Never Gonna Leave This Bed

Never Gonna Leave This Bed

Never Gonna Leave This Bed

A BangChan x Jimin one shot

The phone alarm let off an obnoxiously loud ring as the short, raven-haired girl managed to reach over the sleeping body of her boyfriend to switch it off and give them momentary peace.


Earning a grunt from the lump next to her, she stiffled a yawn and sat up, the blankets falling away from her petite frame.
 

"Channie, you need to get up and back to your dorm before anyone knows you're missing."
 

Her small hands nudged at his broad shoulders, earning yet another grunt from the man occupying most, if not all, of her bed. Truth be told, she hated waking him up, knowing he barely got enough sleep anyway.
 

Shaking him gently, she leaned her face down and placed a soft kiss on his exposed forehead.
 

"Come on, I know it's hard to leave but it's the responsible thing to do."
 

Jimin and Chris had this conversation almost every time he stayed over at her place. It usually ended in a half asleep Chris kissing her goodbye before stumbling his way to an awaiting cab. Something told her this morning woud be no different.
 

After a couple of minutes, Chris reluctantly opened one of his eyes, half squinting at his adorably annoying girlfriend.
 

"What if we finally just told the guys about us being together? That way I could spend the early morning cuddling you and resting, rather than getting up stupidly early and sneaking back in like I'd been there all night."
 

Shaking her head, she smiled softly at the man next to her.
 

"That's cute and you know I want you to rest more but we can't. It's too much of a risk for you. We're already being selfish with this relationship. We can't possibly drag the guys into this mess we've created."
 

Sighing in defeat, he opened his arms for her to join him once more.
 

"Okay fine but come here so I can work up motivation before I leave."
 

She laughed and obliged, wriggling into his embrace while he pulled the blanket back over them.
 

It was a peaceful few minutes, the two enjoying the rare time spent together.
 

Dating and Idol life were never a good combination but Jimin and Chris had been friends for many years before their feelings blossomed into more. It took Chris so long to convince Jimin that their relationship would be worth it.
 She loved him, hell, she had loved him for longer than he knew, so she agreed.

 

Their relationship mostly consisted of late night phone calls and texts, since neither of them could sleep well, especially when working on music. It wasn't a lot, but it was enough to keep them together. Jimin understood that his work was important to him and he knew she poured her heart and soul into her music. Maybe that connection is what kept them going strong. She didn't know for sure but she was glad for it.
 

After another ten minutes, Chris turned his face to Jimin's, taking in the striking features that he adored so much.
 

"Hey."
 

"Hm?"
 

"I love you."
 

Her eyes softened and she leaned foward, pressing a kiss to his lips.
 

"I know."
 

"Yah!"
 

A quiet laugh echoed around the room as she reached a hand up, playing with the soft mess of curls on his head.
 

"I love you too, Aussie Boy."
 

With a content smile on his face, he pulled her closer to his body and without realising, the two drifted back to sleep.
 

It wasn't until an hour or two later when Chris's phone began to ring, that they both fully woke, a small twinge of panic surging through Jimin.
 

Reaching for the phone, Chris cleared his throat and got rid of the sleepiness in his voice as he answered.
 

"Hello? Me? Yeah I just went out for a walk. I couldn't sleep and needed some inspiration. Huh? Okay, sure."
 

Once he hung up, Jimin stared with a raised brow until he let out a sheepish laugh and looked back at her.
 

"That was the guys, they wanted me to bring back breakfast."