"For Good"

Steal You For Good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

☆゚・*:.。.☆゚・*:.。.☆☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

 

"How many more minutes?" Jackson, his bestfriend asked as he slouched by the door ready to leave Jinyoung at any moment.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "You know you could just leave --- HEY!" He shouted in the middle of his sentence upon seeing Jackson about to leave him for real. The raven just sighed. "Just five more minutes, Jacks." That silenced the chinese.

 

Jinyoung's first attempt to skip class and he's already caught and now, punished. Yeah. Never will he ever try to skip class again. He is certainly not enjoying cleaning the whole classroom. Their teacher really has a knack on giving punishments.

 

Just then, Jinyoung heard a knock. Just him. Jackson is busy with his phone, not even feeling the need to help.

He turned his head towards the classroom's door. "Excuse me." Then a face popped in. "Can I borrow a broom?" Jinyoung doesn't know how he managed to nod while staring at those eyes. "Oookay. I'll just get it myself... I guess?" The guy said after Jinyoung thankfully managed to point to the direction of the broom. "Thanks." The guy said, then he's gone.

"Mark Tuan." He looked at Jackson, who is still busy with his phone. "He's a senior and really popular in the campus." He just stared which made Jackson roll his eyes. "Really? You don't know him? You need to go out more."

Jinyoung tried to shake it off but his face is probably still flustered, that it earned a laugh from his bestfriend. "Oh, Jinyoung-ah. You are welcome."

Thanks to Jackson, now Jinyoung knows the name of the guy he just gawked at.

 

Hmmm. Maybe skipping class is not a bad idea after all.

 

***********

 

The memory flashed in his mind as Jinyoung looked at the guy Jaebum is gesturing towards him.

"Jinyoung, this is Mark."

Yeah right, I'm out! ... He wanted to say but resisted not to.

"He's my bestfriend."

Thank God he didn't collapse. He actually did a good job shaking the older's hand, though his is terribly shaking too.

 

Mark Tuan.

When was the last time Jinyoung saw the guy?

 

Was it at the end of his 7th grade, when Jinyoung sneaked outside their classroom and saw him sleeping during lecture (probably why he almost failed on that subject)?

Was it on his eighth grade, when Jinyoung willingly joined the school play to get a chance to talk to him, but for an unknown reason, Mark ended up backing out?

Or was it on his ninth grade... that afternoon... when Jinyoung saw the older with a cut on his lips so he offered him a band aid but Mark threw it away and told him that they're not even friends?

 

"It is nice meeting you."

Jinyoung was drawn back to reality. Mark's smiling at him and it pisses him off.

But of course Jinyoung smiled. He needs to. "Yeah. Uhm, nice meeting you too."

 

***********

 

Who was he kidding? It was definitely NOT nice meeting him.

 

After that incident, Jinyoung doesn't know how it exactly happened but he, and by "he" that meant Mark freakin' Tuan. Well, the guy started talking to (more like bugging) him.

 

Jinyoung is on his first year in college majoring in Arts, and Mark is on his last year with the same major. Gosh. Is this a punishment?

Most of the times (since they are both in the same building), he finds Mark waiting for him outside his room. The older would usually start the conversation by asking about Jaebum - his bestfriend, which he finds unnecessary, by the way! ...but ends up eating lunch with him.

Jinyoung hated that setup. Maybe then, he would've liked it then. Maybe three years ago. But now? Why now?

 

He is currently with Jaebum. They just finished eating snacks in the school's cafeteria. Jinyoung is reviewing for his next class because they will have a quiz. While Jaebum is playing some games on his phone.

Jinyoung stopped on reading when he felt Jaebum taking his hand.

"Jinyoung, my parents want to meet you."

 

Jinyoung has been dating Jaebum for five months now. They're not officially a couple but the two of them are getting there.

He smiled back seeing that warm smile he always loved seeing. "Is that... a good thing?" and that made Jaebum laugh before squeezing his hand.

"Of course!" Jaebum bit his lips and smiled even wider. "They would love you... just as much as I do."

"Tsss..."

Someone from behind them said. Jaebum just laughed and threw a crumpled paper at THAT someone. "Shut up, Mark." Jaebum kept on laughing but Mark just frowned and looked at him intently.

"Isn't it too early for that?"

Why do you care?! Jinyoung almost shouted. What does Mark know about his relationship with Jaebum? He doesn't have a say on anything about the two of them.

He felt Jaebum put his arms around his shoulders. "Mark, my friend, you'll understand me once you found someone and fall in love."

Those intent stares then turned into a soft gaze upon him. Jinyoung could barely stare back. 

"I already did... but I might've been too late."

 

**********

 

Jinyoung received a text from Jaebum saying that he'll pick him up after his last class. Jaebum's class ended a few hours ago so the older is just going to pick him up at school again. Jinyoung sent a reply first, then walked his way to the lockers to get his things. He still have Chemistry. What a nice last subject, right?

 

"So you're meeting Jaebum's parents?"

He almost jumped when Mark suddenly appeared on the side of his locker. Mark smiled his usual cocky smile. "Did I surprise you?"

Jinyoung wants to hit him so, so bad but chose not to. He just shrugged and answered briefly, "Yes."

He saw as the older's forehead creased. "Yes, I surprised you... or yes, you're meeting his parents?"

Jinyoung rolled his eyes, something he frequently does whenever he comes in contact with the guy. "Yes on both." he closed his locker. "So please excuse me, I still have a class to attend to."

But before Jinyoung could pass by him, Mark already got a hold of his hand. It was sudden but it was gentle. "Why?"

Jinyoung looked at him and tried to match his kind of stare. the kind which seems to stare deep down, and through his soul. Those brown eyes, Jinyoung never thought it'll be this disarming. But..... no, Jinyoung get a hold of yourself! So snapping himself back, he responded. "What do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter