Chapter 1

my first love

Suho was waiting. He has been waiting for the past fifteen minutes for his only first love to arrive and explain.

Kris comes, and gets himself seated on the chair next to Suho.

Suho turns to see him, he turns to see Suho, and their eyes soften. Why?

But Suho turns around just in time. If you love someone, you have to let them go.

And if he wants to leave, he can leave, only once he provides legitimate reasons.

*Meanwhile*~β€’

"What type of a father did we get! Wants to leave mum without a reason!" Speaks a tall guy, with a slim chin, brown hair, dark and deep eyes, with a hoarse voice.

"That's what I am not able to understand too Sehun!" Answers another one, with beautiful eyes, blonde hair, and an average height.

"But Luhan hyeong, didn't he say he is busy in business, and doesn't have time for us!" Says a taller guys, with brown hairs, firm jaw, and high cheekbones.

"But Jongin, do you think it's a legit reason! Busy in business!" Answers the tallest, with puppy like eyes, deep voice, and a large body, like his father.

"What can be even done now!?" Answers another one, shorter than the aforementioned, with panda like eyes, and spiky hair.

"We don't deserve this, this is what I know for sure Tao!" Answers Chanyeol, the tallest.

"Do you think our mom deserves this!" Says a Jongdae, who is average high, with a whiny and loud voice.

"Kkaebsong!" Says one with slight more height than the other, with beautiful lips, and almost sleepy eyes.

"Well actually, what does your kkaebsong mean Baek!?" Asks one shorter, who was the oldest of them all, with sharp eyebrows, and monolid eyes.

"Kkaebsong means to regret a situation after it happened!" Answers Baekhyun.

"So, we should regret this?" Asks Minseok.

"I don't know hyeong, it's not our fault, nor mom's!" Answers Tao.

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

They were sitting in wooden chairs, with a peice of paper, or a paper of agreement in front of them.

It was the parchment paper for divorce.

It had a lot of things written on it, which none of the two were interested to read.

They know they don't want to leave, but can't stop themselves, having made their minds.

There, in front of them was seated an advocate, who was eagerly waiting for them to sign this parchment and let him free.

But, he had to fulfill his job one last time, so he starts.

"As we all know, Kim Junmyeon here has 10 children whom he will have to feed and take care of, don't you think you have adopted them all, together!" Says the advocate,as it's his job.

Kris turns to Suho, and says.

"I still remember the day we first met!"

Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β° FLASHBACK Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°

Here Kris was, having finally achieved his dream of enrolling in Seoul high school for arts.
He came all the way from China, to just get admission in this school, and fulfil his dream of becoming a famous musician.

The huge door opens, and Kris goes in, straight towards the reception to take his timetable and get his dorm room number.

Receptionist gives him his timetable and dorm number and he soon finds himself lost.

This school was actually huge.

Kris struggles to find his dorm.
If this is the starting, then definitely by the time he starts studying, he will be hours late for every class, getting lost everyday.

Kris looks around frantically to find someone to ask for address, but finds no one, because it was the middle of the afternoon when most of the people are either in their dorms, or already half of the people aren't here because the session is to start three days from now.

He decides to sit for a while. He finds a bench in the playground and sits down. He takes out his bottle and drinks water from it.

He sits there, takes deep breaths, and then starts once again, only to return to the same bench.

Kris feels himself up, so he keeps his bag, and goes into the washroom.

As he enters the washroom, he sees a guy.

And for the first time, he hasn't ever felt this much awkward on seeing some man's crotch.

It was good in– uh, no.

He is a man.

He goes, s his pants, and stands next to him, and starts his job.

Kris turns around, and again gets fazed by the gayness of this situation.

"Uh....Hi! I'm new here!"

That guy, who has been the reason for Kris's unrest, looks up, and Kris's heart skips a beat.

That guy, had a beautiful face, too beautiful to be real. He had those two eyes, which could beat millions of beautiful celebrities with fake ones.

That guy looked the absolute definition of perfection. His uniform was perfect. His face was perfect. His body was perfect.

He in all was PERFECT.

"Oh hello! My name is Kim Junmyeon, and I'm the president!" He stretches his other hand out to him.

Kris swears he has never felt much awkward in shaking hands with a peeing guy before.

"Uh..Hi! My name is Kris Wu Yi Fan! Actually I need your help!"

"Hi Kris! Help? Ask!"

"This dorm no. 99. Where is it?"

"Oh, so you are my roommate! Do it fast, it's the same room as me!" Says Junmyeon, before he zips up, and goes to wash his hands.

Kris zips up too, unable to process the information he just recieved.

Kris and Suho walk out together, and Suho starts to lead the way to his dorm, which is going to be his dorm too.

Is this peice of perfection going to live with me?

Kris wonders. He looks down at his cute height. At his cute features. At his godly appearance. At his angel like voice. At his deathly perfect walk.

I bet he will be ruined with me.

And that's when Kris decides to be a better man, in order to not ruin his untouched perfection.

And that's when Kris decides that he might like this Kim Junmyeon.

"I still remember the day we first met!"

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž