Prologue

Her story

After getting called to the dean's office, they were all back to their classroom, everyone could feel the mournful atmosphere sorrounding them and it was getting unbearable each second that passes for Lisa.

 

It really was...

 

Lisa couldn't help it anymore, she stood up, kicking the chair on her way out of their classroom and she threw the first thing she saw on their trophies cabinet. Miyeon who was following closely behind her, hugged her from the back.

 

"It's gonna be okay-" she said, but was interrupted when lisa gripped her hands that was on her waist and immediately turned to face her.

 

"It's gonna be okay?!" Lisa exclaimed, tears were slowly flowing down her cheeks.

 

"I..." she paused as she felt a huge lump on , "I don't know what else to say" she looked down on her feet, afraid to meet lisa's eyes that was now filled with tears.

 

"Say it's our fault. Say we failed her. You and me" Lisa said, voice full of anguish.

 

"Me?" Creases started to form on her forehead, still trying to deny the fact that she's part of it as much as the latter yet she kept mum about the situation.

 

"You knew she had problems. She was crying, she was upset..." Lisa halted as she slowly stepped forward. "Why didn't you do something? You should've done something but you did nothing!" Lisa shouted, her eyer were now bloodshot red from crying. She was feeling desperate. She wants her friend back. No, She needs Jisoo back.

 


 

[A/N]:

This story is entirely based from the series called degrassi: next generation so expect a lot of similiarities and grammatical errors but i hope y'all could love and support it 'cause i'd really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. thank you <3 xoxo