.
Jinyoung who’s sat beside somi reach the phone and quickly answer the phone,”yah.noe illowwa.come here and meet your girlfriend at mama kitchen’s barbeque restaurant at chundamdong.right now!” Jinyoung then give the phone back to somi and makes the maknae retreat from her seat and talking like whispering on her phone.

“What did he say?”
“Can he come?”
All the questions from yewon,jinkyung and sook to jinyoung.

“I can’t hear his voice clearly.but he seems surprised so he just said ‘a-annyeonghasaeyo.. n-neh-neh..’ he’s stuttered.” Hong jinyoung answer the curious girls.

Somi quietly crawl back to her seat quietly,”he’ll come..because he’s near in Gangnam right now unnie..” somi say it with low voice but everyone hear her and started to .

“But i think his voice is quite familiar.. “ jinyoung said in the middle of eating makes somi choke on her rice.
“But i can’t identify who he is.. “ jinyoung keep on talking while eating.

While yewon taking care of the choking maknae beside her,there’s a knock on the wooden door.the knock is so slow that barely heard by the unnies.

“But i’m sure the voice is familiar to hear..” jinyoung continue talking and then another knock now can be heard from the door and makes Jinkyung stood up and open the door.

“Annyeonghasaeyo..” the dark brown tall man were there with eye smile were stand there to bow at jinkyung.

“Annyeonghasaeyo..please come in..” jinkyung who still puzzled let the tall guy enter.

“Annyeonghasaeyo..” the man bowed at everyone and makes the unnies eyes looking at the only male inside the room with open mouth.

Somi stood up and walk to get near the man and both of them smiling.”let me introduce you to the unnies.this is Jinkyung unnie,sook unnie,minzy unnie,han chae young unnie,hong jinyoung unnie and yewon unnie.” Somi pointed at their names with manner hand.and the man bowed at the person that somi mention.
“Anyeonghasaeyo..i’m kang daniel...” he bowed again before looking at somi beside him and both of them grinned and daniel continue “somi’s friend..,really happy to meet the unnies,and..ah.. here.. this is a small present..” daniel then give a small bouquet of flower that he’s been holding on to yewon.
“Ah..kamsahamnidda..” yewon say as she receive the flower.

“Annimidda..somi said that yewon noona have painting exhibition,congratulations..” Daniel added.

“Omona...kang daniel ssi...” jinyoung now stood up to shake hand with daniel.
“Hong jinyoung sunbaenim..” daniel grinned and shake hand with jinyoung with manner hands.

“I can’t clearly heard your voice before,but i think the voice is quite familiar..so it’s you...aiggooo...,somi chingu?ay...chingu...” jinyoung tease

Somi already took the seat back to her original place and makes han chaeyoung say,”bwoyah?why you’re here?” She poke on somi’s shoulder.
“Waeyo unnie..?” Somi playing innocent

“Yah.you should sit here..” yewon signal her to switch seat with her.
“Daniel ssi,please sit..” yewon pointed the empty seat beside somi.
“Ah..kamsahamnidda..” daniel who’s awkward can only smile and do as he said.

Jinkyung push the bell for the waiter come and order another portion of samgyeopsal,rice and kimchi for daniel.
While sook and jinyoung is the one who continuesly asking daniel where he doing today and daniel explain his activity for the whole day.
Somi is grilling the meat then put it into daniel’s plate.

While they’re eating,somi makes bosam(meat wrapped) for herself and eat carefully.
Sook who watching her said,”yah somi ah..,take care of daniel too..he’s been waiting for bosam from you..” with that the two of them blushes.

Somi carefully make bosam and it end up to be a big mouthful bosam.
“Here..” somi carefully holding the bosam with her hand to daniel.but daniel casually open his mouth like he’s waiting somi to put the bosam into his mouth.
“Ung!” Somi’s pupils widen and she signaling daniel to took the bosam with his hand to avoiding her unnies sees the scene.

“Ah..” daniel then get somi’s signal and quickly took the bosam from somi’s hand and politely shoving to his mouth gaining “aaaayyyy....” from the unnies.

“Aigoo..stop pretending to be just friends infront of us daniel ssi..” sook said
“Annieyo unnie..” somi defending still with blushing face.
While daniel who can’t hide his smiling face just nodding while chewing the bosam on his mouth.

There’s a satisfaction smile on all over the unnies face,looking at somi taking care of daniel and when daniel called somi,”kommaengah..” as he giving the bosam that he made to somi but somi just took it with her hand before put it into makes the unnies said,”eyyyyy...” in unison.somi instantly blushing and cover her face with both of her hands,and daniel left hand landed lovingly somi’s hair from the back of her head.

“Aigoo... woori somi Finally got her wish came true..” minzy says.
“Oh yes,she wish for boyfriend before..” sook added.
“It’s a good thing that she’s move on from jinyoung ssaem..” jinyoung blunted out and makes somi’s face change.
Han chae young quickly nudge jinyoung’s arm as they notice daniel face changing.
“Omo mianhae daniel ssi..,we used to kidding about somi and jinyoung saem’s fake love line.” Jinyoung quickly make an excuse.
“but don’t worry there’s nothing between them,daniel ssi..” yewon added quickly too
“Yes,it’s just for rating.” Chae young adding another excuses.
Daniel smile at them.

“I know..i believe her..” daniel looking at somi while her hair lovingly.

Then jinkyung and sook began to talk and joking about random things and makes all of them laughing.
They finished their food and the unnies still bothering the couple about how do they know eachother and how long that they actually been together.
And mostly all of the questions been answered by daniel while somi is sitting quietly beside Daniel.

While The unnies busily talking to eachother,somi playing with her fingers and daniel notice her uneassyness.thruthfully,there’s many times the couple been argued about Jang Jinyoung before.that’s why,somi felt unneasy when the name suddenly popped out of nowhere.

“Waegurrae..?” Daniel speak softly,that only somi could hear.
Somi shook her head “anniya..gwenchana..” she reply him.
They looking at eachother eyes and suddenly daniel fixing the strand of somi air into her ear “Hm..” he hummed.
She knows daniel feel bothered about the jokes before,but they can’t make the scene infront of her unnies there.
So somi trying to change her boyfriend mood with asking anything about his schedule today.
“And tomorrow after perform you’ll flight to Jeju,oppa?”somi ask worriedly.she knows,daniel is really busy with tight schedule,and she can’t help to worried about his health.
“Nan gwenchana..” daniel assured her while patting her head lovingly.
“Don’t forget to eat alot then..” her voice half whinning at him
“Arraseo..” he smile and pinch her nose.


The unnies who’s notice their lovely gesture hold their laugh.but suddenly,hong jinyoung tease them,”aigooo...woori maknae jinjja yeppunji...”she cupped somi’s face makes her blushing while daniel chuckle beside them.

“Daniel ah...,somi is beutiful isn’t she?” Hong jinyoung .
“Of course..” he nods with grin on his face.
“Look,her face is pretty,her voice is beautiful,her body’s beautiful,her legs too...awwww..” hong jinyoung tease them more.
“Anniya..unnie...” somi trying to hide her long slender legs.
Daniel can only grinned and blushing when he looking at his girlfriend long slender legs.

Of course it noticable to everyone that som’s figure is stunning,but as a boyfriend,he never once pay attention about somi’s long slender legs.it was his first time to notice them,that’s why he feels a bit shy.

“No wonder many man falls for her..,even jinyoung ssaem still fell for her,i believe the one who hasn’t move on is our teacher..” hong jinyoung added jokes that makes somi afraid of what it comes to her later.

Somi’s eyes notice the unhappy reaction on daniel’s face.but she can’t do anything at that time.

The unnies now bid goodbye to daniel.they’re separating ways by entering eachother cars.

“Unnie...i’ll be with daniel oppa,you can go first..” somi told minzy who came with somi by minzy’s car before.
“Okay...please take care of her,daniel ssi..” minzy said goodbye to the couple before left.


“Oppa..” somi reach for daniel’s hand.
“Bwoyaiggae?” Daniel looking straight to her eyes.
“Let’s go back to the restaurant and talk..” somi knows daniel can be mad anytime soon.
“Anniya.let’s go to the car.” He grab her and lead them to the black van.he open the door and let her get inside first.

“It’s not what you think oppa...” somi trying to explain.
“What?that your jinyoung ssaem still in love with you or still contacting you.which one?”daniel let his jelousy out of him bluntly.

“No...,we’re not contacting eachother..and there’s no way that jinyoung ssaem falling for me..,you can’t listen to jinyoung unnie jokes,oppa..it was only joking..” she defended
“Anni..,i know he stalking at your instagram.always be the first to like your post,what does that means if not stalking you?”
“But i never responded to him,right?”somi answered back.

“Did he still called you?”
“Nope.why should he?”
“Oh come on...,i know because i’m a man too..i know since the beginning he’s like you.baby,eyes cannot lie..”
“Then do i look like i still fell for him?”somi looking straight to his eyes.
Daniel silent.

“Why can’t you answer me,oppa?you said that eyes cannot lie.so now,i asked you to see my eyes.see it.and tell me what you saw” somi confronted him.
Daniel pupils quivered for seconds.

“Tell me what you see,oppa..” tears started to drop from her eyes.
“Me.” Daniel answered her.

“Yes.it’s you.only you.why can’t you understand that i-“
“I love you,i’m sorry...” daniel pull her into hug
“I love only you..but why you still doubting me...” she whinning on her cry.
“Ssshhh...i know i know.i’m so sorry...i love you too..ssshhh...” he keep hugging her and patted her back trying to calm her down.
“We’re so hard to meet eachother,and now why we should be fighting over something so riddiculus like that?i hate you,don’t you know?!” She hit him while keep hugging him at the same time.

“I know..i’m sorry...it was my fault..,i took my jealousy too far so i hurted you..i know my mistake,i’m sorry..” daniel keep apologize while kissing the side of her head.

Daniel keep hugging her until she’s done with crying.
She pulled away just to see daniel looking lovingly at her,mouthing “mianhaeyo..” 
daniel her hands with his thumb,but she pull her hands off him,
“Promise me that you’ll never doing it again?”
“Promise..” daniel said slowly and pull her hand into his again.

“I love you,kommaengah..” he kiss her lips.
“I love you too..” she said between the kiss.




Finish.








Sent from my iPad Air 2