[Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2]: Respawn Simulator

Welcome To The Virtual Realm

Summary: Yeri and Seulgi are thrown into the mission Of Their Own Accord. They are tasked to protect Washington DC from the Russian Army during the early stage of a World War 3.  If they wouldn't die every second.

Cast:

Seulgi as PVT Kang (PVT Ramirez; pretty much a meme within the COD community)

Yeri as CPL Kim (CPL Dunn)

Irene as SGT Bae (SGT Foley)


Seulgi woke up in a room with several other soldiers in it. She saw two soldiers talking about the current situation ahead. Both awfully resemble Taeyong and Mark. She passed the two of them and made her way through the main room. Although the middle was relatively clear, there were bags lying at the side and soldiers taking breaks from the fighting outside. At the end of the corridor she saw the familiar face of her fellow friend who is stucked in this game. "Yeri!", Seulgi shouted and sprinted over. The person raised her head visibly tired. Nonetheless she stood up and grabbed her rifle from the ground. "Nice to see you. I didn't know where the you started off. You could have spawned outside!" 

"Let's get rolling!", a voice suddenly said. Both their heads turned in the direction the voice came from and starred at the person with big eyes. "Juhyun?", both asked at the same time. The person furrowed her brows. "It is Irene. Shouldn't you be used to it by now considering how long we fought together?", the leader responded in confusion. "Uh right! I forgot. Stress coming for me I guess", Seulgi said nodding, "that must be it." Irene looked at Seulgi like she went insane. "Alright...Better get yourself together. We have a city to defend." 

After another minute, the team finally moved out of the bunker and not a second later a stray bullet killed Yeri. Seulgi's vision slowly faded into darkness and as she regained her vision she was back in the starting room again. "Wonderful...", Seulgi mumbled. She walked once again through the whole bunker and just like before, the same scene happened. While they moved out, Seulgi spoke with Yeri. "Pay attention where you are going", Seulgi lowly hissed and dodged a few incoming bullets. Yeri threw herself onto the ground when a few bullets zipped by her heads. "At least we have check..."

Seulgi was back in the starting room. She took deep breaths and moved forward. She admit it was her fault this time. "Who's talking about paying attention now?", Yeri mocked Seulgi. "I..." "Shut it! The both of you!", Irene shouted and lead them outside. Again.

Twelve attempts later (Yeri was rolled over by a tank once) they finally reached the first checkpoint inside the Department of Commerce. "Finally", Seulgi said and fired her rifle at enemies on the second floor trying to take up defensive positions. Yeri used her grenade launcher to clear the balconies so the allied NPCs could move forward. "Which difficulty did you put the mission on anyways?", Seulgi asked out of nowhere. They moved forward into a small corridor where they were instantly greeted by some bullets. Yeri and Seulgi rushed behind cover. "Veteran", Yeri said hesitantly and scratched her head. "You..." Seulgi simply pulled out her knife and stabbed Yeri which caused them to start at the last checkpoint. "You're stupid." "Yeah, yeah. I'll lower it..:", Yeri mumbled and opened the pause menu where she changed the difficulty to Hardened. They restarted once again at the checkpoint inside the building. "It's on Hardened now. We should be able to sustain more damage", Yeri said but instantly died to another bullet coming out of nowhere. This time only Yeri respawned while Seulgi remained at her spot. "At least we both don't have to start at the checkpoint again!", Yeri shouted from around the corner. Seulgi waited for Yeri to regroup with the team and they proceeded forward to the top of the building clearing enemies on the way up (Seulgi was now the one dying). They also destroyed some anti-air and bear witnessed to the Russians laying waste to Washington DC.

"Damn. Everythings burning...", Yeri said and stood on the balcony, "and did I said how insanely good the graphics are? They are almost photorealistic. Can't remember the graphic being that good." "You're right...", Seulgi agreed, "like the scene really happens." "GET YOUR GAME GOING SOLDIERS!", an angry voice sounded from across the corner. Irene. "", both said at the same time and quickly rushed to the leader's position.

They soon arrived at their target location (but not without dying several more times). It was an overlook on the Washington Monumental Evacuation Site. The Russians used it to siege the Site with sniper fire and Javelin (anti-armor missiles). "God ing damn it! Finally here", Yeri cursed under her breath and took deep breaths. She picked up a Javelin and shot down a few helicopters. Meanwhile Seulgi used the .50cal sniper rifle to take down enemy infantry from far away. Or tried to. "CoD and physics are not allowed to co-exist", Seulgi said annoyed when she kept on missing the shots on moving enemies. "Screw this." She pressed the trigger as fast as she could and covered her vision in flying bullets.

"We have to go now! This place is about to get overrun!", Irene shouted and urged the soldiers to get to the roof where they get their transport out. Well, for Yeri and Seulgi it was more about a race to get to the minigun for the next part of the mission.

"Mine!", Seulgi shouted and she was able to get hold of the weapon first. Yeri pouted and sat down on one of the chairs. 

They took off and Seulgi began killing everything that was labelled as an enemy. 

"So much fun!", she shouted and continued firing.

"Yeah, yeah", Yeri said sulking. 

"Next time", Seulgi said with a smile which made Yeri's heart race.

And as scripted, they got hit by a salvo of missiles and they proceeded to crash but not before taking down several missile launchers. 

Seulgi knew this mission pretty well as this was her favorite out off all the missions in the MW2 campaign. She still got scared though when the soldier who gave her her weapon after the crash got shot in the head. 

For some odd reasons they still manage to restart at the checkpoint. "Seulgi! Stop dying!", Yeri shouted in frustration, "let's swap places!"

It didn't help though. They still end up restarting at the same checkpoint because some random bullets still found their target.

"I can't anymore!", Yeri shouted in rage and left the game.

"Ye...She's gone."