The Dark Knights

One-shot/prompts from school

Waiting...waiting...waiting. Waiting for the perfect moment. The moment to strike. I hide in the shadows. The head officer - Derrick Greene - of Tsumetai Kokoro (Cold Heart) city is just around the corner. The second he leaves I will have the perfect opportunity to run. I will drop the bag in the street and wait for the person to come and take it. I am supposed to be doing a handoff. Avianna, the leader of the Dākunaitsu (Dark Knights), told me to drop this bag on the corner of Maple Street and Oak Drive, then when the person grabs the bag I am to shoot with an arrow covered in Dorīmushēdo (Dreamshade). After, I am to force him to bring me to Avianna’s sister. She was kidnapped by the Fenikkusugādo (Phoenix Guard) and the person who I am hitting with Dorīmushēdo (Dreamshade) is apart of the Fenikkusugādo (Phoenix Guard). I tracked him down and anonymously gave him a message that said “8 Tsuki 24-nichi, meipuru Street to Oak Drive no tsuno ni anata ga matte iru mono ga arimasu. (There will be something waiting for you on the corner of Maple Street and Oak Drive on August 24th.)” 2 days later I got a message that said one word “Hai (yes).” Today is that day. The date is August 24th. The day I save my cousin. Yes. My cousins are Avianna and Rosé Grace. The two strongest and most powerful leaders of the Dākunaitsu (Dark Knights). There are 4 leaders. Avianna, Rosé, Taren and Me. We are known as the Yoru no hyōgi-kai (Council of the Night).