(2)

whipped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

honestly i was expecting some annyeongz moments for reference in my fanfic from iz*one chu ep 3 when i was streaming but oh well we got some annyeongz crumbs oh well enough of this bull esketit lmao

 

j.wy

 

Birds chirping in morning welcomes my day as i walked to the living room oh? i forget i am in Japan with the unnies. I hold my chest, remembering the last conversation with Yuri-unnie. It is nothing right? Not much of a big of a deal, i must be out of my mind last night or maybe not. Face it wonyoung, you like Yujin unnie and you are extremely whipped for her. I then slap my face. 

 

"Wonyoung-ah, what are you doing to yourself?" Chaewon unnie giggles. 

 

"Ah j-just waking myself up!" I nervously chuckle and sit down. 

 

Eunbi unnie asks us to gather around the living room and so we do what she says immediately. We then come into a conclusion that we will go to the onsen right now. I love the hot springs. All of us then starts to prepare and wear the swimming suit to the onsen. 

 

It is an ideal and relaxing place, i was enjoying my peace before then i just realize that Yujin unnie is beside me. 

 

Badump Badump 

 

W-what is this feeling...? 

 

Yujin unnie then starts to splash water to my face and i snap. We begin a water fight amongst ourselves and eventually the unnies join in the fun. 

 

As the water fight lasts quite a long time, i starts to feel that everything is in a slow motion. The only thing that i can see is Yujin unnie. Her wet yet messy hair, her dimples, her beautiful smile, her amazing body shape and her glorious long legs. W-what did i just mumble about omg. 

 

Then i snap back to reality when i feel water splashing to my face. Yujin unnie gets closer to me and backhug me. 

 

Badump badump 

 

I hope she don't notice. 

 

She then aggressively attack which make the both of us trip and hit our bums in the bottom rock of the hot springs, but that's not what's on my mind right now. Yujin unnie and i are now having the most intense eye contact whereas my face are just inches closer to hers, a push and we could kiss- okay why am i thinking about this right now. I then feel my cheeks heats up and I then look away and Yujin unnie just giggle and mutter sorry. 

 

"Wonyoung is blushing!!" Yuri unnie teases me. 

 

"Am not!" i retort and pout. The unnies giggle, not knowing the back story of Yuri unnie's teasing. 

 

"Unnie st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter