Fashion Designer~1 (final)

Fashion Designer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ok so is everyone here? Nobody's missing?" Sungmin asked, looking around and counting heads. "Yes everyone's here now let's go before we waste more time!" 

"Yeah ok let's go!" 

The soon-to-be husband and his best men were on their way to chose their suits for the big day. The cute bunny was getting married and everything needed to be perfect, therefore, they made sure to find the best fashion designers they could find. H&H designs was the place to go.

 

 

 

"This is it?" Ryeowook asked. They were parked in front of a big, elegant boutique than yelled 'expensive'.

"This is it." Sungmin smiled widely and got out of the car, almost sprinting to the door. 

"Everything looks so neat and luxurious wow!" 

The five men walked around blindly and waited for an employee to come help. 

"Hello gentlemen may I help you?" They turned their head towards the man and almost gasped. This man looked like a true fashionista! 

 

He had long, auburn hair that went down to his shoulders. He wore a plain white t-shirt with a green, flowery suit on top which sounded ridiculous, but actually looked impressive. 

After a moment of admiring the guy's fashion sense they turned to Sungmin and waited for him to speak up. "Uh yeah we have an appointment with Heechul and Hyukjae? We're the ones from the wedding, I called a few days ago." The guy smiled widely and nodded,"Ah yes, Sungmin is it? Follow me." 

He turned around and walked to the back room. The five men followed right behind.

 

The room was big and was filled with suits of different materials and colors and designs. There was a mirror the middle and a small runaway you could walk in to get a good view of your outfit. The building was so well built. 

"So where is Heechul and Hyukjae?" Kyuhyun finally asked causing the man to laugh. 

"Well who do you think you've been talking to this whole time sweetie?" They all froze at the man's response. "Wait? You're? But I thought there was two."

"There is. I'm Heechul, nice to meet you. Probably a little late for introductions, but better late than never right?" They all laughed nervously and shook his hand. "I'm Sungmin the one getting married. These are my best men Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung. This is my man of honor Donghae."

Heechul nodded and guided them to a couch,"Hani?" Heechul called. A beautiful tall woman came from the back and greeted the men before turning to Heechul. "Can you call Hyukjae? Tell him the appointment from last week's call is here." The woman nodded and walked away with a smile. 

"So, gentlemen, while we wait for my other half, let's talk about what you want. Give me details. What do you see yourselves in?"

 

"Well I want a traditional black suit, but I tend to feel uncomfortable with the material they are made with so I was wondering if you had a more comfortable suit that still looks traditional?" Heechul grabbed his phone and typed in the information he was given. "We definitely have everything you're looking for. So what about the man of honor and best men? Are they all going to be the same or is the man of honor going to wear something different?" 

 

Sungmin thought for a few seconds before answering. "Well, I wanted them to be dressed in the same color, but they are all so different so I wanted them to put their own spin on it. You know what I mean?" 

Heechul clapped excitedly,"Of course! I love this already. If I'm being honest, it's kind of boring when everything is so traditional, as you can tell by my fashion sense I like to be a bit bold. So having the best men sport different designs that shows their personality really makes things exciting and interesting." 

 

"Yeah I thought the same thing and they thought it was a good idea so I gave them the color, maroon. The rest is up to them." Heechul nodded. 

"Ok well this is why Hyukjae and I are a duo. We are so different, yet so alike. So starting with you," he pointed at Yesung,"tell me what you want in your suit?" 

"Well, I like to be bold and my fashion sense is definitely unique. I am honestly open for whatever you think would look best. I think what I want is just different." Heechul smirked,"You are my type of guy. I love different." 

 

 

He moved on to Ryeowook who had a specific suit in mind. "I want a classic maroon suit, but instead of a plain black shirt underneath I was thinking one that had flowers. Not too many just the right amount." 

"We actually have one, but we can always custom it if you don't like it."

 

"So what about you two?" Heechul asked, looking at Donghae and Kyuhyun. 

"Well we are both kind of similar. We like more classic yet elegant looks. Not bold or too different." Heechul hummed,"Well then you guys belong to Hyukjae. He's all about elegance and gracefulness and all that boring stuff." 

They laughed together with him. The atmosphere was getting more comfortable.

 

"Speaking of! There he is! Finally!" Heechul pointed towards a hallway where Hyukjae was walking. They turned their heads and although they expected the other to be just as well dressed as Heechul, they didn't expect he would look this beautiful. Yes beautiful. That was the right word. 

 

"Damn," Kyuhyun whispered. The other half of the fashion duo was walking gracefully down the hall wearing skinny jeans that had a thin pink and maroon belt, with a simple chain hanging from the front pocket and leading to the back. He wore a simple white tee and a red checkered suit with navy blue lines that complemented the different shades of red. A long, silver necklace ran down his chest. His hair was dark with light highlights and was parted on one side, showing the front of his eyebrows. 

 

 

Everyone seemed to be in awe, but Donghae specially, felt his breath being taken away. He couldn't take his eyes off the other man. He gulped unconsciously a few times and even found himself his lips.

 

 

"Hello, I'm sorry I was late I was organizing some things. I'm Hyukjae, Lee Hyukjae." He shook their hands one by one, making sure to remember their name. Donghae shivered when he grabbed Hyukjae's hand. They looked at each other for a moment before snapping out and concentrating on their objective. 

"Hyukjae, take them three they're your style. Yesung and Ryeowook come with me." Hyukjae nodded,"Come with me, I'll show you the different suits we have." Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Donghae stood up and followed Hyukjae to another room filled with suits. "Ok so Heechul sent me the description of what you guys wanted for your suits so let's start with the main man." He walked towards the black suits and looked at them one by one. He took three out and held them up,"So the first one is silk, it's not a suit, but it definitely looks very elegant and perfect for a wedding. Does it look good or are you stuck with a suit?" 

Sungmin shook his head,"I do like it, but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter