oneshot

kiss me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A soft caress on her cheek made her look up. And there she saw his eyes, gazing at her with a smile.

Waiting. He was waiting for her this time.

She wet her lips nervously. It seemed to be a mistake though as her fluttering nerves doubled when his eyes drifted to her lips.

She swallowed. She couldn't back out now. They wouldn't get anywhere if she run away again. He wanted her to make a move and this time, she swore that she will.

She watched his lips twitch, undoubtedly trying to resist the smile that was threatening to break out.

She pouted a little.

"Jungkook," she whined. Maybe there was still getting away from this. "I-" But with a shake of his head he made her stop.

Leaning closer to her he whispered, "You promised."

She inhaled at his sudden closeness, the sweet scent coming from him becoming more stronger. She could drown in it and she actually would if he just gave this little game to her. A sudden frustration hits her which made her blurt out, "Just kiss me already!"

He had the nerve to chuckle as he said, "You're giving up? Here I thought you had it in you."

Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes at him but didn't dare move. They continued staring at each other for a long time. Willing the other to move, to do something. Their competitiveness preventing them to crack until finally, after an excruciating amount of time, one of them gave in.

"Alright," Jungkook sighed as he leaned back. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter