Anonymous Chef

Enthrall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                             

 

The sound of rain lightly tapping on the roof ringed between the still slightly sleeping boy. His hair tousled messily over his faint blushed visage, bare chest exposed to the cold air. There was no reason for him to be up this early, but the absence of the others body heat made him feel cold and alone. A feeling he's not used to, his family would always put him in the spotlight, since he was the only child and all. Their gleaming smiles and bragging to other high families got him a list of future possible wives. Not a single one of the 30 possible wives had a chance, it wasn't the fact they were not good enough or anything, it was the fact he didn't have an interest in women. Ever since he was in school, he always found himself gazing at another boy. Daydreaming of holding hands with one and sharing a sweet kiss. After his first few days in middle school, he started to understand that it was 'wrong' and 'gross' to like other boys. He never had the guts to tell anyone of his friends or any one of his relatives. The feeling of restriction and having to put on a mask really put a toll on him, crying in his room every day after school was a routine he went by until Senior year. A year that he met Jungkook, the most handsome and talented man he had ever laid eyes upon. Jungkook was an idol who worked for SM Entertainment, one of the highest companies for idols. He earned the name of 'most handsome and talented man in the world,' it was funny how nobody disagreed. Well, Jimin at the time never really heard of this so-called most handsome and talented man in the world. His parents always restricted his online time with books and studies or just nonsense information that would never be used. Jimin's child life was just all in all horrible and suffocating, even now when he thinks back to it he finds himself feeling the same restricting and suffocating feeling. A feeling that was all too well known.

The loud deafening thunder finally awoke the boy, flamboyant purple reflected onto the monochrome walls as another loud ear piercing thunder aroused. His stomach grumbled with the command of a delicious breakfast, specifically waffles, and blueberries. Something he doesn't usually crave since he regularly orders oatmeal and strawberries. A combination that always left him with the soft savoring taste of sweetness and the right amount of vapid oats. Jungkook would always push him into trying something new every day to 'stimulate his palate,' and Jim wasn't exactly the type to change.

Vague footsteps came from the hall, abruptly stopping in front of the frosted glass door. The person's dark shadow faintly showing through the translucent glass. Jimin looked up curiously to the anonymous person, it was odd to him since maids or any other staff were required to stay away from their room. Privacy was one of Jungkook's stipulations on the contracts. A barely perceptible knock came from the anonymous person, Jimin lifted himself up from the bed while pulling the blankets over his bare chest.

"Who is it?" He called out uncertain. Horror movies were flashing through his mind of that one particular idiotic person who calls out 'hello,' ending with their death.

"Sorry to bother you from your sleep, but would you like breakfast?" The unfamiliar deep-voiced person shakingly replied back, Jimin raised a questionable eyebrow to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter