Coincidence

You're My Weirdo

Coincidence,what's the meaning of that?It's when people meet at a certain place...It happened to me one certain weekend...But I want to tell you guys how we met....


SCHOOLMATES:

     The Desperadas:Heo Chanmi and Jin Hyewon.They're called like that because it's Latin,which they like it,thank you very much,and they act desperately to people,even in public,who doesn't admire them until they're satisfied.

     Ryu Hyoyoung,our class president,Seo Eunkyou,my locker neighbor,and Lee Chonsa,my dorm mate,cousin and bestfriend.Even though Hyoyoung and Eunkyou are in the same group as The Desperadas,these two are nicer.

    C.M.S.(Cute Maknae Slugs):Jo Youngmin,Jo Kwangmin and No Minwoo.


Author's note:

I couldn't think of another name for their own group...other than Minsnail...mianhae...please bear with me...


SCHOOL,CLASS 3-A:

"Hey guys!Here comes the WEIRDO!" Chanmi announced as I walked into the classroom,and everyone bursted out into laughter.

"What do you want this time,Chanmi?" I fiercely asked."Why can't you shut your trap?"

Chanmi walked to me."Yah! If you ever talk to me like that again,you're dead.Got it?!" she warned me and poked me,getting her nails through my skin.

"Why wait when you can kill me now?" I insulted.

Everyone snickered.Chanmi glared at them with her evil stare and everyone kept silent.She walked back to her seat as the teacher came in.

I looked around and saw my seatmate,Joomyun,staring at me.Is it me or will he keep on staring at me with creepy eyes?I waved my hand infront of his face and he blinked.

"Mianhae...I just liked the way you stood up for yourself..." he explained.

"Kamsa..." I thanked as I sat down.I felt a vibration in my pocket and took out my phone.

*ChOnSa*

[Aaaahhh!!!So bored here in class!!!As always the teacher's discussion is BORING!Let's have lunch together?]

I replied:

[Keurae...Let's meet at my locker...]

*ChOnSa*

[Arasseo!]

I kept my phone and took out my textbook.


LOCKERS:

"_____-ah!"Eunkyou called as she ran."Can I have lunch with you?"

"Ye.Let's just wait for Chonsa...She'll get mad again if we ditch her."

"Arasseo.Here she comes now!" She pointed at the girl who was hurriedly running to us.

"I see you actually waited for me," Chonsa noted,panting

"Well,yeah.The last time we ditched you,you went wild like crazy wild." Eunkyou reminded.

"Oh.Well,since I'm here let's go!" Chonsa linked our arms with hers and dragged us to the cafeteria.


SATURDAY,P'OTCHI KKOT CAFE:

Everyday after class or every weekend in the afternoon,I go to this cute cafe to take out my stress and worries.It was always a plain afternoon until this Saturday everything started to change.

I was happily sipping my capuccino when,I noticed someone familiar from school.He ordered at the counter and turned around.

B-b-b-bo???!!! I-i-is that the Jo Kwangmin from BOYFRIEND???!!! What is he doing here???!!! I thought,shocked from seeing a popular K-pop artist in a public cafe.He saw me and waved.I blushed and waved back.After that,I hanged my head,but,before I knew it,he came up to me and asked, "May I sit with you?"

I nodded and he pulled the chair.

"You're _____,correct?The--"

"Weirdo," I Interrupted."Mian...Continue..."

"I noticed that you come here everyday with a girl."

"Chonsa.She's my cousin.We come here every aftenoon after class to do our homeworks but I know this isn't a library but,we like to come here." I explained.


Author's note:

Sorry for the boring chapter....I always write nonsense but please bear with me...Mianhae...