Take You Home

Puppy Love

"Huh? You think just because you have the new beats headphone you are a little cooler now?" A senior boy barks as he and his friends corner a freshman. 

"N-no, I do not." The boy shivered.

"Exactly, so let me borrow them." The bully reach over and was about to the snatch the headphones when another boy jumped in from off the wall.

"How about you let me borrow your face as a punching bag?" The boy in all black announced.

"Haha you're funny." The bully said and took a swung but the boy in black dodge and the bully accidently slammed his hand into the brick wall.

"OUCH!"

"Hey, wait, isn't he Jackson? Jackson Wang from Alabama?" Boy 3 questions receiving a bang on the head from another gang member.

"No you idiot. He is Jackson Wang from JYP High School." Boy 4 replied. "That means we should get out of here."

"Ah that looks awfully painful" the so called Jackson Wang smirks as he tapped on the bully's shoulder.

"T-thank you!" The victim made himself known again, he was surprisingly really cute.

"Haha it's nothing." Jackson waves off and left.

 

 

-

 

 

"Gosh, what a tiring way to start my day." Jackson sighed as he strolled to school. "At least I saved a pretty boy and he thanked me."

"Hey Jackson!" Jackson's bestfriend, Mark, ran to him and wrapped an arm around his neck.

"Yo what's up?" Taecyeon, another close friend says when he approached Jackson with Mark.

"Same old same old." Jackson breathed out. "Save some random kid but has to go to school where everyone thinks I'm a delinquent because of the way I dress and look, although I have pretty decent grades."

"That's true, but you do skip school a lot too." Mark says putting a finger on his chin.

"Yeah  but that's because class is so boring and I'm still young, I have too much energy to be wasted on than just sitting in a classroom all day."

"I don't wanna go to class either T^T!" Taecyeon whined.

"Hey you big baby, you need to go to class. You are our student class president, so don't go copying someone like me." Jackson lectures.

"But I'm tired of being a goody goody, girl's like bad boys don't they?" Taecyeon replied.

"You say that like your straight. LOL." Mark laughed.

"Yah, we all know Mr. Okcat here is gay but his family still believes he straight although he is obviously is not, so we have to help him pretend too."

"Yah! What are you guy talking about!" Taecyeon turned bright red.

"Kk, we're here! See you guys later!" Jackson smiles and waved bye to Mark and Taecyeon who walked the opposite way.

 

-

 

1 hour later

Ugh class is so boring as always, I want to get out of here. Jackson turns his head to see a foreign kid who with blonde dyed hair. Jacksom smiles and then stares out the window and eventually fell asleep.

"Hey, wake up." A boy slightly pushed Jackson to wake up.

"Huh? What?" Jackson woke up and when he registered who woke him up he blushed. "Ugh, hi Kunpimo-"

"You can just call me Bambam." The boy smiled. "School have been over an hour ago, I came because I forgot my bag and I saw you here so I thought I should wake you. I should get going now."

"Ugh, thanks." Jackson said scratching the back of his head as he got up.

"No problem  but try to get proper sleep tonight so you won't sleep in class tomorrow." Bambam smiled and escorted himself out of the room.

Wow, he is so cute.

 

-

 

"It's only 6pm but it's so dark." Jackson said to himself as he walked home. "It's so cold too."

"Ah-woo~" a whisper came for an alleyway. Jackson turned around when he saw three little boys laugh as they ran out of the alleyway.

"They didn't did they?" Jackson questions as he changed his course and walked into to the long and dark path. He stopped when he saw an injured puppy. He couldn't belive his eyes. He dropped to the floor infront of the puppy. The puppy had all white fur, now covered in red and brown. "They are so young, how could they do this to you?" Jackson reached his hand out to the puppy but it'll tried hard to growl back at him.

"I'm not trying to hurt you. I can take you home and you can stay with me until you get better, and when you do, I'll help you find a new place to stay." It seemed like the puppy understood for he stopped growling and allowed Jackson to pet him. Jackson accidentally pet the wrong place and the puppy cried.

"Omg I'm sorry, let me just take you home now." Jackson picks up the puppy and craddle him in his arms.

As Jackson enter he home he spoke  to the puppy. "You don't need to worry about my parents, they won't kick you out. They don't live here, I live alone." Jackson bitterly smiled.

During the night Jackson cleaned the dog's fur and tried his best to treat and bandage up the little fella.

"Okay, you sleep here." Jackson pulls a small rug next to his bed. The puppy waddle his tail and happily followed the order. But when Jackson got on the bed, the puppy made crying sounds indicating that he wants to be on the bed also. Jackson then smiles as he helps the adorable puppy to lie on the bed next to him. 

 "Honestly, it's nice to have you here with me. My parents don't live with me, and I'm still s teenager, it's nice to have company at home." Jackson smiles as he watched the puppy sleep. He pulls the lamp switch, stretched his armed and dozed off to sleep.

 

 

-

 

 

"WHAAAAAAAÀAATTT!?" Jackson shouts when he woke up and saw and unfamiliar boy on his bed.