{final}

Angkko

 



Yerin
 


OKAY! I just got home and then I saw ANOTHER puppy?! Last time, I got Meonji as my rival for SinB's attention. Now?! I got another rival which is SinB's new adopted puppy, Angkko! Well, she IS cute, but SinB... she now doesn't even pay attention to me. I had a few mishaps about Meonji because he is Sowon unnie's puppy so SinB doesn't have to worry that much about him. I admit, I get worried when he falls on the couch or bump into things, because he is kinda like Sowon unnie. But Angkko is SinB's puppy so she has to really pay attention to her. I just sighed and went out of our room.
 


I went to the living room and I sighed. It's quiet... I took my phone out and I got no messages on where the other members are. I just chucked dryly and went to the kitchen. Once I went in, I saw Sowon unnie feeding Meonji. I smiled and went to them. "Meonji-yah~" I called out and he looked at me and ran to me. Sowon unnie smiled and patted my head. "I feel bad for you, again, Yerin-ah." Sowon unnie said and I just smiled bitterly. "I guess I could just call Joy and get some couple of drinks." I said and she looked at me worriedly. "I'm gonna be fine, Sowon unnie. This was our plan when we got jealous over Meonji. Besides, I got another rival for her attention." I said and Sowon unnie sighed.
 


"Listen, Angkko is just new here and maybe time will pass that SinB will give more attention to you." Sowon unnie said and I nodded. "Okay, I'm gonna wait for two weeks if she changes her mind I won't continue my plan, but if she doesn't, I'm gonna do my plan and go to the bar." I said and Sowon unnie smiled and nodded. Let's just wait, Yerin-ah. Patience is a virtue.
 


<><><>
 


It's been three days since I said that. SinB still doesn't give me attention and it IS bugging me. I need cuddles once in a while, you know? Hmm... I need to wait for eleven days more. If this gets out of hand, I'm gonna give her some space. I'm not gonna break up with her, I'm just gonna give her some space. I've been whining to her as well. She doesn't listen though. She just waves me off and I'll sulk in my room with Meonji beside me. Meonji has been with me through the three days and I feel happy because I have someone to cuddle. He's soft and fluffy, as what I said. Well, one time I got to hold Angkko and she was soft and fluffy too. Maybe, I'm gonna play with her.
 


<><><>
 


Okay, maybe playing with her broke my heart even more. I played with her because she was out of her cage but SinB just had to bring her to their room and she let Angkko play with Umji. This is unfair... It's been seven days since I said that sentence to Sowon unnie, but nothing's changing. SinB talked to me yesterday and this is what happened.
 


{flashback}
 


"SinB-yah!" I called out and she went to the kitchen with Angkko in her arms. "Yeah?" She asked and sat on the stool in front of me. "Can I play with you and Angkko today?" I asked and she giggled. "Uhh... No! I'll introduce Angkko to Umji and cuddle with them." She said and I giggled fakely and I nodded and smiled bitterly. "Oh, okay. See you." I said and I left the kitchen. "Wait! Yerin unnie!" SinB called out but I didn't look at her and just continued walking to my room.
 


{end of flashback}
 


Stupid feelings! Why did I get jealous because of a dog?! Maybe because SinB's been spending time with Angkko rather than you. My conscience answered and I mentally slapped myself.
 


Stupid, Yerin.
 


<><><>
 


Hmm... It's been a week and a half...so eleven days? I've been waiting for ten days for SinB's attention. Haha. I'm so dumb. But I'm really patient, aren't I? I sat on my bed and grabbed my Jibang plushie. "Hm. Jibangie, it hurts so ing bad. Why do I get jealous so ing easily?" I asked to my Jibang and of course, it won't answer but I have no one to talk to. Sowon unnie has a schedule, as wel as Eunha, Yuju and Umji. SinB's walking Angkko and I'm here in my bed, talking to my Jibang. "She has a few more days left. Three days to be exact. I'll wait for her. I'll wait. This is what I get though. Getting jealous over a dog. So pitiful.
 


I hugged my Jibang and unknowingly my tears fell. "Huh, it's so ironic. I didn't cry over Meonji but I cried over Angkko." I said to my Jibang and I heard the door open so I wiped my tears immediately. "Yerin unnie?" Someone called out loudly and judging by the voice... It's SinB. "Y-Yeah?!" I shouted back and she went in our room with Angkko. "Uh... I-I bought some food for Angkko but I don't know how to prepare it." She said and gave me the food she was talking about. Oh, it's a ready to eat meal.
 


"Oh. You can just give it to Angkko without cooking it." I said and she smiled and carried Angkko. "Didn't you here that, baby? You're gonna eat some yummy food and be a healthy  pup. Isn't that good, Angkko-yah?" She said to Angkko with aegyo in her voice and kissed her nose. Huh. I miss that voice. I miss those lips. I miss her talking to me and getting worried over me. "Thanks, unnie." She said and went out. I sighed and went back to my Jibang. "See what I mean? Pathetic, right?" I said to my Jibang and slept afterwards.
 


<><><>
 


Someone woke me up and I saw Sowon unnie looking at me worriedly. "Hey, get up. It's dinner time now. Yuju said that you didn't eat the food we prepare earlier in the morning." Sowon unnie said and I looked over to the clock and it was 11 pm?! "I slept for twelve hours?! Heol, unnie!" I said and she smiled and patted my head. "You're tired, I know. But you have to eat, okay? I already asked permission so you can go to the bar with Joy. They agreed. I did that because SinB isn't changing. You have three days left for her, but you can go tomorrow evening. I already told Joy too and she agreed and she was even worried." Sowon unnie said and I smiled.
 


She's amazing. "Thanks, unnie. I love you." I said and hugged her waist. "Hm. I love you too." She said and I stood up and went to the kitchen. "Yerin unnie!!" Someone shouted and I turned back to see Yuju running towards me. "Wait! Yuna--!?" I said as she hugged me and we fell on the carpet. She showered me with kisses and I squealed. "Yuna! Hahaha! It tickles!" I said and held her face when she started kissing my neck. "I'm sorry. I just missed you this much!" Yuju said and gestures a big circle for 'this much'. I giggled and looked over to my right and saw SinB looking at us. "H-Haha.. What are you guys doing?" SinB asked when she saw our position.
 


Oh, right. Yuna is on top of me. With her legs on the either side of my waist. I giggled and Yuna kissed my cheek before getting off of me. "Hehe. Sorry, I just miss Yerin unnie." Yuju said and hugged me before going to her room. I looked at SinB and she was staring at me. "Ehem." Someone coughed and I looked at Sowon unnie. "You need to eat now, Yerin-ah. Yuju prepared your dinner one hour ago, your food's probably cold now." Sowon unnie said and Yuju went out of her room. "Nope! I reheated it and the food's still hot, like me!" Yuju said and I giggled. "Thanks, Yuju-yah! I love you!" I said and she giggled and threw a kiss at me.
 


I acted like as I caught it, and placed it on my lips. She laughed and went back to her room. "Yerin-ah, let's eat." Sowon unnie said and I nodded and went to the kitchen.
 


---
 


Unknown to Yerin, SinB was watching the scene with a heavy heart. "Why am I feeling this way?" She asked herself and thought back on the scene she witnessed. "Maybe, I'll prepare food for her tomorrow evening." She said and went to the kitchen to peek in. "She looks happy. Is she even jealous, like Meonji's situation?" SinB asked herself and sighed. "I'm a bad girlfriend." She said and went to the living room and looked at Angkko. "Your other mommy isn't paying attention to me." She said to Angkko and Angkko whined. "Yeah, I know. Why did I even reject her when she said that she'll play with us?" SinB said and Angkko barked.
 


"Yeah, I know you're mad. You didn't even get to kiss your other mommy yet." SinB said and sighed. "Goodnight, baby..." SinB trailed her look to the kitchen. "And Yerin-ah." SinB said and went to their room.
 


<><><>
 


AHHH!! It's the day! I woke up very early today! It's still 6 am and I don't care! I'm gonna call Joy now! I dialed her number on my phone and she answered groggily. "Uh.. Yerin-ah! It's still 6 am, for pete's sake!" Joy whined on the phone and I giggled. "Goodmorning, sleepyhead! Rise and shine! I hope you don't forget!" I said and she giggled. "Of course, I won't. I'll help you so don't worry." She said and I smiled. As expected, from my best buddy. "Okay, I'm gonna go get freshened up now. Chop chop! We have drinks to drink later! See you!" I said and she giggled and I ended the call.
 


I will not let anyone ruin this day, I swear! I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. After 30 minutes, I was now done so I went outside. So quiet... Maybe they had a late night schedule. Hm, yeah. I guess that's it. I looked over to the two puppies and I smiled. They were looking at me with their tails wagging and I giggled. "Goodmorning, babies! Your mommies aren't here yet. Meonji-yah, goodmorning! Sowon unnie is still sleeping. Angkko-yah, goodmorning. SinB is still sleeping too. Maybe, you should get some more sleep? I'll just watch over you." I said and they whined. "I'm sorry.. I can't feed you because I don't know what you guys eat." I said and they whined even more.
 


"Uh..." I said and someone's door opened and I looked back and saw Sowon unnie. "Oh! You're early today, too excited huh?" She asked and I giggled and showed my cheeky grin and a thumbs up. "Hahaha! Come on, let's feed them. I heard whining so I guess they're now hungry." Sowon unnie said and I nodded and followed her in the kitchen. Sowon unnie took out some packed food and showed me. "They practically eat the same food because they're still puppies." Sowon unnie said and I nodded. "Can you please get their bowls?" Sowon unnie said and I smiled. "You can let them out of their cages too." Sowon unnie said and I nodded. "Hehe! Sure. Wait for me." I said and went out to get their bowls. I smiled when they practically jumped when I opened their cages. They ran everywhere and I got their bowls and went back to the kitchen. "Hahaha! Yerin-ah! You look like a mom!" Sowon unnie said and pointed me. What?! "Unnie! I'm literally just carrying two bowls with Angkko and Meonji beside me!" I said and she laughed. "Wait! You look like Angkko's mom! You're so white." Sowon unnie said and I frowned. "But you're white too." I said and Sowon unnie laughed. "Just kidding! Come on, put the bowls here." She said so I did what I was told to do.
 


I smiled when Angkko was just beside me, while Meonji was looking up at Sowon unnie while tilting his head. I crouched down and looked at Angkko. "You're so cute, baby~" I said and she stuck out and her tongue and wagged her tail. "You look like your mom." I mumbled and pat her fur. "You're soft too, just like your mom." I said and carried her. "You're light too." I said and kissed her nose. "I love you too." I said and she my chin. "Hehe." I giggled and Sowon unnie coughed FAKELY. "It's time for breakfast! Not quality mom and daughter time!" Sowon unnie said and I glared at her. "SinB is her mom! Not me!" I said and put Angkko down. Sowon unnie led them outside into the living room and they ate.
 


"Happy eating!" I said and went to my room. "What should I do..?" I asked myself and laid my bed. I looked at my Jibang and smiled. "This is the daay!!!" I sang and I danced around the room.
 


<><><>
 


Well, the same things happened. We ate breakfast, took a rest and played, we ate lunch, and took a rest and played again. "It's time." I said as I looked at my phone and saw the time. 8 pm. "I'm gonna go now!" I said and they all said bye, except SinB since she said that she had to buy some things. I walked to the nearest convenience store and saw Joy there. "Joy!!" I said and she was startled and slapped me when I got close to her. "You dork! Don't shout so loudly!" She said and I smiled. "You love me anyway! Hahahaha!" I laughed and she sighed.
 


"Yeah, yeah. Come on, let's go!" She said and we made our way to the bar.
 


<><><>
 


When we went in, we were literally greeted with the scent of strawberries with a mix of alcohol. Oh wow. The lights are so cool. I forgot that bars look like this. We went to the bartender and ordered our drinks. "So, what's bothering you?" Joy asked and the bartender served our drinks. "Well, as you can see in our official instagram account. We have another puppy." I said and took a sip and I feel relieved when it wasn't too strong. "Yeah. Angkko, right? And it's a she." Joy said and I nodded. "Sowon unnie also told me about the Meonji situation, but that ended nicely, right?" She asked and I nodded as I drank my drink all in one go.
 


"Yeah, since it's not her puppy." I said and ordered another one. Joy nodded and smiled. "That's hard. Being jealous over a puppy is hard, Yerin-ah." Joy said and I nodded and drank my drink all in one go again. "Yeahp. So hard. To the point that I feel like giving up, just because she doesn't pay attention to me anymore." I said and ordered another one.
 


It's just like that, we talked about what's happening in our dorm and Joy was sharing some stuff too. But after my 13th shot, Joy looked at me and got my drink. "Stop, you had enough." Joy said and I looked at her groggily. "Hehe. Okay! I'm gonna go sleep in my bed, all alone again. Hahaha!" I laughed and I don't know what's going on anymore. "Okay, okay. Let's go." Joy said and I nodded and she guided me out of the bar. She hailed a cab and we got in.
 


---
 


Meanwhile in the dorm, SinB was waiting in the living room for Yerin for four hours already. "SinB-yah, as I said, she went with Joy so you don't need to worry." Sowon said to her and SinB glared at her. “It's now 12 am, unnie! How can I not worry?!" SinB asked and Sowon smirked mentally. Now, she cares? Sowon thought and smiled. "I've prepared dinner for her! She should be here with me! Why didn't she tell me that she'll go out?" SinB asked and Sowon looked at her and sighed. "Hm. I'm gonna be honest. She went to a bar with Joy so she could clear her mind." Sowon said and SinB looked at her shockingly.
 


"So, you're saying that she's out there at 12 am, in a bar and she's drunk?! Unnie! You could've stopped her!" SinB said and Sowon sighed. Enough is enough. "I'm gonna go sleep." Sowon said and SinB looked at her. Why doesn't she care?! SinB shouted in her mind and took out her phone. 12:20 am. Yerin unnie, where are you?! SinB asked Yerin in her mind and a doorbell rang. SinB sprang up and looked at the monitor. It's Joy, carrying a drunk Yerin. SinB immediately opened their door and looked at them. "Oh, uh... Hello, SinB-yah. Yerin.. Uh. Can I go inside?" Joy asked and SinB nodded as she helped Joy carry Yerin inside their dorm.
 


"Uh... Thank you, Joy unnie." SinB said and looked at Yerin. "No problem, I'm gonna go now. Goodnight." Joy said and SinB nodded. After Joy left, Sinb locked the door and went back to the living room. Yerin woke up and saw a different place. "What..? Where is this? I was at a bar a second ago!" Yerin whined as she sat up and she stopped when she saw a person.
 


<><><>
 


SinB
 


I looked at Yerin unnie when she stopped her whining. She just stared at me and looked at me closely. "You look like my girlfriend." She said and I nodded. "Really! You look like her. You have cute cheeks and beautiful eyes." Yerin unnie said as I blushed and nodded and sat beside her. "Oh! You're SinB,... right? Am I right, SinB-yah?" Yerin unnie kept on asking and I nodded. "If you're her.. Maybe, you'll react the same way when I do this." She said and she wrapped her arms around me and I did too. I closed my eyes and felt her hot breath touching my neck. "Like, this." She said and on the side of my neck.
 


"Uhmmp!" I moaned out and I covered my mouth when she on it harshly. She even bit it! "Yerin unnie!" I said and pulled her away. As I pulled her away, she was now sleeping. What the hell?! I thought we were gonna... No! She's drunk. We will only do it when she's sober. I sighed and carried her to her room. "You better eat what I prepared tonight. I was about to tell you that you're Angkko's other mom. She's our daughter. The Meonji situation is different because his parents are Sowon unnie and Eunha unnie. Angkko's parents are you and me. I'm sorry, if I rejected you to play with us. I was just too excited to show Umji our Angkko." I said and sighed as I put her on her bed.
 


"I love you so much." I said and laid down beside her. "You don't even know how much I love you." I said and kissed her forehead. Oh, wait. I got out of her bed and got her pajamas. I hastily changed her clothes and put them in her hamper. "Now, let's sleep. Goodnight, Yerin-ah." I said and kissed her lips and slept beside her.
 


<><><>
 


Yerin
 


Ughhhh... Drinking is bad! Hangover is bad! I opened my eyes as I coughed and I sat up. "W-Water." I said to myself and I went to the kitchen. I got water out of the fridge and got some aspirin. I drank it and I put the glass on the sink. I yelped when someone back hugged me. Who?! "Yerin unnie.." I heard her say and I know! I know, it's SinB! "Y-Yeah?" I said and turned around. When I turned around, I saw a red mark on the side of her neck. I widened my eyes and I feel myself tearing up. She... She h-has a hickey... SinB looked at me worriedly and cupped my face. "Are you gonna cry?" SinB asked and I breathed in and breathed out. "Let's end this, SinB." I said seriously and she looked at me shockingly.
 


"Haha. Wh-What are you saying, Yerin-ah?" She asked and I shook my head. "You have a hickey that isn't done by me, and you're saying that we shouldn't break up? SinB-yah, I'm hurting!" I said and removed her hands on my face. "Listen to me!" SinB said and grabbed my hand. "This hickey?! You did this to me!" She said and I laughed bitterly. "How?! I was drunk yesterday! How could I do that to you?" I asked and she held my head and looked to the right. "See? Who else would make a hickey that big and red?" SinB asked and she's true. "B-But, how?" I asked and she sighed and kissed me on my lips.
 


She kept on kissing me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled away and she put her forehead against mine. "You were so drunk yesterday that you didn't even know that you're in our dorm. You said that I look like your girlfriend, which is me. So, I sat beside you and you suddenly hugged me and said 'If you were my girlfriend, you would react this way' and something like that. Then suddenly, you on my neck and even bit on it. You didn't stop so I had to pull you away. As I pulled you away from me, you were now asleep. I would never cheat on you." SinB explained and I looked at her worriedly.
 


"I'm sorry, if I didn't tell you anything about the bar thingy. I was just jealous because you know, Angkko." I finally admitted and she kissed my lips and pecked it one more time and pulled away. "Why would you get jealous of our daughter?" SinB asked and I looked at her shockingly. D-Daughter?! "What?!" I asked and she giggled. "Yeah, I was about to tell you last night that I adopted Angkko because she's gonna be our daughter. I even prepared dinner for us." SinB said and I felt guilty. "I'm sorry, Eunbi." I said and kissed her. She smiled into our kiss and I decided to let...it get more deeper. As I on her tongue, she suddenly pulled away and panted.
 


"I thought that you were gonna me last night." SinB said and I choked. "N-No!" I said and she giggled. "Yeah, yeah. You 'innocent' angel." She said and I giggled and she kissed me one last time. "Now, don't you ever get jealous of Meonji and Angkko. Angkko's our daughter. I'm the mom and you're the other mom." SinB said and I nodded and smiled. "I love you. I'm not gonna ever break up with you. Don't you ever believe me when I say that we're gonna break up, okay?" I asked her and she nodded. "I love you so much." SinB said and I smiled.
 


"Come on, let's eat, hubby." SinB said as she detached herself from me and walked to the kitchen counter. I choked on nothing and just followed her and sat beside her. SinB served the food and went closer to my ear. "Since we're now parents, we have to do what parents do after breakfast, right?" She whispered seductively as she bit on my earlobe. "Wh-What is it?" I asked and gulped when she looked at me while her lips.
 


"Shower ."
 


END.



---
 


Uhh.... This is a sequel for 'Meonji' as what I wrote on the foreword. I don't know why I wrote that last part. B-But I did it!

Hope you enjoy this as much as you enjoyed reading 'Meonji'!